• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is this artist?

dethtims

TMF Poster
Ive seen a lot of pictures like the one ive attached but ive never seen them attributed to any particular artist. Does anyone know who draws these?

(I actually editted this one to make it look a little more like shes smiling cuz the original looks like shes in pain)

Don't know, but you might enjoy this article on Japanese art.

I don't know whose it is,
but I can comment that I'd read through a website/series of pages by a "Sandy Beach" on Japanese tickling art some time ago,
in which, he? writes,
more "traditional" Japanese art shows the 'lee with an expression of suffering rather than mirth

(unfortunately, as that often wastes it for me :( I much prefer unbearably pleasured laughter or that sort of pleasured expression... so thank you for altering her expression slightly in this example :) )

Japanese art (more traditionally) apparently also often involves artist's brushes, sometimes constructions of feathers to imitate birds' wings,
more often tickling private areas
---but those areas aren't shown.

Better to read his site/pages if you're curious.
Very well written, and you'll probably enjoy the drawings...

http://www.aloha.com/~darkwatr/jptkl000.htm

indeed

pretty acurate review about the tickling art in japan, I totally agree with you man :cool:

huh i never really realized that before...pretty interesting read, thanks! too bad tho imo, cuz the japanese have some really good tickling art except the drawback is that, like i said, the ticklee doesnt always seem to be smiling/laughing.

oh and heres another altered picture (but not by me this time) by what seems to be the same artist, but correct me if im wrong...

Aah the Darkwater site... a classic.
I love the two piccies in the thread too, especially the first.

meh, might as well post another similar pic heheh. again i might be wrong and they might all be from different artists but oh well. not sure how you guys feel about snakes, but enjoy! :bubble:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back