• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

x-posted: NEST reports: basic rules for happy posts

Italian_Touch

TMF Expert
Hi all.

We are all excited about the last weekend and few basic "rules" might quite slip away in the rush of writing a report post...
Just a general word of caution and few reminders to anybody who's reporting events that happened at NEST.

Foreword: I am NOT a mod nor an organizer, so these are just PERSONAL advices that I believe being acceptable.

1. unless you asked specific permission to a person, please, DO NOT USE real names in the forum. The TMF community is way larger than the NEST attendees and not all of us are willing to make their identity (or even pieces of their identity) known to anyone.

2. pictures and videos were not allowed at NEST events, but there were no specific rules outside the scheduled activities. If you want to post something, please, be sure to ask permission to anybody who's in the picture/clip or whose voice is in the audioclip. Again, there are people who might not like it.

3. on the same line, if you're writing a story describing in details what OTHER attendees/TMF members have done, it is probably corteous to ask them before if it is ok before posting.

4. even if the event is over, the location of the main event and the hotels are probably better not to be disclosed (I am not sure about that but it is common sense).

Again, we are all wonderfull people but we are not alone in here and the forum is a PUBLIC place. Keep that in mind!

Happy posting!

It's just sensible, brer. Good on ya for sayin' it!

I was happy to help this anonymous person in the covert operation mentioned and Empath needed the food. I was also glad to see you make it to NEST.

I was very glad to see you there also Scared an denjoyed getting to spend some time with you. Be happy, Pokey

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back