• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Small Circle of Friends, Chapter Three (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Moving right along. . .

:jester:

Definitive Edition

A SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

by

T.T. Gore

Chapter Three: Valerie’s Drug Connection​

Professor Gabrielle Potzdorf glanced impatiently at the clock radio on the table next to the bed. Valerie was late. Well, in that case the slender virgin would have to be punished for tardiness as well as for disobedience.

Gabrielle could live with that.

Cabin 14 of the Pine View Motel was their special place. It was here, in fact, that Valerie had first been hilariously seduced. It was here that Gabrielle had taken revenge for her own seduction at the hands of the slender virgin and her friend, Sandy Vernon. And it was here that Gabrielle and Valerie had been meeting for several weeks now.

Gabrielle sighed and stretched her legs beneath the sheet. She was lying on her back, and the stiff nipples of her large breasts tingled at the touch of crisp linen. She closed her eyes and allowed one impatient hand to steal down to stroke the curly thatch between her thighs.

Thus Gabrielle entertained herself until Valerie Prescott’s arrival. Entering the cabin, the slender virgin immediately scented the big-breasted beauty’s passionate musk. “Sorry I’m late,” she whispered, kicking off her shoes and fumbling at the buttons of her blouse.

“Just hurry up, sweetie.” Gabrielle sat up to watch as Valerie climbed hastily out of her clothes. She admired the slender virgin’s slightly boyish figure, sleek legs and pert breasts. For a girl on the high side of forty, Valerie looked quite tasty indeed.

When she was naked, the slender virgin joined Gabrielle in bed. She knelt, put her arms behind her back, and allowed her wrists to be bound together with the length of rope that the big-breasted beauty had brought in her purse. It was all rather humiliating, but such was the price that Valerie was prepared to pay for Gabrielle’s continued cooperation. For it was the big-breasted beauty’s contacts in the pharmaceutical industry that provided Valerie with the ingredients necessary to duplicate Margaret Stanley’s tickling drug cocktail.

From behind, Gabrielle put her hands on Valerie’s shoulders and her lips to the slender virgin’s ear. “Are you ready to PLAY, sweetie? Are you ready to be my tender little tickle toy?”

“Yes, Professor,” Valerie answered dutifully. This submission might be necessary to ensure continued access to the precious substance that was so essential to her plans—but in time, she promised herself, she’d have her revenge on the big-breasted beauty. For now, though, the slender virgin was content to let the Gabrielle have her fun.

“Well, then, I think that first I shall PUNISH you for TARDINESS!” Gabrielle prodded Valerie into a favorite position: on her knees with her forehead pressed against the mattress and her cute behind elevated. “Perhaps I should SPANK you, since you’re such a NAUGHTY girl.” And she suited the action to the word by delivering a vigourous slap to the slender virgin’s fetching posterior.

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Valerie shrieked. Her derriere wiggled prettily.

“Perhaps not, though,” Gabrielle said. “You might LIKE it too much! Naughty little tramps like you ENJOY having their bottoms spanked, don’t they? So perhaps I should just TICKLE it instead!”

“Oh yes PLEASE!” Valerie whispered. With unseemly eagerness, she spread her thighs in anticipation of the tormenting caresses to come. Gabrielle took a stiff, pointed feather from the night table and held it poised over her victim’s fanny. Then, with a lewd grin, she dipped it down to probe the slender virgin’s super-sensitive crevice!

“Oh! Oh! Omygod!” Valerie cried as intense ticklish shocks shot up her asshole to penetrate the very core of her being. Her legs trembled. “Oh FUCK!” she moaned. “Oh SHIT! Oh YEEEEEES!!!”

“No, I’m afraid NOT!” Gabrielle chuckled, withdrawing the feather. “At least not if you’re going to be so LOUD!”

“Oh GOD!” the slender virgin begged. “Don't STOP! Oh please please PLEASE don't stop—!”

“Be quiet, sweetie!” the big-breasted beauty commanded. She gave Valerie’s bare behind another hard slap. “If you insist on making so much NOISE, I simply can’t tickle you the way you LIKE to be tickled!”

“I’ll be quiet!” Valerie vowed in a breathless whisper. “Really I will!”

“Oh, all right,” Gabrielle answered with the air of someone granting a rather tiresome favor. “But only as long as you remain quiet.”

And with a lewd grin, the big-breasted beauty resumed her ticklish assault on Valerie’s vulnerable posterior!

The slender virgin’s bottom twitched, jerked and wiggled in response to the exquisitely unbearable kiss of the feather. To prevent herself from shrieking with ticklish ecstasy, Valerie buried her face in the pillow. A hot, loose, greasy feeling spread from her belly to her loins. Thrill after thrill shot through her swaying breasts as her stiff nipples brushed the sheet.

“That’s right, sweetie,” Gabrielle whispered. “Just be quiet while I give you what you DESERVE—!”

While with one hand she stroked Valerie’s crevice and probed her puckered orifice and with the other the big-breasted beauty was petting her own curl-covered mound. A deliciously lustful sensation smoldered in her loins. The muscles of her thighs and butt were tense with anticipation. Her skin was damp with passion and her nipples were achingly rigid.

Since being introduced to the joys and terrors of girl/girl tickling by Valerie Prescott and Sandy Vernon, Gabrielle had become a true enthusiast. Above all, she craved the feeling of power that came with the domination of a helpless tickle slave. Among her students there were several fetching young women who enjoyed playing this game, but the big-breasted beauty still wasn’t satisfied. She ardently desired to have her erstwhile tormenters, Valerie and Sandy, at her mercy.

So when word reached her that the slender virgin was seeking a source of supply for some sort of chemical or drug, Gabrielle saw her chance. Ironically, however, she had no idea why Valerie needed these particular chemical compounds. Gabrielle was not a member of Margaret Stanley’s privileged inner circle. She had never been told about the buxom brunette’s secret weapon, the nefarious compound of narcotics and aphrodisiacs which could transform any woman into a lustful tickle slave. Supposing that Valerie was some sort of drug addict, Gabrielle seized a golden opportunity, as she saw it, to enslave the slender virgin.

Valerie, desperate to secure a reliable, secret supply of the tickling compound, had done nothing to correct this false impression. For now Gabrielle’s obsession served a useful purpose. When she was no longer needed, however, their positions would be reversed, and the big-breasted beauty would pay with interest for her humiliating abuse of the slender virgin…

Valerie moved her bare behind in a circle, inviting the feather to slip down and forward, but Gabrielle paid her no heed. She was trembling all over as her fingertips stroked the moist lips of her mound and tweaked her swollen love button. The feather escaped her grasp and fluttered to the mattress. To steady herself, the big-breasted beauty put her hand on Valerie’s squirming behind. The muscles in her butt and belly contracted and gooseflesh roughened her silken skin as a absolutely GLORIOUS sensation gripped her yearning loins—!

And with a passionate, throaty grunt, Gabrielle gyrated her hips to release the first pulse of a mind-blowing orgasm!

The big-breasted beauty squealed with delight as a roaring tidal wave of utter ECSTASY raced through her shivering body! Her laboring loins released a second orgasmic pulse, and a third. Gabrielle arched her back. Her hand flew from Valerie’s behind to her own bouncing breasts and aching nipples. Grunting, gasping and writhing, she rode the wave of a fourth pulse of pleasure—and a fifth—until finally the wonderful moment came to an end!

And while Gabrielle was joyously cumming her idiotic BRAINS out, Valerie remained silent and motionless. She knew what would happen next, as soon as the big-breasted beauty was sufficiently recovered from her orgasmic ordeal.

And sure enough, after getting her breath back and stretching her arms languidly, Gabrielle delivered another hard, stinging slap to the slender virgin’s defenseless buttocks!

“NOW see what you’ve made me do!” she cried. “Oh, you are SUCH a wicked little WENCH! You made me lose control of my EMOTIONS—!”

“I’m sorry, Professor,” Valerie stammered. “It won’t happen again. I SWEAR it won’t!”

“Well, I should hope NOT!” the big-breasted beauty replied. “And to make sure that it DOESN’T, I’m going to teach you a LESSON that you’ll NEVER forget, you sordid little TROLLOP—!”

And so saying, Gabrielle grabbed another length of rope, using it to tie the slender virgin’s ankles together. Then she flipped Valerie onto her back and straddled her loins. “Let’s see how you like THIS,” she sneered.

Valerie’s eyes widened with fear as Gabrielle brandished the feather and brought it swiftly down to probe her belly button. The slender virgin writhed under this delicate caress. Her tummy tightened. Goose bumps roughened her arms and legs. Her face quickly grew pink with the effort to keep from howling with laughter.

“How long can you take this before it’s simply too MUCH for you?” Gabrielle inquired with a snide smile. “How long before you can’t STAND it any more and start laughing your pretty little HEAD off, even though I’ve commanded you to keep STILL, hmmm? Well, let’s just SEE!”

Though Valerie kept her mouth clamped shut, her lips trembled. Her belly convulsed as the feather circled her navel. She squirmed furiously, but there was no escape. It was absolutely MADDENING to be tickled in this manner, and the slender virgin knew that in a moment she would flip totally the fuck OUT—!

“What’s WRONG, sweetie?” Gabrielle chuckled. “Does it TICKLE too much? Does it make you feel all CRAZY? Does it make you want to LAUGH? Well, if you laugh I’ll have to punish you even MORE! So you’d better be QUIET, you little WHORE!”

Valerie’s cheeks puffed out.

“Oh-oh, I think the little tramp’s about to LOSE it!” The big-breasted beauty dipped the tip of the feather into Valerie’s navel and twirled it. “Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Gabrielle sang in a mocking tone.

And that was that for the slender virgin! “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” she shrieked. “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Naughty, naughty!” Gabrielle scolded. She seized Valerie by her shoulders and turned her over. “Now I’m going to have to tickle your poor little FEET!”

“No!” The slender virgin screamed. “Not my FEET! Oh please please PLEASE don’t tickle my FEET—!”

But the big-breasted beauty paid no heed to Valerie’s pleas. She straddled the slender virgin’s squirming fanny, grabbed her bound ankles and pulled her feet up. “Such soft soles," Gabrielle observed. “Such cute little toes. Ah, one simply wants to KISS them—!”

“STOP!!! Just STOP it!!!” Valerie squealed.

“Oh, not yet dear!” Gabrielle nibbled the slender virgin’s wiggling toes. “We're just getting STARTED—!"

After that, the laughter from Cabin 14 sounded long and loud. From time to time, the pretty young night clerk looked up from her magazine. But she knew better than to interfere…

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
So!!

Did the night clerk every try to interfere??

Did the night clerk ever try to interfere? Hmmmm, interesting question. Now let me think. . . .

:jester:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back