• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danica Patrick, tickle tortured by Don Turtelli

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(remember to check out my other thread where you can vote on Turtelli's next victim)

It was a mild summer night in New York City. In their unknown hideout, Don Turtelli had his goons counting off dough.

"20,40,60,80,100,20,40,60,80,100,20,40..." said Bruno

"Hey..you guys have done well lately. You have helped me achieve some great stuff lately. And that girl from the club last night...oh. Say, since we got so much money, I wanna treat you guys. I'll buy you whatever you want!" said Turtelli

"Really Boss? You mean it?" said Rodney

"Ya...would I lie to ya? Turtelli said after he snickered.

"Oh, you're the best boss....I already know...I want one of them flat screen TV's" said Rodney.

"Alright, you got it..." said Turtelli" and you, Bruno?"

"Ummm....i wanna drive an Indy car" he said

"What?" said Turtelli

"An Indy car....I wanna drive an Indy car" Bruno was embarrassed. However, it was always a dream of his.

"You gotta be kidding me? How do you expect me to do that?" Turtelli said

Bruno got up out of his seat and slowly walked up to Turtelli. He whispered something in his ear and shortly after, Turtelli smiled.

"Say, why didn't I think of that!?!?!" said Turtelli

"Think of what, Think of what??" said Rodney

Bruno picked up a copy of Sports Illustrated with the sexy Danica Patrick on the cover. Rodney just laughed.

"Boys, get me a blindfold, some ropes, and some ear plugs" said Turtelli.

Rodney and Bruno listened.

"Hey boss, i understand the first two, but why the ear plugs?" said Bruno.

Turtelli paused

"Heh....I think we got a LOUD laugher on our hands!"

danicapatrick2.jpg

The gorgeous Danica Patrick had just finished up an autograph session. It was a pre-race meet and greet, the day before a race to be exact, and she had thousands of fans that lined up for hours just to spend a few seconds by her. Well, it was more like a few hundred young girls and a few hundred horny guys. She was tired and the sun was shining down, making the 2 hour session seem like a walk through the desert.

"Excuse me, Miss Patrick....Please come this way"

"Is that the way to an air conditioned room?" she said and laughed.

"Ha...no we actually wanted to show you a model of a new car we are promoting." said the man

Danica wasn't that interested, but she went anyway. Besides, it would only take a few minutes.

Once the two arrived, the man showed Danica around a bit.

"Thanks, you are a very nice man...what's your name" she said.

"Oh me, I'm Rodney...say, how about I show you how this thing runs...look, stay out here."

Rodney hopped in an started the car. Danica looked on as some type of blue smoke was being belted out the back. The smell of it was rancid.

"ewww..oh...stop that..it's awful"

The smoke kept pouring out and soon Danica began to cough. She couldn’t catch her breath and she was choking. She felt like she was going to vomit.

"Hey...stop..."

Just then, she fell to the ground...passed out from the nasty fumes.

About an hour later, Patrick awoke from her rest. She coughed a bit, and could taste vomit in her mouth. She was disgusted. She tried to open her eyes but all she could see was black, and soon enough, she realized she was blindfolded.

"Uhhh...ehh...hello? what ehhh what is going on?" she said. She tried to move, but she couldnt. She was rested on a bench, her hands tied behind her back and her ankles roped to the end of the bench, with her feet hanging off the edge. She tried to wriggle free, but the bench was nailed down to the ground. She also knocked her right sandal off in the process.

"Wow...in a tight situation, huh?"

"Who are you" said Danica

"Oh, me, my name is Don...you are Danica, right?"

"Ya, Ya...cut the bullshit...what is going on, where am I, and why did you try to KILL me?"

"Oh, I didnt try to kill you....I just want to ask you for a favor" Turtelli touched her leg. Danica feared that something bad was going to happen.

"HELP, HELP,, SOMEONE PLEASE...."

Turtelli put his hand around her mouth.

"Look, I'm not playing those games...all I want is for you to give up your spot in the big race for my friend tomorrow. Let him drive"

Danica paused for a moment.

"What?" she asked

"You heard me, just answer, yes or no"

"ummmm...nooo...." she said.

"Are you sure"

"Yes" she said" Why the hell would i let some creep like you take my spot? All you men are such sexist pigs...it's just cause I'm a woman. No, there is no chance. Now let me go you freak!" said Danica as she tried to break free

"Ok, sweetie, I can tell you might be hard to convince. I didn’t really want it to have to come to this...." said Turtelli

"No, Please...SOMEONE HELP"

Danica didn’t want this to happen. She was ready to cry when all the sudden, she felt a sensation she didn’t expect.

"EEEK" she let out a shriek.

"Wha...whahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Danica cracked up as Turtelli suddenly began to tickle the sole of her exposed right foot with a bright pink indian feather.

"WHAHAHAHA...HAHHHAHAAHAHA..WHAT THE AHAHA HELL? AHAHSHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Danica was laughing uncontrollably and wiggling her tied foot around like crazy.

"I told you, I didnt want it to come to this" said Turtelli

"HAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAH STOP! HAHAHHA NOT MY, NOT MY FOOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She couldnt believe what was going on. The bottoms of her feet were so insanely ticklish. She never let anyone EVER go near them. The only person was when she got pedicures, and Danica would laugh and kick the whole time.

"HAHAHAHAH PLEASE! NO MORE! EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS TORTURE!"

"Oh, trust me I know....I would die...but so will you, just give me what I want"

"HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NEVER!"

Turtelli continued to take his big feather and drag it up and down the pretty sole of Danica Patrick. Her red painted toes were wiggling all around. After Turtelli noticed, and began to tickle each toe.

"Oh...look at the ticklish toesies"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA...PLEASE..STOAHAHAHAHAHAHAP STOP ! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHA STOP IT"

Don took off Danicas other sandal and began to tickle both soles by dragging the feather left to right, one sole to the other. Danica couldnt handle it anymore. This was hell.

"PLEASE! JUST STOP TICKLING ME! HAHAHAHAHA!

"Then let my friend Bruno race tomorrow!"

"HAHAHAHAHA! NO, AHAHHEHEHE! IF I AHAHAH COULD I HEHEHEHEHEH WOULD!"

"Oh, you can hunny....and you will!"

Turtelli continued to tickle both soles for several more minutes before he stopped. Danica thought the torture was done, but she was wrong. Turtelli grabbed Danica left foot and began to tickle the arch with the quill of the feather.

"AHHHHHH HAHA! THATS TICKLING ME RIGHT THERE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Her foot was jerking so hard, he could barely hold her down. She could handle this tickling anymore.

"OK, HAHAHAHA, OK....YOU CAN DRIVE, YOUR HAHAHHAHAHAHA...YOUR FRIEND CAN TEEHE DRIVE! TEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!"

Turtelli let her ankle go and gathered his materials. He left Danica there, tied with her pretty feet exposed. Now she was scared. She was there for around 15 minutes before she heard someone walk in the room.

"Hello" she asked.

"Danica" said the voice.

"Dan....Dan Wheldon?" she said" Please, untie me!!"

"Oh, normally I would...but you know, I heard a quote...revenge...revenge is sweet"

Great story...I would love to get a hold of her sexy feet :)

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back