• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elms high (m/f, extremely sexual)

what happened???/

Where did your story go???? Boooo Hooo

Hugs

Susie

The story was titled Elms High, indicating that it probably took place in a high school - and thus the participants were probably under 18. Thus, the story had to be removed since story with people under 18 are not allowed on this site.

It could easily have been about a hallucenogenic state induced by tree sap.

Elm's tree

Hi, Thanks. Yes I understand the "No Under Age" thing, but it was a well written story, Pity.

Why didn't someone change the outline so it reflected adults and we could have enjoyed the story's finale. I bet it was erotic and arousing.
Oh well.
Thanks for the explanation.
Its not often the stories carry such graphic details with sexual arousal also.
Sincerely
Susie

johntfs said:
The story was titled Elms High, indicating that it probably took place in a high school - and thus the participants were probably under 18. Thus, the story had to be removed since story with people under 18 are not allowed on this site.

Actually I didnt get told to take the story down. After a week i got no feedback so i decided that its mustve sucked. Sorry for anyone who enjoyed it.

Hangman21 said:
Actually I didnt get told to take the story down. After a week i got no feedback so i decided that its mustve sucked. Sorry for anyone who enjoyed it.
well if all parties are over age would you post it again I didn't get to read it

Not getting replies isn't an immediate judge on quality of the story. Sometimes you'll find a great story doesn't get a reply for weeks. Often once one person replies more will follow.

Also, you can still write a high school story as long as you use 18 year old students. My early stuff revolved around that very theme. I look foward to seeing your story, please do post it. It is obviously eargerly anticipated by more than a few people.

Elm Tree High

You mean you DESTROYED it????? Good Grief, you have a right to write your ideas and fantasies and all it needed was to tweak the scenario a bit.
I was not thinking of it in terms of children when I read it.

Please do re-write it and in future please save your writings to a Disc or your hard drive.
You are too good a writer to be destroying such obviously erotic items.

Sincerely
Susie

Hangman21 said:
I guess so, but ill have to rewrite it, maybe tomorrow

Reply to Elms High

Hi Hangman, no I didn't read the last part because you said you had removed it.

Susie

Hangman21 said:

Hangman: I definitely wouldn't take a no-comment streak as an indicator about the quality of your story. I think the greatest thing about this forum is the principle that everyone should feel comfortable expressing or exploring; other members can read or not read as they like. If it's within forum guidelines, I'd appreciate seeing it stay up.

reply to Coda's Comment

Coda,

I agree 100000000% with you.

Hangman, come on repost that last part!!!!!

Hugs

Susie

Hugs

Susie

Susie said:
Coda,

I agree 100000000% with you.

Hangman, come on repost that last part!!!!!

Hugs

Susie

Hugs

Susie

I agree with susie.
repost the story
PLZ!!

Well, I'm glad <I>someone</I> agrees with me a hundred million per cent.

That almost means more to me than all the "AAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++"s I've earned on eBay.

Totally confused now Hangman!!!

Hi Hangman,

I am confused, I see a posting by you but noting is there, its empty...

Ohhh Gawd are you teasing us even more???? lol
Hope its coming soon.....(sorry fior the poor choice of words.....lol)

Hugs
Susie

Hangman21 said:

I just noticed, this one of the most popular threads in the story section right now...and it's missing a story! :D

Elms High apparently closed

Hangman,

If you look over the history of even some of the best authors on this site, I'll gurantee that almost everyone of them has posted stories that either don't get feedback and have a lot of readers, or don't get either one!

I used to feel insulted and angered like you do when stuff like this happened, but let me tell you man, it's just wasted energy.

When you post something out here, make sure you doing it for the right reasons. Hopefully, you're wanting to entertain people and turn them on to your style of writing.

Ok, so you tried the first time and you didn't get any hits. BIG DEAL MAN. Look, like Mantis said, this is a very popular thread. If you don't post your story now, then you're not being fair to the people that really want to check it out.

I'm one of those people that is dying to see what all the fuss is about. I wanna see this story. I can't promise you I'll love it, but I will promise you that I will leave some honest feedback.

Deal?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back