• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

S E A M L E S S (( Pre-downloaded version ))

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
+b@Ñ ƒ‰F ”þЦәڿ É šøò MLŒKL\¸pA";Y ãJ aÁ‚ (k Y˜h4õûî}ßÌá1ýqí{Í™wïù»÷ïœ{ßÜiÉÌ> ÕJf} Ó ÌzÖƒ‘]Ǐ™ý]6//SEAMLESS//
_}ÉdÓ;̾€^ä÷€ Š×=f•À¸†ÞƒûëWÖÙøN;j36a ›³ µY|òz

It’s what her computer had been saying since last Friday…

It didn’t matter how many times it would shut off and restart, the message was always there waiting for her.

Unfortunately, this couldn’t have happened at a more difficult of time. Her father had recently passed on. It was a devastating blow for her. She had to leave town and head to Boston, where they grew up, for the service. It was dramatically important that she be there for her family, but at the same time, her school work was loading up because of her absence. Crunch time for finals was creeping in on its prey and sniffing the ground for the weak.

But she was a strong willed fighter and a highly intelligent thinker. She knew as well as anyone else that there was no fucking way she was going to pass her courses, especially Anatomy, without pulling a few tricks from her sleeve. Luckily, she was very, VERY attractive and had no problem working a professor into some sort of stud... stud... stuttering madman at the mere sight of those heavenly crafted calf muscles.

She had thick and wild looking hair that ran down to her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes and thinned eyebrows created a beautiful face that made you just want to shove your god damn tongue down her throat…!!@

(Forgive me on that last sentence~)

Based on how sexy the curves of her body handled her clothing, one would guess she worked very hard on keeping herself up to shape. Her breasts were huge and bouncy handfuls of fun, each equipped with a pair of the most sensitive nipples you can find on a woman. They jiggled ever so softly as she’d walk up and down the hallways of the campus. Normally dressed in skirts and stockings, she feared nothing with a pair of legs like those. Butt, I hate to skip past hers. Two, firm and bouncy bottom cheeks came in handy for this little lady, especially when her lovers were into spanking.

Her ankles looked strong and smooth in those little leather strappy sandals she’d wear, but her polished toenails normally were the ones dragging the eyes of the fetish crowd towards her feet. She didn’t quite understand all the fuss with feet, but she dolled them up anyway with monthly pedicures, taking the time to softly maintain every toe as if it was the only one left on her foot. She had amazing arches, and some very sexy heels. The balls of her feet stuck out just a little, but only to aid that near crescent move shaped arch that led up and down the soles of her feet.

D_Ýf鬒n³}/Ú ƒ± ¤k3 ¾ }úàÐ#Y{+ìjhã~ÇE=o Ðß

Holy shit…

The message changed…

It was different today, and this time the computer was making that rattling sound in the lower tower portion. It was trying to think or download something. She didn’t get it, but at least this was a step in the right direction.

“Come on you piece of junk. Work for me. Work for me this time.”

Her finger pressed firmly against the power button and then retracted as the computer clicked off and went to sleep. If she wanted to, she could always start the entire report over at the library or at least one of her girlfriends if she wanted to.

Fuck that… Do you know how long it took me to get this finished?! No way. I spent too much time on this to give it up.

The computer flickered in and out of sleep as the screen shot up and displayed the icon for DOORS XP, Version 2003.

“It worked! It worked! Yes!! Oh my god!! It worked!!!”

For the next three hours, she sat and completed her final essay on the human body. It was like she was possessed by the spirit of some genius scientist from a world far away as she sped through the paper and almost shocked herself on some of the results.

Damn… Where did that come from?

A few hours later, she decided enough was enough and that she deserved a nice hot bath for all her hard work. Her roomies were out for the holidays and the bathroom had remained clean for a change. She adored taking hot baths, but when her roommate was there, she’d always pop in during the relaxing bath and work her make up. She’d also wanted to engage the bathing beauty in conversation nearly every second. Apparently, she had no idea why Hot Baths are so relaxing.

But not tonight…

She was alone for the next two days, and by god, she was not about to miss any opportunities. She entered the bathroom and leaned towards the tub’s controls to get this party started. The water was chilly at first, but soon her fingertips felt the heat. She stepped back and popped open the shelves beneath the sink and glanced inside. She had something hidden in here.

A red and blue treasure chest equipped with a little lock was pulled from behind the At-home pedicure spa devices her ro0mie had purchased. She pulled the chest into her arms and walked towards her bedroom. The bed drawer on the left is where she kept her diary, but beneath the book itself was a hidden compartment within the drawer. Someone had designed like this from last semester to hide her cigarettes and pictures of oral sex with her finance. She loved the camera…

But now, it was a place to hide all the keys that worked to keep her private life just that. Private. There were hidden compartments and phony books and cans that held all sorts of important and personal stuff that she didn’t care to have fingered through by the likes of friends, and sometimes, even family.

The key was in there and away she went. The chest popped open and all of her scented oils and bath beads and those little scented rocks were all in there places. Nobody had touched a thing. She swiftly made her way back to the tub and leaned down once again. The water level was rising and the steam was a visual. It felt so peaceful and literally beckoned for her to come inside.

She responded to it by lifting off her shirt and unbuckling her jeans. She was already barefoot, and hardly even wore panties. Today, she actually did wear a thong, but that was only because she was planning on going out later that evening. That little thing came off easily with a few quick finger tugs.

She shook up the crystals and the scented salts and quickly worked that water into a thing of aromatic beauty. That was it for her. She was ready and willing to accept the water’s offer of coming inside.

Her left foot sunk into the warm water first. She threw her head back and wiggled her toes beneath the water as she worked herself into making these moments last. She didn’t want to rush any of this. Soon, the other foot joined and sank down.

Now, she pulled her body over the side of the tub, and slowly dipped the cheeks of her butt into the water’s surface. It swallowed her up in seconds and the rest of her body joined in. Words couldn’t describe this incredible feeling of relaxation and relief. The smells in the water rose towards her nostrils and filled them with roses and cinnamon sticks. It was like heaven.

She extended her body fully and posed so that only her bare feet from the toes and that soft cushion beneath them were visible. Her head was tilted back and resting on an inflatable pillow that felt almost like a soft, silk balloon.

She found peace once again. Peace from the grief of losing a loved one, peace from studying and school, peace from the hassles of daily driving, peace from her job as a sexy little waitress at the downtown magician’s theatre, and most of all, peace from those dirty rotten tricks her computer had been playing on her for days.

Peace from it all she thought to herself before slowly being glazed over and into deep sleep.

N:w³

Only one unreadable word of code was now visible on that glowing computer screen as she enjoyed her bath. It was flashing the screen over and over until eventually it would shut down DOORS XP, Home Edition 2003, and freeze up the screen again as it delved into finding out more about her…

It was useless to fight that urge to sink deeper and deeper into the calming waters that surrounded her naked flesh and drank in her warmth. She was floating on cloud nine. But as time clicked away, the water line continued rising up the sides of her face. At this point, her feet were completely submerged in the water and she was sound asleep. She even snored a little.

The water was just as soothing as it was terribly dangerous. She wasn’t aware of the fact that in mere minutes, her head would be submerged beneath the water’s warm surface.

She’d drown in that water before even being aware that she had dozed off in the bathtub again. Yes, this wasn’t the first time she’d been in a situation like this one.

But this was different. This time, she was fully aware of what was going on around here, but she was out of the control seat. Something else was driving her body now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Wake up!! Please, please stop this and wake up.

Fuck!

The water level rose another inch and was now just tittering on the edge of her eyes. Any more of this and her nose would be the only visible part of her body.

I can’t move.. I can’t move. This can’t be happening!! I’m awake!! I’m FUCKING awake!!!

To make matters much worse, her hair was getting heavier for her neck to support with the muscles all off line as they currently were. Her skull was sinking like the titanic and she was fully aware of the situation but could do nothing about it now. She was out of control again.

How did this even happen to me!!?? How did this happen?!! I need to wake up!!!

--You are awake

“AaaaaaaaAAAHH!!!”

----

“Who are you!!?? What was that voice?!! It sounded so familiar, like a family friend or something. I can’t really remember.”

Don’t Worry about the water –

“What?! Don’t worry about the water?!? I need to wake up, I must wake up…”

You’re not leaving me that easily-

Who are you…?

It’s a secret

Tell me who you are…

Just an admirer of yours-

Hey.. Hey my head is underwater!! I can’t breath! I’ll die for sure! Wake me up now!! Now!

I thought I said not to worry about the water-

The reality of the moment, despite what that voice was saying, was that her body was completely under the water’s surface. Nothing of her was visible now, not even the tip of her nose. Bubbles floated softly towards the surface from beneath as her lungs struggled for oxygen. It was horrifying to experience something like this and have no control at all. She could do nothing about yet.

However, she was talking to someone. But who’s voice? Why did it sound so familiar?

Can I ask you something?

Sure –

Am I going to die?

I told you not to fear the water didn’t I –

Can you tell me who you are?

I already said

Yeah, I know you said an admirer of mine. Can you clarify a little more??

--
There was a sudden change in the water’s condition now. Ripples and little waves surging from the center of the tub started wiggling outward and inward. The water’s color was changing too. It was more of a midnight blue tone and seemed more frightening as the color increased. She couldn’t even see herself anymore.

We’re going somewhere now –

We are?? Where?

Somewhere fun –

But I don’t want to go. I want to wake up and stay here! Please, please don’t make me go!

You’ll remember how fun it is once I get you back –

There was no sense in arguing with a voice in your head. Sometimes things are ten times clearer when you don’t OVER think it. Just go with the flow and you’ll get through this.

Alright, let’s go then.

Do you remember now –

Show me again, won’t you please?

With pleasure –

The water suddenly went back to its original form. Those violent little waves and intense vibrations were gone, and the water’s color changed back to the clearer and relaxing water it started out to be. The scents came back and the warmth was there once again.

But she wasn’t there anymore. The tub was empty…

The feeling was so amazing! I can’t even begin to explain how childish and strange I felt! The dream was so real!

How did it begin?

Well, I was falling up from the ground and into the sky almost as if I had bounced off the ground. I was naked and had little pink and white feathers twirled around in my hair. My hair was much longer in the dream, almost down to the small of my back and the color had changed from dark brown to a golden blonde.

Suddenly, the clouds up ahead of me merged with one another and formed what looked like a doorway.

His doorway.

I knew he was expecting me so I just floated around his door and waited for him. It wasn’t long before those mighty doors swung open and I was once again in my favorite place.

A Tickling factory.

Sounds like a nightmare right? Well, not for someone who LOVES getting tickled. And by the way, I’m not talking about a little squeeze here and a little flicking there kind of tickling.

I’m talking like losing your mind, screaming louder than you ever thought possible, wishing you could just rip up and out of your skin to get away, and then do it all over again.

Once upon a time, there was a factory made of clouds.

This was not just some run of the mill factory, this was THE tickling factory. It was here that they’d determine where you’d be ticklish, how badly you’d be ticklish, and design your unique reactions.

He came towards me in a cloud of light blue tint and smiled. I placed my hand in his and he walked me towards the conveyor belt that would start me on my journey.

Did you miss me –

Like you wouldn’t believe. I can’t believe I didn’t remember this place!

I told you that you’d remember –

The sounds of laughter were present around every turn and in every corner of this huge factory in the sky. A beautiful place of torment, but they chose not to use those terms. Here, this was a place of fun and excitement.

I could see that big wooden box coming up the belt. I felt those familiar butterflies kicking around in my tummy again. It was just like I remembered.

But why did you bring me back now? Why not when I was younger?

Since when do you have to be young to enjoy tickling –

I’m just saying, why wait till I was 24?

There was a great deal of sadness around you now –

Yes, life has been a little mean lately. I’ve actually never felt so bad.

That’s why I brought you back –

Her eyes lit up with excitement as the box came to a stop and the lid flipped back and opened up.

But before getting inside the box and preparing for the tickling factory, she turned to her old friend and hugged him. She felt badly for not remembering him, but it was a little more than 14 years since she had been here.

I’m really sorry for forgetting you. I hope you’ll forgive me.

I’ll consider it –

So, before I send her back into the factory, let me explain exactly what the hell is happening here. The box in front of her acts as the tour bus for the entire factory. It takes the rider all over the place and can pick and choose where to take you and the speed of your ride.

It can also change shape, and in the process, you’ll just have to go with the flow. Shapes normally change depending on which part of your body will be tickled next. If it’s your feet, then the box normally flattens out and bends in the center so that your knees are bent and your bare soles are facing outward thus creating perfect targets for those strange machines.

Where are you taking me this time?

Why ask when you already know the answer –

Oh my god. You’re starting with the feet aren’t you…

It didn’t take long before the box shifted into something of a chair.

Sit down –

I don’t remember this part. What is this? Are YOU doing this?

I’ve made some changes to this place since you’ve been gone. Sit down

She was suddenly frightened. The Mood of this place was new to her, even if she had been in these same hallways and locker rooms and boiling rooms and experimental devices of devious tickling torture and insanity. He was different…

I don’t want to.

Why? –

I’m afraid to.

Have you forgotten who I am again

She nodded her head yes. Unfortunately, she still wasn’t convinced that this was really happening. She started to forget some of the details here when she started growing up.

She would swear up and down that things and structures were blank in some areas of the factory. Also, some of the stairways in the studio section of the Tickling factory led up to the ceiling and then sort of melted away.

She suddenly didn’t feel as excited to be here.

I think I should leave…

I don’t think so –

The walls around her suddenly started spewing red and pink tentacles made from some shiny paste and the wall itself, followed by the sounds of the metal plates in the ceiling suddenly cracking wide open and bolts flying through the air only to end up slamming into the surrounding walls.

She tried to run but before her muscles even got the signal, nearly a dozen of those same tentacles rose from the ground beneath the soles of her feet and wrapped themselves around her legs and thighs.

Wait!! Wait please!! I must leave now!!

These slimy, worm-like things eventually covered her completely. They were sort of holding her up like a trophy animal between the two of them.

On the left, a pair of the tentacles was holding her firmly with a few around her throat and several around her wrists and arms. At the hips, she had a few snuggled circling her upper most thighs and a few smaller ones around the base of each breast. They sort of plumped up like muffins and wiggled every so often due to how tight the grimy grip was.

At the legs was the right hand side of this monster. Here, her legs and feet were being held a little more firmly. Like a fly being cocooned for dinner on a spider’s web, her legs from the ankles all the way to her mid thighs were wrapped tightly together into one package and held that way with nearly a thousand little bands. The soles of her feet were left absolutely untouched. She still had full control of the muscles in her feet from the ankle down. Her toes would finch from time to time, especially when that tummy holder portion slid a few of its smaller tentacles up and down.

Oohhhhhh…

She pouted nervously as the tentacles started to release their grip just a little. That of course was to let the little tickling termites into their places, and trust me, with their seven million legs, relentless hungry, and their craving for the salt that Human skin natural secretes, they are absolutely NO friend to the ticklish.

She felt the first one wiggle around her stomach, while a few started down the backs of her thighs.

Her face instantly froze up in that terrifying first time she realizes of what is to come.

OOOAHAHA EAHEA EAHE AEHAA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAEHA EAEAHEAHAA AHAEAHEAHE AHEAE AEHAEAE

No begging. No chance for mercy.

The termites were actually the size of a baseball glove, and had soft skin covering its body. Well, the top anyway. It's under belly consisted of like nearly seven million legs.

This fucker was built to tickle the living hell out of human beings.

And she had nearly a preparing themselves to start crawling.

But for now, it was three. Each wanted to explore a different portion of their meal without the pestering of another. They wanted to be alone. Normally, the tickling termites will group up and decide which gets what and vice versa. It was apparent that they all desperately wanted the soles of her feet.

That was a very juicy and deliciously satisfying part of their meal, if not the best part of the human body to enjoy. It was like an Ice Cream Sunday is to us as our feet are to a tickling termite.

So you can see the dilemma. Each one wants their dessert first and the meal later, but only one would get the delightful taste today.

Comfortable

AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhh!!! LET ME OUT!!!! LET ME OUT OF THIS!!!!

A smile crept across his face as his true colors started to sprout through that once familiar face she remembered as a child.

It ended up serving as a race for the feet among the three as they darted down her body. Their journey had them quickly sliding over her breasts and downwards between them as they raced onward towards her feet.

OAHHAA haa Hhaha ahea ahea eaha ahea hhaea ahehaea ::coughing:: AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Hahae aehaheahea heaheae

As her body hung tightly in her web-like prison, she howled towards the heavens and simply gave up the struggle to get free. She knew there wasn’t anyway out of this.

Her body was terribly ticklish, but normally for her to really laugh someone one had to squeeze her and sort of jiggle her around a little. The tickling termites weren’t able to perform such a task on a human being. Instead, they simply used their seven million legs to simply walk from A to B.

She definitely squirmed around a lot, but she wasn’t really laughing. It was more like a panicked breathing sound and a little whine of desperation blended in for flavor.

She just wasn’t ticklish in that sense of the word. She didn’t respond to feathers or even combs on the surface of her body, from the ANKLES UP that is.

Her feet and toes were a completely different story.

Make them stop please!! Please call them away!! Please!!!

Like three hotrods, they slid across her body at incredible speeds and caring nothing about where they roamed. One of them decided that a shortcut might be found in that very small gap between her inner thighs.

OoHAHAA HAAA AHAHW AWHAW AWHAHAOAOAHEAHE HAEHAHEAHE HAHAAHAH AEHAHEAE!!!

It ended coming up and gliding over her very sensitive rear end, especially the right butt cheek which was sheer hell for her when someone touched or tickled her there. The other two were roaming down her legs as they went towards the feet.

Maybe you’ll appreciate the factory once the bugs are through with you –

OhHAAHAA... I’LL GO NOW!! I’LL GO NOW!! HAHAA AEHAE AHHHH PLEEEASE!!!

Suddenly, the heels of her feet felt the little nibbling sensation of millions of little legs climbing up. Her toes immediately curled into a desperate fist as she howled with laughter and was suddenly a babbling, out of control lunatic.

The other two tickling termites stopped dead in their tracks after realizing that one was already in the process of claiming its prize.

So you’re ready to begin then –

Yes!! Yes I’ll go!! I’ll go!!

All he had to do was snap his fingers and the tentacle tangled nightmare ceased and she once again found herself standing before an opened box on the edge of a conveyor belt heading into the unknown.

And The unknown is where she’d remain forever…

I’ve changed again…

And if you’re reading this, I’ll come for you too.

You read it all the way through didn’t you…

You're mine now...

* ///End of Transmission///06-10-2007//

wow.......ME NEXT! ME NEXT!

lol j/k very excellent writing! Keep up the good work!

Reeeally interesting. The imagination factor is wild.

Vivid and wild

this is what GOOD storytelling is all about!

normally, I really don't get completely taken by stories, but this one had me at hello :wub:

Keep up the great tickling, you dirty boy you... :2poke:

-Alice

Come and get me baby! Ink my friend, its wonderful to see you writing again. You have been truly missed. Once again you come up with something enticing. Something that is fun to read from start to finish. I love how your imagination works. Very good.

Hi Ink, I'm so glad to see another great story from your wide ranging imagination.

>:)

THANKS GUYs!

I thought this story was sadistic, deviant, unfair towards women, cruel and unusual, and way over the top.

BUT that's why I wrote it!!!! :woot:

I've got a few more stories lying around that I could post, that is, if anyone is interested. :jester:

Does anyone get grossed out by tentacle stories? I know from personal experience that ANIME stories are filled to the brim with tentacle-weilding monsters that usually do something very, very wrong to their female captives.

I guess I got caught up in the tentacles too. Oh well, thanks for taking the time to read this one!

INK!!!!!!!!! so nice of you to join us!! I think any story that you have written is definitely worth posting. I know I would enjoy them.

Chat room

Sultrybrunette said:
INK!!!!!!!!! so nice of you to join us!! I think any story that you have written is definitely worth posting. I know I would enjoy them.

:) You're the best, and then some!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back