• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gatherings?

Paul1983

Hi,
My names Paul & I'm 23/Male. I'm from PA, but I'm usually down in the DC area once a month or so on business. Do you guys still have any kind of gatherings? If so, I definitely be interested in meeting up sometime. Thanks for the info!
Paul

We have been having monthly "munches" for several years.
Pamela and Rodney have been having tickle "social" hours at their house following the munches if any more than about 5 or 6 people show up, this happens several times a year, but they do not really post to this forum, rather to our Yahoo group that Melinda and I set up again years ago.

M and I had a tickle gathering at our house in Janaury that was attended by 24 tickle fans, three of whom had traveled to Virginia from upstate New York!

Since we've just gotten back from NEST, we are winding down a bit from that and checking calendars. We hope to have another party in about 2 or 3 months. We will post here and in all the other forums and lists, just to catch everyone who do not read all the tickle bases out there.

Spenser

Even a long drive is worth the effort!

Coming fresh off of the North Carolina Tickle Gathering,I can honestly say that it is well worth the effort to attend a gathering.True,expense and distance may prohibit many,but the rewards of meeting like-minded people,making friends,and even the possibility of play make it well worth the effort.

Although I don`t know Spenser and M or Rodney and Pamela,I have met several members of T`n F,who are top notch people themselves,who spoke highly of all of these people.One only needs to check the many NEST threads to see that these are obviously wonderful people,and it would be a pleasure to make their aquaintance.It may take me a while to actually make it up that way,but I know that I will one day soon! And ,yes,I am really looking forward to it! :bouncybou :D :wavingguy

July 11th Gathering

Is anybody here considering attending this?It would be great to have a big turn-out and re-vitalize the group in this area! :cool:

Just a little help on this, since it was never announced on here....from the TnF group....

TnF Tickle Party
BBQ Cookout /Pool & Play Party at a private home in Herndon, VA
See the TnF yahoo group for more details
Or email Pamela at [email protected]

Excellent. Good to hear good people having another event!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back