• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristin's torture (m/f)

tickler180

TMF Poster
Kristen Holt from "Cheat"(m/f)

This is my first time posting a story. Its a random story about Kristin Holt

Before you read this please go to google and type in "Kristen Holt". I counldn't post a picture of her.I' not good at writing stories so could y'all write more stories. Thank you.

Kristin Holt wakes up unable to move. She is tied speard eagle to a bed. toes are and completly immoble.She realize she is and unable to talk.She is wearing a red bikini .Then a tall man walks into the room. he says "My name is Marcus." She scearms for help but Marcus explains to her why is she here."You see Ms.Holt i heard you are ticklish and i have a little fetish,a tickle---"MPHHHHHHHHHHH!"She screams through her gag before he finshes talking."Well now you know why you are here lets' begin''.He walks to her feet and starts to lick the sole up and down for 30 seconds just to test for later she scearms. "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". He moves up to her smooth hairless clean armpits and begins to lick them.She scream louder"MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."You can almost hear it perfectly through the gag. He stops and grabs a tool box.Kristen struggles to catch her breath.Marcus pulls out a feather and slides across her ticklish under arm. This goes on for an hour,but in the 30 minutes of that hour he has an electric toothbrush on the other armpit.But 30 minutes later she passes out.She wakes up 15 minutes later feet in stocks laying on the ground hands tied behind head armpits still vunerable."Rise and shine sleepy head its time for more laughs''."MPHHHHHHH"she whines in a begging tone.He pours cold honey on her feet and armpits she jumps a little.Marcus leaves then comes back with 6 cats.Kristen screams when he lets them go and the cats begin licking her tickle spots "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".Marcus says "I'll be back with goats and salt water enjoy.''In case the cats get hungry every 30 minutes that metal bottle will open an pour more honey on you.Ciao." Oh and I love your show "Cheat" I finally beat Resident Evil 4 twice it took 2 days both times to beat.You know what I'm gonna play it again, you better hope I beat it faster."She screams "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back