• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Golden Tummy Chumbler (machine/F)

Chad Pet

TMF Poster
Well she did volunteer to help the robotics lab test a new painting gadget for an extra fifty bucks. Who knew the inventor was kinky?

Playing around with odd postures, and a little bit of eye candy for those of you who prefer athletic women and a nice, ticklish belly. :D

Chad Pet said:
Well she did volunteer to help the robotics lab test a new painting gadget for an extra fifty bucks. Who knew the inventor was kinky?

Playing around with odd postures, and a little bit of eye candy for those of you who prefer athletic women and a nice, ticklish belly. :D

Nothing wrong with Athletic women, or a ticklish belly for that matter. Interesting how artist seem to like rounder female forms where some (and I mean some) video producers tend to go with stick women.

Because.........

Most artists learned to draw by drawing real people. And real people have curves, lines, all kinds of interesting planes and shadows for an artist to render. Another stellar performance, Chad! You're so damn talented, I wanna hit you with a brick.

Wolf said:
Most artists learned to draw by drawing real people. And real people have curves, lines, all kinds of interesting planes and shadows for an artist to render. Another stellar performance, Chad! You're so damn talented, I wanna hit you with a brick.

To hit someone with a brick because they are talented is not logical. Sorry, I am watching Star Trek III: Search For Spock. It sort of looks like a red haired vertion of Sultrybrunette's sig pic.

So, OK, when will production begin? How much will it cost? Is it user-friendly? Is it victim-friendly?

Another great pic as always CP! I love the idea and the name of the device (Did you make the word Chumbler up BTW?) and the woman looks great. Thanks very muchly for this

Wolf said:
...Another stellar performance, Chad! You're so damn talented, I wanna hit you with a brick.

LOL :jester:
*hands over a heavy brick with mortar* Would you need a shovel?...LOL

Anyway, that's a very cute artistry!

Another nice pic , Chad Pet ... & another interesting invention. I like the name you came up with for this device , but I thought of another one that might work for it , as well. Hope you like it :

The Ankle-Holdin' , Shiny-Golden TICKLE-PICKLE!!!

Well ...? Waddaya think? Shall we start mass-producing these things & hopefully have 'em ready by Christmas? :santasmil

Thanks for posting.

Oh, Chad, Chad, Chad....this is why I'm so glad that you're back! This is really cool. I've gotten to the point where I just can't wait to see new posts from you. Rock on, bro!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back