• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candian's are Ticklish!, Starring: Jamie Sale

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
NOTE: If you don't know who Jamie Sale is, she's a part of the Candian pair's figure skating that was involved in the scandal at the 2002 Olympics.

NOTE: I made up the coach's name because i don't know who their real coach is.

CANADIAN'S ARE TICKLISH!

STARRING: Jamie Sale

Jamie slowly did warm-up laps around the smooth crystallic surface of the ice. Her thin blades of steel glided over the ice like a swan over water. Her partner and long-time friend couldn't attend today's practice, he came down with the flu, so she and her coach, Melly Dumont, were in the big arena alone.

Jamie picked up some speed, as her coach glued her eyes to Jamie's figure-skating form. Jamie shifted her momentum, and launched her small body into the air, attempting a difficult triple-axle.

She had the first two rotations completed, and then all of a sudden, she felt her momentum and speed had reached zero, her balance violently and suddenly shifted to the left, and she fell to the ice on her back. Her gray sleeveless "SKATE CANADA" t-shirt and skin-tight black shorts offered little protection from the damp ice, as it chilled her befallen body.

Her coach scurried onto the ice, almost fell, then recovered her balance on the slippery surface, and approached Jamie.

"Are you okay Jamie?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, i just wish i could nail that triple-axle, ever since Salt Lake City, i just can't concentrate." Jamie moaned, propping herself up, now sitting sadly on the ice. Her dark brown hair tied tightly in a bun, and her pure skin was chilled from the long practice. Her cheeks were red, and her muscles fatigued, it was time to throw in the towel for today.

"It's okay Jamie, i can understand," Melly said reassuringly.

"Ever since the big scandal with the Russian's in the Olympics, stuff has been tense, maybe your just a bit too uptight and you need to relax." Melly explained.

"Yeah, you might be right Melly," Jamie agreed smiling her pearly whites.

Melly her coach then helped Jamie up, and the two walked back to the dressing room, talking and laughing about old times.

They arrived in the well-heated locker room, and Jamie took a seat on the middle bench, and Melly took a seat opposite of her.

"I'm not sure how i could help..." Melly's voice trailed off, as her aging eyes darted to and fro around the neat locker room.

Melly is 43, and used to be one of the greatest figure skater's of her time, until an untimely accident shattered her left ankle and ended her life of competition. She finally got over the injury, but it was too late, and her days of figure skating were over, so she moved to the next best thing, becoming a coach.

"Well Melly, i sure could go for a massage," Jamie smiled teasingly, tossing her white ice skates beneath the bench.

"Well if that's the least i can do," Melly said sarcastically, allowing Jamie to lay out on her tummy on the bench,and Melly straddled her cute butt, hardly putting any weight on her at all, Melly's relatively light and in good shape for her age.

Melly pushed up Jamie's old tattered gray shirt above her shoulders, rvealing her bare back. Jamie layed her head down on the side, and closed her eyes, ready for total relaxation.

Melly lowered her hands and began gently rubbing her upper back, up and down, very softly and slowly. Jamie purred in delight, and Melly continued the successful massage.

Her hands may be old, but they were well-skilled for giving massages, one would think she could even become a masseust, but her dear old love for figure skating always impends her from taking any other career.

Melly saw Jamie's reactions, and smiled to herself, glad she could get Jamie to relax and enjoy herself for awhile, letting all thoughts of gold medals, judges, olympics, and scandals out of her mind for at least a little bit, and enjoy Melly's own gentle touch.

The massage moved down lower on Jamie's smooth back, and Melly rubbed firmly, loosening up the tight muscles of Jamie's lower back. Jamie purred again, and she felt like she was falling into a deep sleep. Melly quickly brought the massage back up to her upper-back, and massaged very lightly, she then slid it down Jamie's smooth sides, and traced her long red nails along her sides.

"Teehehe!" Jamie giggled, her eyes shooting open immediately.

"Oops, sorry Jamie, i didn't know that your ticklish," Melly apologized, continuing the massage in the center of her back.

"Oh it's okay Melly, i'm actually very ticklish. When i was a kid my older sister tickled me all the time, and i hated it, until one time when i was really depressed about bringing home my first ever F on a test, for their "punishement" they pinned me down and tickled the daylights outta me. And for some reason, when they finished, i wasn't so depressed," Jamie explained to her coach.

This little story processed in Melly's ingenious mind, and a plan had quickly formed.

"I've got it!" Melly shouted excitedly.

"Got what?" Jamie asked suddenly, as Melly got up and began pacing about the small locker room.

"What Melly, what??" Jamie asked anxiously, wondering why her perfect massage had abruptly ended.

"A solution to your problem!" Melly yelled happily.

"You mean why i'm not skating well?"

"Yes, exactly!"

"Well what's your solution?!?"

"Tickling!"

Jamie paused, the momentum of the conversation had been deflated at the mere mention of that one word.

"Tickling?" Jamie asked ponderously.

"Yes tickling, you said tickling got you over your depression when you were younger, so why not now." Melly explained, and it seemed to make perfect sense.

"So...your gonna tickle me so i'll get over whatever has been troubling me?" Jamie asked once more to make sure she was claer on this whole idea.

"Yes!" Melly smiled widely.

"Okay i guess so, just don't tickle me too much, i'm very ticklish!" Jamie warned, taking a seat next to Melly on the bench.

"Take off your socks," Melly ordered.

Jamie did as told, and slid off her white cotton socks, and tossed them by her figure skates.

She placed her adorable bare feet in Melly's lap, and Melly placed a surprisingly firm grip on her ankles, somewhat immobilizing her feet.

Melly then took her other hand, with each finger framed with a long red-painted nail, and gently stroked up and down her sole a couple times very lightly.

"Heeheheheeehe!" Jamie erputed into a girlish fit of giggles, squirming giddily but not able to free her sensitive feet.

Now Melly slowly made little figure eights in the center of Melly's smooth slightly pinkish soles, causing more giggles to push from Jamie's petite body.

Jamie's tried to pull her feet free but she couldn't, and thrashed about wildly, giggling in a high-pitch.

"P-pleasseee Melly, nooot myy feeet!" Jamie struggled to pronounce the words of begging for mercy, as each time she tried, giggles tried desparetly to come out of her mouth instead.

Melly began teasing Jamie's slender toes, painted bright pink, as the coach fluttered her fingers all over the wiggling toes, brushing so slightly along the very tips of them, which seemed to be the most sensitive parts.

Giggles poured from Jamie's gaping mouth like a running stream, never stopping or pausing as Jamie struggled for air.

Melly looked up at the adorable giggling figure skater, who somewhat reminded her of herself when she was younger. Jamie's dark eyes roamed frantically all over the locker room and her brown hair stayed compact in the small bun.

Melly then suddenly releashed a fury of fierce scribbling of the nails across Jamie's soles, up and down from heel to arch, and every now and then getting the wriggling toes also.

She continued their merciless onslaught of tickles as Jamie's screamed out on crazy laughter, and finally she stopped, releasing Jamie's tender feet, and she quickly brought them back down to safety.

"That tickled a lot," Jamie said in between gasping for breath, her heart still beated rapidly.

"But i'm glad we're done, i feel a little bit better already," Jamie said.

"Oh but we're not done," Melly said giddily.

"What?" Jamie asked in shock, fearful of more tickling.

"We just got your feet, i'm sure your ticklish in more than one spot Jamie," Melly explained.

Jamie pouted, but remembered the talk they had earlier, put on a brave face, and agreed to more tickling, if she ever wanted to land that damn triple-axle again, this seemed the only way.

"Now were next??" Melly pondered, looking up and down Jamie's thin body, in only black spandex shorts and a tattered gray sleeveless shirt, which was short to, and when she stretched, her bare belly was visible, with her cute innie bellybutton.

"How about those armpits," Melly finally decided.

"Okay i guess," Jamie replied.

Melly then got a sudden idea, and hurried off into another corner of the locker room, returning with long black straps.

"What are those for?" Jamie asked.

"These are from the 'Flying Camel' machine, i'm gonna use them to tie you up so you don't get away when i tickle you."

"Ooh, okay," Jamie agreed solemnly, she now felt like nothing could surprise her.

She took Jamie over to the showers, and told her to hold her arms up, and wrap her hands around the shower head, she could barely reach it when she streched up. When she grabbed it, Melly wrapped the straps around her wrists and tieing a knot at the end.

Melly took a step back to admire her handiwork, as Jamie tugged expermientally at the straps, realizing she couldn't get out.

"This will be loads of fun Jamie, i promise," Melly whispered into her ear, and then headed for her bare, outsretched armpits...

TO BE CONTINUED...

how'd u like the first half, feedback is greatly appreciated as always:):)

Excellent -- I'd give it a 1st in the Short Program

A nice surprise coming from you -- feet! I'm pretty sure I know what's coming next. Nice choice of a victim!

Tummy,

I think you having your character talk about their past is REALLY cute. I've often wondered about your characters' "history". I'm sure if you think into your own tickleful past, you could come up with some fictional past or flashback information for your characters. It makes them seem more fleshed out and real, rather than just stuffed "cute ponytails". Nothing wrong with that, but I think I and the other forum members would like to get to KNOW some of your characters.

Just a thought (but I'm no author, after all ;) )

Thanx Biscuit, but remember, Jamie Sale isn't one of my characters, she's a REAL figure skater!!:)

Oh you darling, wonderful girl you! Great story, and GREAT subject! I have such a crush on Jamie Sale right now . . . almost as big as my crush on you Tummy :p

Sarah Hughes next? Or maybe a blast from the past, Tara Lipinski? (Her coach really DID tickle her when she was tense.)

Use Tonya Harding as the evil tickler. Maybe she still comes to the Olympics in disguise to "collect" champion skaters: Nancy Kerrigan in 1992, Kristy Yamaguchi in 1996, then Tara in 1998, now Sarah...

Strelnikov

Strelnikov, how do you know this awesome piece of info about Tara Lipinski???? I'd be very interested to know :)

Also, TUMMY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! :D :D

I was just drooling in anticipation of an awesome story by somebody here after seeing her on the Winter Olympics, and I'm glad you wrote it! You did an awesome job, and I can't wait for part 2!!

(cant...stop...smiling) :D :D

Scooby, the bit about Tara came from an old thread in the Mainstream forum, many moons ago. On reflection, don't remember whether it was confirmed or just rumor.

Strelnikov

Canadian's are Ticklish!,Starring: Jamie sale

I found the Tara Lipinski item in question on a Google search. While training with Todd Eldridge, she was tickled by him to relax her. Nothing else was said, no spots or reactions. I went to college with a few ticklish Canadians, but I digress. There were quite a number of mainstreams I put in for awhile, haven't seen as many lately, Some were on the old forum, probably forgotten, save for a few of our members with good memories. I'm always on the lookout for new ones, BTW, didn't Latin Boy say he had some new ones about two weeks ago, school must be dragging him down. Catch ya later folks, peace.....B.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back