• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenderfoot Part Seventeen (Fantasy Tickling Story)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Tenderfoot Part Seventeen

Enchanting the Enchantress

Eighteen months ago…

Deep within the boundaries of the Giantus Realm, Orion climbed a mountain.

The Giants of this Realm lived in a mountainous region where even they were dwarfed by the huge mountain range appropriately named ‘The Titans’. The spell caster wrapped his warm spell casting robes tight against the cold as he aimed for top of the tallest of the Titans.

His intent was to visit the Giant who lived there.

Unfortunately, much to his disappointment, there were no wormholes to get him to the top of those gigantic mountains.

He braved mudslides and avalanches the entire journey. This was not to mention the Harpies who inhabited the Titans and would swoop down on travelers and tickle them with their razor sharp talons before then dashing them upon the sharp rocks of the Titans.

The Harpies were beautiful Giantus women with wings and talons similar to those of a Giant Roc. They were fabled to be terrible ticklers always on the lookout for prey. The Harpies were also known for flocking around their victims and gang tickling them in the air with extreme effectiveness.

Orion’s shadow magic was strong and the mudslides and avalanches posed little threat. Dealing with the Harpies simply meant tickling them before they could get to him. There were no giant feet to attack on these giant creatures, but there were rather ticklish in other spots. They were not used to being tickled so it took only a few tickled Harpies to convince the rest that Orion should have free passage.

The Giant he sought to meet was a known only as the Maker. He was known as an eccentric and a hermit however he was also known as the most skilled artisan among the Realms. He was the only person capable of creating the object Orion desired.

Orion wished to return home, and he was convinced that Melca, Queen of the Fae, was the only person capable of looking into space and time with her special third eye and detecting rifts through which he might travel back to the real world and his real life.

Melca was haughty and arrogant since no creature could ever attack her due to the powerful Glamour that emanated from her person. She could be ruthless and vindictive when she felt she was wronged. Her kindness was a cruelty since through her kindness was how she bound her victims to servitude.

She feared no one among the Realms.

That was good, Orion thought as he climbed the mountain. Her pride was her weakness and that was where he planned to strike.

Finally having arrived at the top of the tallest Titan, Orion discovered a cave entrance where the Maker lived. His boots crunched on the crisp snow and his breath came out in small clouds of steam.

A tall (even for a Giant) bald Giant with a soot colored beard came to meet him at the entrance of the cave with a mighty golden hammer in his hand. He wore a thick greasy leather apron over a pair of dark brown leather trousers. His arms and face were covered with soot and sweat. Vapor arose from his entire body as he stood out in the cold weather.

“Ho!” the Giant called. “Who goes there?”

“Orion,” the spell caster answered. “I am a Manling spell caster.”

”What do you seek?” the Giant asked.

“The Maker. I seek an object to be crafted. A special object.”

Orion could see no living creatures in the cave. There were only mechanical automatons of human size made of copper and tin. It seemed that the Maker had created them to aid him in his work. They were all mechanical and their lens eyes clicked and focused on Orion.

"'You've found the Maker, Manling,” the Giant boomed. “And of course you have come to ask for something as all who come here do. I will warn you. Whatever it is, it won't be cheap. If your pockets are not deep, then do not waste my time.’

Orion emptied a Bottomless Pouch that he carried with him and spilled its contents at his feet. The contents were red magical gems that piled higher than his knees. The contents were the equivalent of ten king's ransoms and represented was the fruit of Orion’s prolific years as a tickling spell caster.

The Maker looked down upon the pile of gems and nodded with approval. “That will be enough....” he said, “for the down payment.”

Orion was shocked but he dared not reveal that to the Maker. It was rumored that the Maker was expensive, but Orion never imagined so expensive.

“The rest will be delivered once the object is ready,” Orion replied calmly and evenly as automatons approached to carry away the gems.

The Maker nodded and then continued listing his terms.

“If you're in a hurry, then you might as well head back down the mountain. I won't be rushed.”

“They say ‘haste makes waste’,” Orion replied smoothly trying his best to establish rapport with the Giant. “I’ll wait whatever time perfection requires.”

The Maker nodded with approval and lastly he said, “If there be any doubt as to the quality of the object to be manufactured, I'll smite you right were you stand, Manling. I make the best and the finest and anyone who says differently is a filthy liar.”

He held his golden hammer high for emphasis.

“You, Master Maker,” Orion said bowing slight in respect, “are without a doubt the finest artisan among the Realms and beyond.”

The Maker smiled in total satisfaction.

“’Now that that is all settled, what is it, this item that you wish wrought?” he asked. “Be reminded that I will not be hurried and you will not question the price or quality of said item when delivered.”

“I want a ring,” Orion stated firmly. “A fairy ring. One fit for a Nymph's finger.”

The Maker was shocked and he grimaced at the request.

“Would you not rather prefer a mechanical steed or a powerful sword or a throne fit for a king of a Realm?”

“I want a ring,” Orion repeated before going into detail. “Small enough for a Nymph’s finger and precious so even a Nymph would marvel at its beauty. It must have shiny gems and be imbued with Glamour.”

“’Glamour?’ he asked grumpily as his forehead wrinkled.

“Is it beyond the skills of the Maker to make such a thing?” Orion asked though he was concerned he might be smitten by the golden hammer for such a question.

“Certainly not!” the giant boomed.

“Then I request one last thing,” Orion said evenly. “The very center of the ring itself must be a thin circle of cold iron. Thin and coated in gold.”

“A strange request”, the Maker said regarding it. But he shrugged and said “It will be so.”

He turned his back to the spell caster and walked back to his forge.

“Collect a similar amount of magic for when your precious ring is ready,” he said already deep in his cave. “It will be ready when it is ready. Do not come here before then. I will send a messenger when it is ready.”

With that, the Maker left.

Orion then began the long trip down the mountain happy he had ordered the ring he desired, but disappointed that he had much magic still to gather before the ring could be paid.

Twelve months ago….

Six months had passed and there was no word from the Maker. During this time Orion had wasted no time and he promoted himself as a tickler and spell caster for hire.

He did whatever the Lords and Ladies of the Realms needed to do but could not do themselves… for a price.

He would tickle rivals silly, recover stolen magical artifacts, steal magical artifacts, among other acts.

By filling out all his contracts out to the letter he created a reputation that he could be trusted to complete his quests and he could not be bribed or coerced to the other side until his mission was complete.

He became quite in demand and the fees for his services went higher and higher as that demand grew. After six months he had matched what had previously taken five years to generate.

He had the money, but he did still did not have the ring he wanted. The days went by and Orion grew impatient wondering if the Maker had forgotten him.

One morning, a mechanical bird made of copper and tin with wire instead of feathers arrived and perched itself on Orion's shoulder. It bore a message written on a piece of paper with what appeared to be a piece of charcoal.

YOUR ORDER IS READY. MAKER.

Orion returned to the mountain and was greeted once again at the cave entrance by the Maker.

The Giant had a dark and grim face and presented him with the ring in a small box clad in cold black iron.

It seemed like such a trivial thing considering the enormous amount of resources invested in it. And the iron box seemed very inappropriate for a ring of such beauty.

"Do not open it," the Maker warned. "The Glamour is strong and it pains my heart to see it leave my hands. I wish never to see the cursed thing again although I yearn to have in my hands once more."

Orion knew that to doubt the Maker's word would mean being smitten under his hammer, so he gave him the benefit of the doubt, his thanks, his magic and a promise to recommend the Maker other potential clients.

The Maker’s Tin and Copper automatons came and went carrying Orion's magic gems away. The Maker wanted to say something, but decided against it and turned away.

He paused before walking into his cave.

"I won't be held responsible for whoever's heart that ring breaks, Manling," the Maker said without looking back. "And break a heart it will for it is precious and fickle and it your intentions are clear to me. I can mend any object except for a heart. Can you mend a heart, Manling?"

Orion listened but did not answer. He watched the Maker walk away to his cave and when he had disappeared from sight he made his way down the treacherous mountain.

After returning with the ring, Orion immediately prepared a message and offered his services as spell caster to Queen Melca.

He was so well know among the Realms that he was not surprised that Melca agreed to meet him. She probably thought why bother paying for a mercenary's services when you can get them for free?

Orion was certain that this was where her arrogance would begin to play against her.

Orion traveled to the Fae Realm. There were no wormholes since no one was foolish enough to travel to the Fae and most of the Fae inhabitants were unable to leave the Fae.

Upon arrival, the dryads and pixies led Orion through the forest. When he finally reached the Garden of Delights he realized that he was up against very powerful creatures.

The Nymphs were so beautiful that he could not concentrate on anything other than their beauty. Their bodies were sensual and flirtatious. They were reeking of Glamour. He tried his best not to look and not to stare, but it took all his will to just stop himself from falling under their powerful spell.

When Melca appeared it might have been an earthquake, for her beauty shook Orion’s being and made his heart lie still.

She was so beautiful. Her three perfect eyes were enchanting. They mesmerized him with their gaze. She assaulted Orion with her charms, but only half heartedly. She did not see him as a threat despite the spell caster’s reputation and she felt she could squeeze his last resistance out whenever she desired.

That was her grave mistake.

“Orion,” she said softly. “I remember you. You were sitting at that desk asleep upon your papers and I pulled you through a rift. I have been looking forward to meeting you.”

Orion could barely hold on to his sanity. The words were both musical and magical, and he found himself worried and panicked as to whether Melca really had been looking forward to meeting him or not. Ideas raced through his mind as well as fantasies that flooded his brain and made his blood begin to boil.

He shook his head briefly as if he were shaking off cobwebs. It was then that he remembered the ring.

“I bear a gift,” Orion said dreamily as he reached into his robes. He was swaying and soon would be under her control. Once totally dominated, he would have no qualms about serving her for all time. He pulled the small iron box from his robes and opened the box eagerly so she could see his gift. He was becoming more and more eager to please Melca. He knew he had gambled it all on the object the Maker had wrought.

Queen Melca’s three eyes grew wide in amazement and she touched the ring gingerly as if it were an illusion that would or could disappear. Orion could not see the ring directly but he could see a sparkle in Melca’s face that said the ring was indeed beautiful and enchanting as he had requested.

“Thank you, Orion,” she said drawing near and giving him a peck on the cheek. Her perfume was sweetness, her voice musical and her touch was utter bliss. Had her interest not been captured by the ring, she would have conquered him then and there.

She touched the ring gingerly and plucked it from the box. She stared intently at the ring and without a second thought she placed the ring on her finger.

Her Glamour instantly vanished.

She was still beautiful. She more beautiful than any creature he had ever seen. But the dull pang in his heart that threatened to conquer his will quickly subsided.

Orion was free to act and act he did. He rushed behind her and took her arms by the wrists. They were slender wrists and they fit comfortably in his hand. He was much stronger than her so she had no hope of breaking his grip.

He raised her arms high above her head until she was tightly stretched out like a cello. And like a cello, he made music running his fingers up and down her sides.

Melca screamed and giggled and her laughter filled the garden. No one was prepared for such an event or Orion imagined he would have been in big trouble.

He ran his agile fingers from her waist all the way up to her underarms. She twisted her body desperately but she had no where to go. Orion’s grip was strong and his tickling fingers were quick. She laughed desperately despite herself.

“Tell your subjects to stay back,” Orion hissed as he tickled offering her a moment to do as he ordered.

He was a bit surprised but the noble Queen Melca between gasps barked out her order.

“Hold your ground, subjects,” she said.

Orion watched the Fae all obey, and satisfied, he dug his fingers in between her ribs and she yelped and shouted between her laughter. He imagined she had never been properly tickled before.

He realized that it was his moral obligation as a tickler to do it and do it right.

The other Fae- pixes, dryads and nymphs alike - were speechless. They were actually horrified to see her so vulnerable and submissive in the hands of the Manling Spell Caster. And they could not disobey their Queen’s orders no matter what.

“Send me back to my world,” Orion said as he held her near.

“Never!” she said between laughter. Orion continued to tickle searching for new spots exploring her back and ears and the back of her neck. The thin gossamer fabric offered her no protection from tickling. All the spots were ticklish and she was totally shocked by the sensations Orion was provoking on her body.

She finally broke down to a submissive and whimpering state that left her subjects visibly shocked.

“I will do what you want,” she pledged light headedly as she tried futilely to regain the composure of a queen. “Remove the ring and I will cast a spell on a rift to send you home. I cannot cast a spell with your cursed ring on my finger and it is so beautiful I cannot bring myself to remove it.”

There was no way Orion was going to remove the ring.

“Point out the rift and whisper the words to me so I might cast the spell,” Orion ordered.

“I will,” she agreed, “but with one condition. You take the ring with you when you cross.”

“I can tickle you for a very long time,” Orion hissed. “You are in condition to make demands.”

“On the contrary. I may be extremely ticklish, much to my surprise and much more to my dismay,” Queen Melca said softly. “But as fragile as you see me, I am strong as well. I will hold out against your tickling. And sooner or later you must sleep and you must rest. When you do, the Rainbow Company will tear you to pieces.”

“Then why offer to send me home?” Orion said understanding the Queen’s logic.

“Because when you cross through the portal with the ring,” she explained, “you will take its Glamour with it and hopefully you will free me of the curse.”

Orion nodded in agreement. “Tell me where the rift is?”

She located a rift through where Orion could return and she whispered the words of the spell to his ear. Her voice was sensual and Orion felt his blood race as she whispered the words. Even without Glamour, she was quite a dangerous adversary.

Orion cast the spell and a portal appeared. He could see himself asleep in the real world. He pulled Melca closer and stepped towards the portal the Queen in front of him and the portal to his back.

“Keep your promise,” Melca insisted.

Orion grasped the ring without looking at it and as he stepped through the portal. He felt Queen Melca’s Glamour flare brightly and if she had bit a split second more she would have poisoned his soul with her Glamour.

It was too late.

He had crossed.

The Present…

“I awoke and discovered I had the faerie ring in my hand,” Orion said as he finished his story. “It was quite ordinary in the real world. I kept it hidden most of the time and it was mostly a reminder that what had happened was real.”

“Why would she bring you back?” Esmeralda asked. “Had you not humiliated her enough?”

“It could be her pride and that she wishes to torment me. That would make the most sense, but deep down I suspect that the pang of losing the ring is what finally persuaded her to bring me back,” Orion said darkly. “I still carry it with me in my robes, but I never take it out for fear of its Glamour affecting me more than it already has.”

"We can use that ring to bargain for Patrisa's release," Esmeralda said eagerly.

"No," Orion said. "Patrisa is by now a thrall and slave of Queen Melca. There is no sense in risking all only to fall in Melca's trap and become her slaves ourselves."

"I'm going to the Fae Realm, Orion," Danea said standing up. "Whether you like it or not."

"I'm going with her," Esmeralda said defiantly.

"I made two promises that I must keep," Orion said coldly. "One is that I deliver you to the Elfling King and another is to help you home. Neither of those promises are going to be kept if you go to the Fae and face Melca."

Esmerlada spoke magic:

Nibd hist nam ni bew, Nibd hist nam ni a onoccoc!

Silk turned towards Esmeralda but it could not or would not execute the spell.

"Nice try," Orion said pointing to Silk until Esmeralda noticed that there was an iron ring wrapped around its body. "A little cold iron wire goes a long way."

“You set me up,” Esmeralda said amazed.

“I did what was necessary,” Orion said and then he spoke words of magic.

Pectura hist rilg dan lohd reh nobud, peek reh tenlis!

Orion's shadow came to life and before Esmeralda could cast another spell, the shadow had bound her in an iron grip and clasped a shadowy hand over her mouth.

Esmeralda struggled but she could not break the grip.

"Go if you must," Orion said to the Keeper of the Academy, "but Esmeralda stays with me."

"I'll take her away from you, Orion," Danea warned preparing to fight. “It would not beneift either of us.”

"The ordeal with the Rainbow Company has left you so weak and tired. You are weak and tired and sleepy. You are tired and sleepy," Orion said his voice droning.

Danea instantly began to feel sleepy and shook her head violently.

"Weak as I am, only a weak mind would fall for that silly Demon suggestion," she said angrily.

"Yes," Orion admitted, "but a distracted mind and a tired body make you easy game for this," he said holding out his hand.

Plees smit! he shouted.

A shadowy mist issued from his fingers and engulfed Danea’s face. She struggled, but she definitely was weak from her ordeal with the pixies. Her eyes closed and her body swayed gently side to side for a few seconds.

She slumped to the ground asleep.

"You need the rest," Orion said setting her on a sleep bed and pulling off her boots. "You won't awake until fully recovered. That could be some days."

Esmeralda continued to struggle and maintained her constant muffled protests into Orion's shadow's hand.

She stared viciously at Orion.

”If looks could kill….,” he said wistfully as he gathered his robes and equipment and the lonely Silk from the ground.

"You'll need your rest too," Orion said holding his hand out and repeating the magic command.

His shadow mist could be resisted usually. It was not a magic he used often. But it was not easily resisted by the weakened like Danea and by those who could not evade it like Esmeralda. A wave of the hand would usually suffice dissipate the mist.

Esmeralda however was unable to do so. She tried her best to resist, but the sweet smellling shadow mist crept into her nostrils. It took a few moments, but drowsiness finally took over and she fell asleep.

Orion's shadow lifted her up in its arms and carried her gently.

"I keep my promises," Orion said to her sleeping form. "Next time you wake, it will be in the Elfling King's Dungeon."

Queen Melca ran a finger over the oiled black leather armor she had fitted and prepared for Patrisa. The leather strap skirt was black as were the sandals on her feet. Her traditional fighting sticks were on her back ready to be deployed.

Black was so much more appropriate than brown, Melca thought.

Queen Melca knew that even through the armor, Patrisa could feel her gentle touch. Her touch was like electricity and Melca knew that Patrisa was hers body and soul.

"Who are you?" Queen Melca asked Patrisa.

"I am my Queen's servant," Patrisa said clearly and without hesitation. "I live to serve her. Her wish is my command.”

“There is a certain wish I have, dearest Patrisa,” Queen Melca said as her three eyes focused intently upon her slave and servant.

“Whatever it is, I can do it,” Patrisa replied instantly.

“I want a ring,” Queen Melca said. “A ring that that fool Orion has in his possession. It is in an iron box he carries with him at all times. He’d be a fool to keep it out of the box. I want it. I want you to get it for me.”

“I’ll do anything,” Patrisa cried falling to her knees and kissing the pretty bare feet of Queen Melca. “Anything! But please don’t send me away from your side.”

Patrisa’s lips tickled her toes pleasantly and Melca smiled to herself.

“But I must send you away because Orion hates and fears me and he will never return that ring which is rightfully mine,” she said. “To bring back that ring would make me so happy. It would truly make you my favorite, Patrisa.”

At these words, Melca watched with satisfaction as Patrisa’s face it up. For hundreds of years she had used the same premise to get anything she desired. As strong as Patrisa’s will once was, it was now stronger yet, but only for the benefit of her Queen.

”I will do it,” Patrisa said standing and clenching her fists in determination. “I will find Orion and bring you the ring and you will be happy.”

“When you find him,” Melca said smiling with satisfaction, “you must deliver an object which is for him.”

“What is this object?” Patrisa asked.

Queen Melca drew a small golden box from her robes that fit neatly in the palm of her hand. She opened the box so Patrisa could see its contents.

“Point this in Orion’s direction and press the ruby on its back,” Queen Melca said revealing a golden scarab embedded with jewels. “Orion is not the only one who can commission work from the Maker.”

“Do you have a message for Orion?” Patrisa asked as she took the golden scarab from the box.

“Yes,” Mecla replied. “Once you take the ring and do as I say with the scarab, tell him that he and the Queen of the Fae are now even.

“Dead even.”

To be continued…

Next: THE THREE UNITED, THE THREE APART

Thanks!

I'm really glad you both enjoyed it!

I was thinking of finishing in three parts, but after laying out where I want it to go, I'm suspecting it will need a couple extra chapters.

Let's see where it goes.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back