• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silence From Afar, Central Standings Visitors. Pacific Welcomers, And Progress?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It started well, with them winning three straight in Pittsburgh. Then, things went sour, as they dropped two out of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
During the road trip, there were often silences of a few days between Mitch and Naomi. There were no phone calls, and very limited computer contact. When the contact was initiated, it was often either an exchange of ranting e-mails or instant messages, or, instant message sessions with silence on one or both sides.
To top this off, Mitch still wasn't feeling well. His neck and back weren't feeling any better, and, it was speculated that his condition was compounded by both his escalating personal problems with Naomi, and the problems in his extended family. Each night, his slump worsened, and his batting average dipped, and, with each strikeout, or soft pop up, he became more and more frustrated.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was walking around the apartment in a short black nightgown, with black panties. As he undressed, Mitch spouted. "Why the fuck do you have to be so fucking hot, and walk around in those provocative outfits? Why cant you be ugly, and wear a fur parka?" He spouted. "I apologize for my "hotness", and if you wanted me to wear a fur parka, we should have moved to Alaska. It doesnt seem very realistic for me to wear a fur parka, when we live on a tropical island, where the temperature stays between 75 and 90 degrees all year" Naomi said. "Fuck it, come in the bedroom, and let's just fuck" Mitch said. "I should slap you for talking like that, Mitchell. I am your wife, not your fucktoy" Naomi said. "Fine, I am sorry. Naomi Ellen, may we please go into the bedroom, so that I can make love to you?" Mitch said. Naomi sighed. "Normally, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, and say no, but, considering the fact that we are trying to deal with things, okay. Let's take a shower, and then do it, but dont overdo it with the tickling, it doesnt seem appropriate" Naomi said. The couple went into the bathroom, showered, and then went into bed, and made love. Naomi climbed on top, and was having orgasms. "Why is it that I still love you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you, and that you drive me so fucking wild, even though there are times I feel like I want to tear you apart? " Naomi said, while sitting on top of Mitch. "I really dont know. I feel the same way about you, too, missy, and, the funny thing is, even when those feelings happen, my favorite activity is doing just what I am now, which is fucking your little Aussie brains out" Mitch shot back. "You realize we are both crazy" Naomi said. "Yes, I know, to have stayed together for 24 years, with as much as we go at it. We probably should have been divorced years ago" Mitch said. "It's good we didnt. I mean, if we did, we wouldnt be sitting here doing this" Naomi replied. After it was over, the couple held each other. They were far from being good, but, in spite of the incredible tension that existed between them, were trying to hold it together.
The next night, the Good Guys opened a series at the ballpark, against the hard hitting Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She pitched a very un-Kate like game, allowing three solo homers, and nine hits, over six innings, while striking out only three Giants. The Good Guys trailed, 3-1 in the eighth, when they suddenly exploded. Three homers were hit by Paradise in that inning, and eight runs scored, to help achieve a 9-3 Good Guy win, that was not nearly as easy as the final score would have indicated. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He shut out the Giants for eight innings. The Good Guys broke a scoreless tie in the eighth, when Ed Burns homered with a man on. The bullpen did the rest in the ninth, to come away with a 2-0 Paradise victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed four runs in eight innings, as Paradise scored absolutely none, in a 4-0 loss.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi told the therapist of their recent situation. "It's weird. We know we have all these unresolved issues, and yet, we try to cover them up by fucking once or twice a day. It's possible that maybe we will live like this forever, with tension, but still being able to do our jobs, and have physical intimacy" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell got hit for four early runs. Paradise trailed, 4-1 in the seventh, before erupting for five runs in that inning. The bullpen slammed the door, for a 6-4 triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. She gave up exactly one bad pitch, an early two run homer. Paradise could not rally, getting no runs whatsoever, being shut out for the second time on the homestand, by a 2-0 score. Kate Hudson opposed Padres ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, warm, 89 degree Sunday, in front of a standing room only sellout. Both pitchers were at their best, as, after allowing early solo homers, they settled down. Peavy pitched eight innings, punching out sixteen Good Guys, and Kate worked into the ninth, striking out fifteen Padres. The game was tied, 1-1 in the tenth, when Ed Burns came up, and delivered a solo blast, that just cleared the wall in left field, for a 2-1 Good Guy victory.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Gil did a fine job, allowing only two runs in eight innings. Once again, Paradise's offense was slumbering, as they got only one run, and lost, 2-1. Manager Sniderman changed his lineup around for the Tuesday game, moving Mitch down in the batting order. The changes worked, as Paradise scored four first inning runs, and never looked back, for a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 92 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a large crowd, that was held down by the oppressively hot weather. Neve got hit around, running out of gas in the sixth inning. Paradise hung in, trailing 3-2 in the sixth, before coming up with three runs. The bullpen did the rest, with Hilary Duff getting the save in the ninth, to help the Good Guys walk away, with a 5-3 Paradise win, that finished off a more than acceptable six and three homestand. The Good Guys had experienced some very tough games on the homestand, but, as they packed to head to California the next night, they had achieved the six wins that they strove for on every homestand.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee that night would be Mitch's best friend, the second baseman, Russell. He was tied in his boxer shorts to the table in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Russell's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling Russell on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed, and howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Amanda Bynes was the next tickler, tickling Russell on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he bucked, and thrashed:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, Naomi positioned herself at Russell's feet, and attacked them with her fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. This drove Russell beserk, he shook his feet and wiggled his toes, and howled with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Finally the tickle ended, and Russell was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "We had a quiet homestand this time. It was good. Hopefully it will last" Naomi said. "I hope so" Mitch replied. When they got to the airport, Naomi kissed him goodbye. "Have a good trip, and I'll see you next Sunday night" .
So, it had been a very quiet homestand. Now came a ten day California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems as though things might be headed down the right track again. Perhaps it will continue to get better between Mitch and Naomi but at least right now the Good Guys are still moving forward and making progress. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things are getting better for the couple. Hopefully it will continue. I'm sorry that I didnt reply to your post until now. I was offline for nearly 24 hours from Tuesday night to yesterday, due to heavy storms, and was out all day today. I just got home in fact.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back