• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potomac, Delaware, and Queen River Sojurn, Then, Redux, And More Intense Lovin.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by winning two of three games in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and again winning two of three in Cincinnatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had opened the season with.
While on the road trip, Mitch had gone into a slump once again. He was beginning to wonder if perhaps the rigors of the road, were starting to get to him.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he could think of only one thing. Sex, to relieve the tension. He wanted Naomi to get into the black bra and panties again, and to have the hot, steamy sex, instead of anything tender, and loving. In his view, he wanted to release his anger, at his poor performance on field, by having hot sex with his wife. Naomi complied, and, when they got down on the bed, Mitch clawed at her, quickly pulling off her bra and panties, and getting her naked, in record time. Then, after he did, he began to go at her again. "You hot slut. Tell me how much you love me to fuck you, and how you like my hard cock inside of you. Do it, or I wont fuck you!" Mitch commanded. "I love you to fuck me, and I want your hard cock inside of me!" Naomi said, breathing hard, and becoming more and more excited. "You dirty slut, you know you fantasize about having the whole team inside that hot pussy of yours. You know that you just dont want me after nearly a quarter century. You are a nympho, and you want them all!" Mitch said. Such talk really didnt thrill Naomi. Reality was, that she DID only want him. Yet, considering Mitch's state of mind, she didnt want to argue with him. She felt it was best to just let him talk, fuck him, and deal with it.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, against the slumping Mets. Kate Hudson was on the mound. The Paradise Islanders bashed Met starter Tom Glavine for four first inning runs, and never looked back, winning by a score of 6-2. Gil Bellows had the ball on Tuesday night. He allowed absolutely nothing, firing eight shutout innings. The Good Guys scored a single run in the eighth, and made it stand up, for a 1-0 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. The Mets got two runs, and the Good Guys one. In the eighth, with the bases loaded, Mitch delivered a two run single, to give Paradise the lead, and Hilary Duff put the Mets down in the ninth, for a 3-2 Good Guy victory, to complete the rare three game sweep of the Mets.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counseling, Naomi discussed Mitch's state of mind. "He seems to like rough, hard sex now. I dont mind. Whatever I need to do to make him happy. He is so mentally exhausted. I just want to do what I can to try and make him happy, so that he feels better, and can focus on baseball" Naomi said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She was hit hard, allowing four runs in five innings. Paradise could not rally, losing the contest, 4-3. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday night, as she was defeated, 8-2. Kate Hudson had the ball, against Braves ace John Smoltz, on a sunny, hot, 89 degree Paradise Island day, in front of a sellout. Smoltz was battling a sore shoulder, but still managed to pitch six strong innings for the Braves, and allow only two runs, on five hits, with nine strikeouts. Kate, on the other hand, was even more brilliant, firing eight excellent innings, while permitting only two hits, and one run, and striking out nine Braves. Hilary Duff finished off the Braves in the ninth, and capped the
2-1 Good Guy victory.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed two runs, but could not get any run support whatsoever, as the Good Guys fell, 2-0. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. She gave up three runs in six innings, a quality start. Paradise, trailing 3-1 in the sixth, came up with four runs, to take the lead, a lead that Hilary Duff perserved, in what turned out to be a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, 91 degree day in front of a sellout. The Good Guys exploded for five first inning runs. Then, Neve had trouble holding the lead, as the Astros pulled to within, 5-4. After that, the middle relief took over, and Sniderman played bullpen musical chairs, using Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and finally Duff, to complete a 5-4 Good Guy win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. On field, all looked just fine. Off field, it remained to be seen if Mitch's frame of mind, and the situation with Naomi, would have any effect on their future play.
In the meantime, the team held its SAturday night tickle party, following the blowout loss to the Braves. The featured lee, to try to make him feel better, would be Mitch. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his boxer shorts. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Moving down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ! NO! Working down, Hilary Duff was the next ler, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he thrashed some more:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi positioned herself at Mitch's feet, attacking them with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes. Mitch went berserk, wiggling his toes, and begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Go off, play well, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been an up and down homestand, that had thankfully turned out okay. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well on the field the Good Guys are still moving ahead full speed. It is just as it should be for them. Even Naomi and Mitch are doing alright and hopefully that will last. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back