• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Meaningless Game

Blackie

TMF Regular
The Meaningless Game

It was a Sunday afternoon. Stephanie, a slim woman with long legs and beautiful long blonde hair, walked into the front room and her husband Dave was watching the football on TV. Stephanie did not know much about football, but understood who the top teams were from her husbands obsession, today however, she did not recognise either of the teams playing.

'Who's playing?' Stephanie asked.

'It's Reading verses Ipswich, a division one match.'

'Oh, it's meaningless then, I don't understand you men, I can understand you watching the big Premier games, but a division one match when you don't even support either team, I just don't get it.'

Stephanie took one last look at Dave, rock solid in his concentration towards the game. The image sent a chill down her spine, the challenge of breaking his concentration sent butterflies through her stomach. Could she do this? 'Of course I can' she thought to herself. She went upstairs to her wardrobe and found herself a knee length black skirt and a matching vest that perfectly exposed a little of the midriff. She knew this generally truns him on. She sliped it on, she also found a nice jacket she could put over the top half so if needed she could do a little strip tease.

Stephanie looked in the mirror and smiled at herself, she loved the idea of executing a devious plan and today she intended to prove she could seduce her husband away from his game for hers. She slowly moved downstairs and into the front room, Dave did not even turn to look. Stephanie gently slid on the sofa beside Dave, she hitched up her skirt slightly as if to try and distract Dave. She then leaned towards him seductively. Dave was unmoved. She then whispered.

'Can't you think of something better to do than watch this meaningless game?'

'Shh, I'm watching this.' replied Dave. He then however turned and saw his wifes long sexy legs, he gave a little smile, then turned away pretending not to notice, but Stephanie had noticed, she knew he was softening and her heart started pounding. She then went for the tease, slowly removing her jacket to expose the vest. Dave turned again, two or three times and then back, his wifes seduction was working but he did not want to completely give in to her. She whispered

'Would you rather not play a more meaningful game with me, right now.'

His attention was now fully on her beautiful body, she had won the psychological batlle, his attention was on her knees, her feet, her bare midrif. As the excitement that he had just been completely seduced began to quicken his heart rate and his breathing, he suddenly had a very devious idea of his own.

'So you think this is a meaningless game do you?'

'Of course it is. Would you not rather play with me?'

He delayed his response for a moment.

'Yes, but lets make this game meaningful first.'

She did not know what he meant.

'OK baby, you pick one of these teams, I will take the other, and the loser is the others slave for the evening.'

Stephanie had mixed emotions on this one. On one hand of course she would love to make Dave her slave for the night, on the other she knew what was coming if she lost. Stephanie was extreamly ticklish and Dave had tickled her many times, however they had always agreed that he would not touch her feet as this was the one area she truely feared being tickled. If she lost this bet she knew being 'a slave' would mean being 'a slave' and anything would go.

'I'm not sure.' She stuttered.

Dave gave a devilish smile ' Why not? You have just used every seductive move you know would work on me to get to this point, have you suddenly become scared of the challenge?'

The tide had turned. A few moments ago Dave's resistance to Stephanie had broken, now it was the other way around. Stephanie was scared and excited at the prospect, and anyway, who said she would lose.

'OK, you are on. But I don't know which team to pick.'

He teased 'I hope you are not trying to back out.'

He knew he had to keep goading her, otherwise she may back down, but there was another issue in mind. He knew she was notoriusly bad at making a decision.

' I'm not backing out but I don't know, go on, you pick.'

'Are you sure, you know I know more about football then you. Dave taunted.

'I know but I can't decide, you pick or the bets off.'

He thought to himself there is no way the bet is off, he smiled at her and said 'OK, I pick Reading, you get Ipswich.'

The game stood at 1-1 with 10 minutes to go. Dave put his arm around his scantly clad wife, he teased her bare tummy and stroked her legs, she shuddered, knowing this was a taste of what was to come if she lost. the adreneline was flowng, although through her more than him. Dave seemed fairly relaxed, Stephanie was tense. 'You need some laughter in your life' Dave teased.

Stephanie knew exactly what that meant. As Reading attacked images of her feet being at her husbands mercy flashed through her mind. As Ipswich attacked the thought of having him at her mercy flashed through her mind. It was an end to end few minutes which was like a roller coaster of emotion for her. How would it end.

In the very last minute Reading made one last attack, the Reading winger put the cross in and the striker scored. Reading had won the game 2-1, panic yet ecstasy went through Stephanie's body, tonight she would face a complete tickle session, with no wehere off limits.

'Well well, you are all mine tonight' Dave stated with an evil grin.

Stephanie got up and left the room with only one thing on her mind, her flirtatious sedcution of her husband had in the end got her into trouble. With Stephanie out of the room Dave said to himself.

'Maybe that will teach her the value of a meaningless game, I will get her good tonight.' and with that he turned off the video recorder, yes he had taped the game in order to set her up all along.

Ha ha ha the sneaky bugger :veryhappy lol.

A very good read, is there gonna be Part 2 of Stephanie 'getting it'? :2poke:

:bowing: Amazingly good story. I like that there was no tickling, and yet we could imagine what she was thinking every time Reading attacked. Her poor feet!

I would'nt mind a sequel too

I like!

A nice set up...lovely concept...who doesn't love a bet where tickling is the penalty??

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back