• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Page 3, it begins; Polaris vs Jean.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
... and so Polaris gets to it. She has so much more fun when her victum is aroused, so she starts slowly on her buns and errogenous zones. Teasing her gently. But what a delightful suprise Jean is, cause even with a very light and slow touch, she giggles incessently. She is more ticklish than Emma let on. "Note to self" Polaris thinks, "... take the gloves off when tickling between Emma's toes next time, she has been holding back on me." ( between the toes is Emma's worst spot)
The gentle stroking of Jean's womanly parts, and inner thighs, continued until she began to unconsciously swivle and thrust her hips. This is just as hot and bothered as Polaris likes her victums; this was her cue to move on to zones more responsive and sensitive to tickling...

-tyklfynd
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

And Away We Go ...

Ya gotta love dem 'womanly parts'! :bouncybou

So far , so good , tyklfynd .......

Very good artwork, great job tyklfynd. Thanks for posting.

As you know - I love this pose.

Could she possibly get anymore vulnerable?!

You are the MAN!

B

got to say I like the way this comic is going but I want to know are there going to be other female x-men getting tickled. like Rogue?

amkes said:
got to say I like the way this comic is going but I want to know are there going to be other female x-men getting tickled. like Rogue?

I think thats the idea. Rogue should be hog tied with chains, Storm should be encased in steel with only her head and feet visable, then Polaris could make the metal vabrate some how. And the White Queen (Emma Frost), well how about a Classic Spread-Eagle for a classy villianess turned hero :). Well thats how I would do it if I could.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back