• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session 1: Master Ovation

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
Hey all! Angel here with my latest part of Angel's Auctioning! if you haven't read it, go here to read it: Angel's Auctioning It will make this section a lot more understandable! :redheart:

Session 1: Master Ovation​

I woke up the next morning and prepared for my day. I showered and wrapped my towel around to read the note that had been left for me. “You are to report to Master Ovation’s playroom immediately. Everything is there that you will need.” I wrapped a blanket around myself and wandered down to Master Ovation’s dungeon. It was a spacious room with a king-sized bed in the center. On the bed was a box, which I assumed was for me.

I opened the box to find a light blue dress, a pair of stockings, and black high heels. I made sure the door was locked before dropping the blanket to the floor. I slipped on the dress, which was sleeveless and went all the way to the floor. In addition to being floor length it had two slits all the way up the sides to my hips.

(Author’s Note: The dress looks exactly like this: http://karyuart.com/Pics/Cynthia26DIDcol.jpg )

Next, I sat on the bed and slid on the stockings. I pulled on the high heels and stood. I bent over and picked up the blanket and I folded it, placed it in the box and stowed the box under the bed.

Suddenly the lock clicked unlocked and in strolled whom I assumed to be Master Ovation. He was tall, at least 6 feet or taller, had long brown hair, and I did not look into his eyes, as I was told that this was a severe sign of disrespect. He was carrying a thin box, and I pondered the contents as he surveyed my appearance. He set the box down on a chair.

“Open the box.”

I slit open the box and wondered what I would see as I lifted the lid. Inside was a thin black leather collar, with one jewel at the front. He stepped forward and lifted the collar out of the box. As he lifted it out I silently stepped out of my shoes and bolted out of the room. I got just down the hall before he started chasing me. I blitzed up the stairs and kept running, past several other bedrooms, past the dining room, where the group of men was eating breakfast, save for Master Ovation.

He caught me just before I ran into my bedroom. He grabbed me by the waist and I screamed, not wanting to be taken back to endure my hell of being tickled mercilessly. He threw me over his shoulder and I felt tears fill my eyes as he carried me back downstairs. He entered his dungeon and he laid me out on the bed, where he forced the high heels back onto my squirming feet. He then pulled my legs apart and tied the tightly to the bedposts by my feet.

He proceeded to tie my arms up and apart over my head. I tried to squirm, but realized I cold not move an inch. I closed my eyes as the tears kept coming freely. He stroked my hair but I turned my head, refusing his comfort.

“You will pay dearly for running out on me like that, and because you may have ruined your stockings whilst running away.”

He settled himself so that he was sitting on my midsection. He pulled out a small butterfly shaped vibrator and leaned over. He attached it to my underwear and showed me a small black square, which I knew was a remote control. He pushed a button that activated the vibrator and then began to slowly stroke his fingers down my arms. He kept tracing until he arrived at my underarms and gently teased them at first. I bit my lip, as it was maddening, made even worse by the fact that I was tied too strictly to move.

As time wore on the vibrator started to.... well, excite me and I began laughing as Master Ovation began tickling harder and faster. I moaned and tried to arch my back up, but with the weight of Master Ovation and the tight bondage, it was totally impossible. As I got very close to release, he pressed the button and turned off the vibrator.

“Oh no, don’t turn it off”, I whined.

“Too bad, you bad girl!”

I sighed and laughed in agony, as the tickling grew steadily more intense. After I had come back from the edge, Ovation resumed the vibrator’s wicked work. I twitched as he slid down to my ribs and dug in, causing me to squeal and laugh. Soon enough, I started to moan, sigh, and laugh. He dug in harder and harder.

“Let’s count your ribs, my special slave.”

With that, he started from the bottom of my rib cage and worked his way up.

“One.... two...shhhhhhh my slave I cannot concentrate with your laughter!”

I bit my laughter back; it was increasingly hard with the vibrator and not being able to move in the slightest. Just before I climaxed, the vibrator was switched off again.

“NO! I demand that you turn it back on NOW!”

“I must go for now, you will remain and we will finish our play later. I am going to blindfold you, to increase your helplessness. In addition to the blindfold you will be gagged, to prevent you from screaming.”

He pulled the black cloth over my eyes, and I was plunged into utter darkness. After that he forced open my mouth and placed a thick cleave gag into it, tightly tying it behind my head. I could hear his footsteps leaving the room and proceeding down the hall, leaving me alone, tied to his bed.

I cried to myself as I thought about my predicament and never seeing my family again, since I was very close to my family. I must have eventually cried myself to sleep as I jerked awake when I heard footsteps approaching the bed. My breathing grew heavy as I could see if it was Master Ovation, or someone else. The gag and blindfold were removed, and my eyes slowly adjusted to the bright light of the room.

There was just a press of the remote controlling the vibrator and a buzzing filled the room. I saw that Ovation was back after his leave of absence, to finish what he had started. I heard a scraping and I assumed it was a chair and felt him sliding off the heels. I twitched as he placed his fingers on my toes.

“P-please...Master Ovation, not my feet!”

He just smiled and twitched his fingers as the vibrator slowly started driving me mad. I giggled as he slid his fingers down my toes. He than suddenly dug his fingers into my arches and I instantly started laughing. Coupled with the vibrator, the tickling was enough to arouse me like nothing else could. The moans began overtaking the laughter and he stopped the vibrations. I was so desperate to cum I would do anything.

“Please, Master Ovation, I have learned my lesson! I am so sorry!”

He stopped and looked into my eyes.

“Do you really mean that, slave?”

“YES! YES I DO!”

“Very well then.”

He turned the vibrator back on and I quickly came as he tickled my feet.
“Please, don’t stop tickling me!”

“Don’t stop? Very well!”

Master Ovation dug his nails in under my toes, my most ticklish spot on my feet. I laughed harder than never before, as I was even more sensitive post-orgasm. He switched tactics and stroked his fingers up and down my soles. My toes flexed and curled as I screamed with laughter. He held my toes back and continued his attack on my helpless feet. I lapsed into silent laughter as Master Ovation moved up to my ribs.

He playfully moved as if he was going to tickle my ribs and I twitched in my bonds. He did it again, every few minutes, before he actually started to dig in. The sudden digging in was like an electric shock and I tried to arch up as I resumed my loud, hysterical laughter. Master Ovation worked his way up and down my entire ribcage. I tried so hard to squirm away, but not being able to move away was adding to the mercilessness of my session.

He slid up and slooooooowly stroked his nails down my underarms. I gasped and started giggling. Ovation ran his fingers up and down a little faster, before digging in. I squealed as I tugged on the bonds holding my arms captive above my head. He kept attacking my underarms as I begged and laughed, although I never actually wanted it to cease. He tired of tickling there and meandered back down to my feet.

“Your last half hour will be your feet being mercilessly tickled for running away and risking the destruction of your stockings, you bad slave!”

He wasted no time and immediately began the assault of my feet. By then I was absolutely reveling in the attention my body was getting. I was laughing and jerking on the tight bonds holding my feet still. He focused on the areas that made me scream and laugh the loudest, namely under my toes and the center of my arches. Tears were streaming down my face from my laughter and begging, but I was enjoying the torture immensely. It finally slowed, and I was so sad to see it end. He released me and stroked my hair before walking out of the room.

I stretched and massaged my wrists and ankles, before standing up to prepare to leave. I pulled out the box and removed my blanket. I removed the stockings and the dress and carefully folded them. I placed them into the box with the high heels resting on top. I unbuckled the collar and set it into its box. I placed the collar’s box on top of the box with the dress in it. I wrapped my blanket around myself to return to my room. I arrived there and rested on my bed as I recalled our session together with fondness.

Bravo Well done Angel

Hi Angel,
If you could see me through your PC I'm standing up
Applauding your story whistling loudly screaming Author! Author!
Well done indeed.

Tickleslave07 :redheart:

Great story TG4L, nicely done, can't wait to read the other parts as well.

Nice...

Great part to your story saga girl...loved it. Definitely keep them coming.

BB

:wavingguy

TS07: Thank you! Your advice really helped!

LTM22: Thanks honey!

TL: awwww thanks!

BBL:Will do! :D

MTM: Thank you! You rawk too!

This is exquisite dialogue. You're an extremely talented writer. What I wouldn't give to be the methodical Master Ovation in this stimulating saga.

MrEman

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back