• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fruits And Rocket Cities Visitors. Then, Personal Issues Engulf, On All Sides

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It began well, as they swept three games from the slumping Mets in New York. They then went to Atlanta and lost two of three, and to Houston, and won two of three. They returned home,. on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, old family issues arose, in the ongoing conflict between Mitch's father, and his mother. The escalating troubles through Mitch into a frenzy, as he began slumping on field. Naomi, somewhat insensitively, attempted to brush off the troubles Mitch's family was going through, by telling him that: "There was nothing he could do, and, he needed to focus on him and Naomi". Mitch, who always felt as if he needed to assist whereever possible, and sometimes felt like he wanted to save the world, especially when it came to his family, became enraged, charging Naomi with being cold blooded. When he came through the door on Sunday night, he was like a volcano ready to erupt. He shot Naomi a deadly look: "I hope you like pleasuring yourself with your finger, dirty fucking bitch, because, that is about the only pleasure you're going to get while I'm home!" Mitch spouted. He retired to the guest room, saying nothing to Naomi.
On top of the personal troubles, and his slump, Mitch had a back injury. The coaching staff, and manager Lee Sniderman, advised him to sit out a few days, because, the back hurt Mitch every time he swung a bat. Mitch chose to ignore the advice, instead deciding to play through the pain.
On Monday night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed three solo homers in her six innings of work, and nothing else. Mitch struck out four times, including twice, with two men on, earning boos, from the crowd. The Good Guys could not get any runs that night, falling, 3-0. The next night was better. Ed Burns hit an early two run homer, and Gil Bellows fired eight strong innings, striking out nine, and allowing but two hits, in what would be a 2-1 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. The Good Guys trailed 2-0, going to the bottom of the ninth, when, four straight hits plated three runs, and resulted in a 3-2 win.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, things still hadnt been settled. Mitch went into the session, seething. As the couple talked, Mitch spouted a suggestion. "Maybe we just need to end it. Go our seperate ways. How would that make you feel?" He said, almost in a mean spirited tone. "I'd be heartbroken, and I wouldnt like it. After 24 years, that's what you want, Mitchell, to dump me? That would solve your family's personal issues, to get rid of your wife?" Naomi asked. "Maybe not, but I am tired of your fucking insensitivity. It isnt all about you, Naomi Ellen. I have other issues, other concerns. I cant just have this tunnel vision you seek of only worrying about Mitch and Naomi, like nothing else matters. You choose to focus a narrow view. I see the bigger picture!" Mitch shot back. Little was settled during the counesling session, and the couple continued to be icy, sleeping in seperate bedrooms.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed only two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys scored four, and came away with a 4-2 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday, giving up seven runs, and leading to the team's 10-7 defeat. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, very warm, 89 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate struck out ten batters in six innings, gaining a 5-0 lead, then, began to run out of gas, and was relieved. The bullpen began giving up runs. Finally, in the ninth, with the score 5-4, and men on base, Hilary Duff got the final out, to finish off the 5-4 win.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Gil was hit hard, allowing five runs in his four innings of work, and the Good Guys could not rally, losing 5-3. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She gave up three solo homers in her eight innings of work. Trailing 3-1 in the eighth, Paradise erupted for four eighth inning runs, on a pair of two run homers. The bullpen put the Cards away in the ninth, for a 5-3 victory. Neve Campbell was on the mound, on a sunny, hot, 95 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a large crowd, that was not a sellout, and was kept down by the excessive heat. Neve allowed three runs in five innings. With the score tied, 3-3 in the eighth, Ed Burns came up with two men on, and launched a long homer. The bullpen finished the Cards in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 6-3 win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had all been far from peaches and cream, with Mitch's injury, and the ongoing troubles he was having with Naomi. As the team packed to head for Pittsburgh the next night, things looked far from certain.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be Lynn, a girl who often did the Good Guys female pitchers hair, during the offseason, and on off days. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Left Fielder Dawson began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Lynn on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she bucked, and giggled:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was the next tickler, tickling Lynn on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs and hips bucked:HAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Lynn's feet, attacking them with all ten fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her toes and soles. Lynn went berserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! IM SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Lynn was untied.
On Thursday, Mitch was all packed to head for Pittsburgh. Naomi and he had barely spoken all week, but, in a gesture of peace, she offered: "I'll take you to the airport" "Don't bother. I'll get a cab" Mitch said coldly. "Okay, what is it? Do you plan to be mad at me for the rest of your life? Are you going to divorce me when you get home? What is it that you want?" Naomi asked. "Time, Naomi. Time to think. I'll go off on the road trip, and I just need time. I may not call. Call me if you need to. We may talk once or twice, but please dont hound me, or call me every day. I just need to think" Mitch said. Naomi nodded, and swallowed hard. As Mitch got his suitcase, and headed for the door, Naomi said to him: "I love you, Mitchell". Mitch nodded his head, didnt say anything, opened the door and left the apartment.
So, it had been a decent homestand on field, but a very troublesome one off field. Now, came a ten day road trip. Was it just a temporary issue, or a longer term problem? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I guess there goes all the progress Mitch and Naomi had been making over the past few series. To be fair, she does have some valid points. But, some things are best left unsaid and there is a time to say some others. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they did take some steps back there. Now it remains to be seen whether it is temporary or more long term.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back