• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman. Tickling for Justice. F/M.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
After an idea of SlaverTickler's.

K-8.jpg

Adding fluff later.

Attachments

• K.WWoman.01.lo.jpg
    K.WWoman.01.lo.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
Why you make the art so good? I'ma gonna send the boys to work you over.

Hurray for the Red, White and Blue! My patriotic heart swells to bursting whenever Ol' Glory's unfurled, and never more so than in this instance! A classically posed tableau that might easily serve as a recruiting poster for the Fetish Cause: Diana nailing a cringing little panty-biter in fitting fashion for messin' with the US Female! Colors are sumptuous as only Kal's special pallet can provide, with sparkly frosting that tantalizes (WW's skin and uniform glisten with alluring vitality) as it terrifies (the neon lasso, put to such good use as it reveals the genuine nature of this gnomish perv!) Both hilarious (no one caricatures human foibles as successfully as you do!) and deeply, movingly dramatic! Not to mention, unique! Can't say I've ever seen a tickling scenario quite like this before, ever!

Redscript said:
I'ma gonna send the boys to work you over.
;)

See attachment.

SlaverTickler said:
Thanks, that is great. :)
Welcome.
Hope I got it right.
It dawned on me all of a sudden; I just had to draw it before the idea faded away.

:)

Ghandari said:
Hilarious! You're such a legend..
:D

Thanks.

klang said:
Maybe your sexiest character.
;)
Maybe I am getting the hang of this "fetish" thing, after all...

;)

Low_Roads said:
Hurray for the Red, White and Blue!
Both hilarious (no one caricatures human foibles as successfully as you do!) and deeply, movingly dramatic! Not to mention, unique!
Can't say I've ever seen a tickling scenario quite like this before, ever!
Well, I picked this and that, trying to merge styles and genres.
Hope it is just as enjoyable as it is unique...

Low_Roads said:
Hurray for the Red, White and Blue! My patriotic heart swells to bursting whenever Ol' Glory's unfurled, and never more so than in this instance! A classically posed tableau that might easily serve as a recruiting poster for the Fetish Cause: Diana nailing a cringing little panty-biter in fitting fashion for messin' with the US Female! Colors are sumptuous as only Kal's special pallet can provide, with sparkly frosting that tantalizes (WW's skin and uniform glisten with alluring vitality) as it terrifies (the neon lasso, put to such good use as it reveals the genuine nature of this gnomish perv!) Both hilarious (no one caricatures human foibles as successfully as you do!) and deeply, movingly dramatic! Not to mention, unique! Can't say I've ever seen a tickling scenario quite like this before, ever!

Actually it's Lynda Carter tickling a fan boy who tried to steal the bottoms off her costume. Thats all, no politics deminstration. At least that was the idea I sent to Mr K.

SlaverTickler said:
Actually it's Lynda Carter tickling a fan boy who tried to steal the bottoms off her costume. Thats all, no politics deminstration. At least that was the idea I sent to Mr K.
I needed a suitably striking background, and the flag made sense for a "golden age" comic character.

Plus, it worked well with Wonder Woman's general attire, and I wanted something that could do as a desktop picture too.

Of course I am also working on an idea I got from Chad Pet.
He mentioned leaving "gaps" in pics' stories and details, so viewers could fill them, and come up with a personal rationale for what is going on.

The original idea was about a chubby fanboy, so I envisioned something funny and far-fetched - even ludicrous.
Comic-like.
That is why the little fellow comes straight from Hannah & Barbera, Tex Avery, and of course, David Alvarez, milieu.

Equally comic-like, but closer to sexier chars like Jessica Rabbit or Yenny Lopez, for this rendition of WW I tried to stick with Lynda Carter's actual features, so the caricature could work both way, in and out-of character.

As you can see, everybody can fill the gaps as they see fit, and the pic becomes deeper than the actual drawn lines.

;)

SlaverTickler said:
Damn good job
;)

Somebody mentioned a lack of F/M themed pics, and I had this idea of yours to work from...

I hope F/M fans will chime in.
Feedback is welcome.

Beautifully done Kalamos. An excellent picture. Lovely colors and perfect shading. I love it. :D

Redscript said:
Ah! Foiled yet again! Wrapped as well.
;)

kurchatovium said:
Beautifully done Kalamos. An excellent picture. Lovely colors and perfect shading. I love it. :D
Glad you liked it.
It's great getting feedback from "new" faces.

I seldom do F/M pieces, but it's good to get in touch with a broader group, every now and then.

Originally posted by Kalamos
Maybe I am getting the hang of this "fetish" thing, after all...

Or so it seems...;)
There's something 'more' in your last works...maybe you're a good listener too...:D

klang said:
There's something 'more' in your last works...maybe you're a good listener too...:D
;)

I am never really happy with my own works.
That is why I try and learn new tricks, and broaden my understanding of a given subject.

Maybe I am getting better.
Or maybe you're just lowering your expectations...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back