• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

N.E.S.T. 2007 has come an gone

armpitlovr

TMF Regular
Well my dear, dear friends, I'm home safe and sound. I do hope others will let all the nesties know that they too got home in one piece. :sadcry: I'm very sad that N.E.S.T. is over for another year. But at the same time I have many many wonderful memories to try to help hold me over till we all meet again. I'm pooped and I'm going to get myself unpacked and unwound. I'll be back on later to share a few moments that stand out from this years festivities.

armpitlovr said:
Well my dear, dear friends, I'm home safe and sound. I do hope others will let all the nesties know that they too got home in one piece. :sadcry: I'm very sad that N.E.S.T. is over for another year. But at the same time I have many many wonderful memories to try to help hold me over till we all meet again. I'm pooped and I'm going to get myself unpacked and unwound. I'll be back on later to share a few moments that stand out from this years festivities.

I observed a couple of your most exciting moments!! Very intriguing, kind of wished it was me, but sadly I don't have an ex-wife for her to call! Take care, buddy! btw: Mind-screwing during tickling rules!!! Thanks for letting me watch.

Drew & I just got in after a lonnnnnnnnnng ride. (It took us over 2 hours just to get from northeast Phili past the Trenton area.) Then, we hit some nasty storms. Apparently, the situation didn't want us to leave Phili any more than WE wanted to leave. lol But, we're home safe and sound.

Much thanks to all who helped make NEST the wonderful event that it was! That means each and every person who worked to make it happen and also each and every one of you who joined us. NEST wouldn't be the same without each of you! Everyone makes it what it is. Hugs and tickles all around. :cuddle: :grouphug: :tickle:

I'm going to save additional thoughts for tomorrow when I've slept and can think clearly...not that I ever do that anyway. But, I'll give it a shot. ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back