• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bewitched foot tickle */M

ChosenofMystra

2nd Level Yellow Feather
For those of us with Comcast digital cable, go to On Demand, then select "TV Entertainment" and then the catagory "Tube Time" There should be a list of Bewitched episodes to choose from. One of the avaliable episodes is "Cousin Edgar" where in the beginning moments of the show, a large plumed feather levitates to Darrin and Samantha's bed and gives Dick York's foot a brief tickle. Its not the best thing out there, but its still nice to see :)

Just thought I would let those who care know.

I saw that once. All I could think of was, "You tickled the wrong foot, dude." :sowrong:

Knock off this crap!

duannewalton said:
I saw that once. All I could think of was, "You tickled the wrong foot, dude." :sowrong:

Once again, disparaging remarks about tickling the male foot.

If you don't like seeing */m tickling, keep your disgust to yourself! There are plenty of us who do enjoy it. Stop the intolerance for God's sake.

Okay, okay, chill...

I've got nothing against male tickling or anyone that does. I'd just rather see Sam tickled than Darren (Dick York just doesn't do anything for me). It wasn't intended as disparaging. No offence intended. Peace. :Kiss2:

What's amazing is that I see unnecessary posts (not just yours) put up for the */m tickling scenes that said poster doesn't want to see. Those criticisms are a complete waste of time that serve no purpose but to fuel fear for those guys (and, btw, I do mean straight and bi here) who are already fearful of coming out with their m/m tickling desires exactly because of the (still) pervasive idea that tickling the opposite sex is "normal" and tickling the same sex is "gay" (read "wrong"). And believe me, I do chat with them, talk to them and even meet them. There are a lot more straight guys into m/m tickling than you could imagine.

Personally, I have no interest in */f tickling scenes, stories or videos. None, zip, zilch, nada. However, I totally understand the desires behind them, so if anyone finds those scenes, post away to your hearts' content. What I'm hoping you understand is that even though you personally may have no problem with */m tickling, your words may convey another meaning for those readers wanting to deal with those desires.

Listen... everyone has a right to voice their own opinion about something. I'll agree that some people are rude and most of the time, should just keep their traps closed. However, nothing in this thread has been rude or offensive. Leave the guy be, if you don't like what he has to say fine, but don't blow it up into something that it's not.

Now, I would normally stay quiet, but I want to say something. While I do agree with some of what Goku has to say, I have to throw my lot in with kucheeku. It says, explicitly, that this is a /M sighting. It's right there in the headline. I don't think that someone should go out of their way to post a disparaging remark like that, when they can obviously see what the topic is about!

You know what, you're right. No one should ever have a different taste and express themselves about it in a polite or humerous way. It's just not right for those that are too sensitive to handle it. While we're at it, if soemone does happen to make a remark that you deem "disparaging" (which i'm starting to beleive people may not know the definition of) you shouldn't reply negativley to them. That way we can all dance in lollipop land where the sun always shines and mystical faries dance around piles of candy and sprinkle bits of crystalized love on the ground that we can all roll around in all day and just feel fantastic.

All kidding aside, my point is... RELAX.

I am not saying that someone shouldn't have their own views, but, there are other threads to share those close-minded views in. Not in a thread where the topic is something that would bring about remarks like that...

Everyone needs to fall back and relax. Pesonally I didn't find the comment offensive or desparaging in the least and I enjoy every kind of tickling, but am preferable to */M. It seemed he just voiced an oppinion with no insult intended. However there have been many members who have posted many negative and biggoted remarks on the forum that were really nasty and stupid. This is a fact, however I don't feel in the least that the comment towards the clip was meant to insult or be nasty. I took no offense to it in the slightest. Everybody needs to chill.

I would just rather see the clip of this Bewitched tickling than the endless "he said, he said" cocksmanship on display here.

to Kucheekuu

don't sweat it bro, there's plenty of us m/m lovers in here at the TMF (too much female) uh-oh, did i say that out loud *smirk* (totally kidding)

to Goku

"That way we can all dance in lollipop land where the sun always shines and mystical faries dance around piles of candy and sprinkle bits of crystalized love on the ground that we can all roll around in all day and just feel fantastic."

dude, you've GOT to hook me up with your travel agent!!!

to Reeder

"cocksmanship on display here" *in best Beavis and Butthead voice* hehe, he said "cock" *giggles like a fifth grader*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back