• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pbs series

rutklsh007

there's an old pbs series called "Poldark" about colonial england and in episode 6? a young woman entices some money from a preacher promising she'll let him "do his favorite.." the scene changes to her husband outside the house hearing her laughter coming from the inside, he climbs a ladder to look into the bedroom window and sees the preacher slowly tickling his wife's bare feet.later on, he kills the guy...

I remember that scene quite well, been searching for it for awhile.

A little piece of trivia for you:

The actress in this scene was Julie Dawn Cole, who years earlier played the part of Veruca Salt in the movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" which starred Gene Wilder.

rutklsh007 said:
there's an old pbs series called "Poldark" about colonial england and in episode 6? a young woman entices some money from a preacher promising she'll let him "do his favorite.." the scene changes to her husband outside the house hearing her laughter coming from the inside, he climbs a ladder to look into the bedroom window and sees the preacher slowly tickling his wife's bare feet.later on, he kills the guy...

Hey, thanks to both of you for the information and the trivia! And rutklsh007.....that's a great first post!

I'd LOVE to see that, that's fantastic, I like the whole situation ("i'll let you do your favorite"! ha!).

Is this the series you're talking about?

http://www.amazon.com/Poldark-6-VHS...1117253?ie=UTF8&s=video&qid=1181859862&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Poldark-2-6pc-Robin-Ellis/dp/customer-reviews/6303416179

yeah, that's it....I even got a copy from the library, the episode had a description on the back that said something about "Rowella" and "Reverend Whitworth meeting an untimely end"....I wouldn;t mind seeing my wife get a tickle, at least I wouldn't kill the guy..

rutklsh007 said:
yeah, that's it....I even got a copy from the library, the episode had a description on the back that said something about "Rowella" and "Reverend Whitworth meeting an untimely end"....I wouldn;t mind seeing my wife get a tickle, at least I wouldn't kill the guy..

Ha!!

I'm going to seek that out!

Incidentally, how were the reactions? Do you remember if it was "actor-ish"type fake giggling, or was it actually pretty good (for mainstream!)?

Again, welcome and keep posting about anything else that you might remember!

rutklsh007 said:
Sweet! :smilestar Thanks to both you and ta2686 for the info.

Here's a pic of her in the series Angels, where she was about the same age as she was in Poldark.

nontkl said:
Incidentally, how were the reactions? Do you remember if it was "actor-ish"type fake giggling, or was it actually pretty good (for mainstream!)?

If I recall the scene correctly, the giggling seemed to be acted out. Then again, the tickling was more of a slow stroking of a finger up and down the sole, and it only lasted a few seconds (at least that was how much was shown of it, if I remember correctly)

Not exactly;

Xodlirv said:
I think it's available on Netflix...
Netflix has a 2 hour and 25 minute movie version of Poldark, in which the tickling incident never takes place, nor anything like it, and the female character shown and the Wentworth character are not even in it.

Mastertank1 said:
Netflix has a 2 hour and 25 minute movie version of Poldark, in which the tickling incident never takes place, nor anything like it, and the female character shown and the Wentworth character are not even in it.

If I recall correctly, wasn't that scene in the second season of the series (Poldark II)? The Netflix DVD I believe only encompasses the first season.

It was Poldark II . . .

. . . and I believe it was something like episode 6. It's one of my all-time favorite scenes, and I would love to have it. The woman is awesome.

A couple of interesting pictures . . .

Sorry about the size. Julie just seems like a natural born 'lee. (The man in the first pic is the 'ler in the aforementioned episode). The second picture is closer to the way she looks today.

saratk said:
is she barefoot when being tickled? stockings?
She was barefoot in that scene. IIRC though they only showed one foot being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back