• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAREFOOT HEIGHTS *New E-Comic 06/14/07

MTJpub

Verified
BAREFOOT HEIGHTS
Artwork By Dr. Dave
Written By J.R.

Welcome to Barefoot Heights, an exclusive beachfront apartment community for up & coming professionals. Every night the halls ring with music, laughter, partying, shrieks of laughter, agonized howls of gasping laughter, laughing pleas for mercy, more laughter…well, you get the idea.

The strange truth is, just as some apartment buildings have a history of violence or political intrigue, the atmosphere of Barefoot Heights seems to have an odd affinity for, of all things, tickling. And several of our most attractive young residents are slowly falling under its spell.

Matthew, the Heights’ most eligible bachelor, has a particular problem resisting the allure of a ticklish pair of female feet. Is he romantically tied to lovely Professor Sylvia Magdalene? Or is it just that her mysterious medical condition – her legs and feet are paralyzed, but still highly sensitive – seems made for the attentions of a sadistic tickler? Is that what’s driving Matthew to abduct his attractive neighbors for vicious tickle-sessions in his private torture chamber?

Scheming redhead Pixie Dixon is determined to win Matthew’s heart, as well as rise in the ranks of tony Haute Magazine. Pixie’s perfectly willing to screw over her neighbors and co-workers in the process, including all-Asian-American nice girl Jennifer Chen. Jen is pretty ticklish herself, and Pixie’s not one to pass up a rival’s weakness. But pretty much everyone at the Heights is ticklish...things could get very interesting before this story is over…

So welcome to the Heights…kick off your shoes and laugh for a while.

**f/f & m/f Tickling
**13 Full Color Pages
**40+ Comic Panels
**Story By J.R.
**Art by Dr. Dave
**E-Mail delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Barefoot_Heights.html

Attachments

• bh01_pg00.jpg
    bh01_pg00.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 1,275
Looks good. Is it foot tickling only or does it have a fair share of upperbody too?

DEV said:
Looks good. Is it foot tickling only or does it have a fair share of upperbody too?

This comic's focus is foot tickling. There is one very minor upperbody scene.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

MTJpub said:
This comic's focus is foot tickling. There is one very minor upperbody scene.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Ah right, thanks.

Upperbody comics

DEV said:
Ah right, thanks.

You'd be better served checking out the Agencies series, or Ruthless, from www.the-agencies.com. They tend to have more upperbody action on the average than MTJ publications, in my experience. MTJ is a fine distributor, and some releases have had upperbody action in them, (like Yenny and the Tickle Torture Academy series) but MTJ tends to concentrate on feet (like most on the TMF).

Last edited:
Wolf said:
You'd be better served checking out the Agencies series, or Ruthless, from www.the-agencies.com. They tend to have more upperbody action on the average than MTJ publications, in my experience. MTJ is a fine distributor, and some releases have had upperbody action in them, (like Yenny and the Tickle Torture Academy series) but MTJ tends to concentrate on feet (like most on the TMF).

I can see how you might get that impression. However it is a false impression.

It is true that several of our publications have a particular focus on foot tickling. However the majority offer a wide variety of ticklish targets and I encourage my authors and artists to make an effort to do so. This is particularly true of much of the fiction that we publish.

The following e-comics offer both foot and upperbody tickling in varing degrees. While foot tickling may play a larger role in some. We do make an effort to provide a variety in most of our publications.

10% Inspiration
Betrayal of Innocence
Hands of Soma
In Extremis
Julie McGee's Adventures in Time
La Diabla
Lexi #1: The Goddess of Laughter
Of Inhuman Bondage
Pulp Tickles
Road to Purgatory
Sara’s Tickling Fantasies
Scavenger's Strange Stories
Sonya’s Torment
Sorority House TAU TAU TAU
Stipplewitz
The Bounce Chix
The Adventures of Stargirl Silver
The Chronicles of Nadya
The Foundry
The Malachi Diaries
Tickle-Torture Academy
Ticklish Perils
Topin In Training
Weakness

I am planning on releasing both an e-zine and e-comic devoted to upperbody tickling later this year. Both are long overdue and something I have wanted to do for a long time.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I have to agree that MTJ offers FAR more than a predominant bent toward foot-tickling. There really is a wide variety of material available. In fact, my own stuff is heavily upper-body (not too much of a foot guy here), and it's exclusively available through MTJ. There are several other artists and writers with the same story. (That being said, the Agencies and Ruthless series are also fantastic!)

All of that being said, onto this publication. First off, I LOVE Dr. Dave's artwork. And J.R.'s story was really something else. Of course, I hate way it was left! A cliffhanger! Arrrgghh!!!! Seriously though, all that does is make me look forward to the next part. As I said, I'm not usually terribly into the specific foot-tickling stuff (although I am a tickler, so all parts are fiar game!), but this one is really neat. Nice use of the gag in the end, I love the whole DiD look there, you can tell she's just dying to get someone to rescue her...

Fantastic job, and I look forward to the next part.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I just wanted to add the promotional pics here for those of you that missed them.

Enjoy!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Attachments

• bh_promo01.jpg
    bh_promo01.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 52
  • bh_promo02.jpg
    bh_promo02.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 60
  • bh_promo03.jpg
    bh_promo03.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 73
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back