• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sole craving. Polaris vs Jean, page 5.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Polaris looooves Jean's soles. They are just so irresistably responsive! Her whole body jerks and shivvers as the countless tickling tools stroke and prod. Jean feels like she is loosing her mind; begging and pleading for Polaris to stop. But our green haired friend can't get enough of the begging. She drinks in the image of Jean's squirming soles with ravenous delight. And the more hysterical Jean gets, the more Polaris craves the sounds and sights of Jean's tickle torture...

Here are the previous 4 pages.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=106899

-tyklfynd

Fantastic!!!

amazing artwork :D u rock TF!
i hope u show more of jean's sexy physique in the next panels...along with some orgasmic delights :shake:

somehow the idea of her begging is so DELIGHTFUL!

Oh my. Excellent work!
The best pic yet is the 2nd one though. I adored the way you drew her body. :happyfloa

This is easily my favorite page so far in this series ... excellent job , tyklfynd!!!

Thanks for posting!

great post tyklfynd

I love this one

I have to ask that once your polaris is done with jean on page 8 are you going to do another??

like showing what polaris did to the other female x-men or what jean will do to her if jean gets free

Excellent series!

The artwork, as well as the whole storyline, is tremendous. Thanks for sharing! I particulalrly like her expression in page 5.

I agree with Darth Vegeta...the 2nd pic was amazing bcos it showcased so much more of jean's vulnerability. There was sth so helpless in her eyes as the way the feathers surrounded her. Some attention to other areas, as well as some more "forced" feelings wud really liven things up!

saruman said:
I agree with Darth Vegeta...the 2nd pic was amazing bcos it showcased so much more of jean's vulnerability. There was sth so helpless in her eyes as the way the feathers surrounded her. Some attention to other areas, as well as some more "forced" feelings wud really liven things up!

there is a great disturbance in the force... can you feel it? I sense that Jean Grey will get generous amounts of full body tickling in the future... and this will lead to some forced feelings of a different nature...

incredible as always, this has been one of my favorite series of pics in years....keep up the fantastic work! :lurking:

amkes said:
great post tyklfynd

I love this one

I have to ask that once your polaris is done with jean on page 8 are you going to do another??

like showing what polaris did to the other female x-men or what jean will do to her if jean gets free

after pg8, i have another idea I want to illustrate. But I think eventually I will come back to the ticklish x-women. I have been dying to do Spiral forever. 6 arms to tickle with is sexy, and 6 armpits to get tickled is fun too. Polaris vs spiral could be fun if I can pull it off; drawing a six armed woman to be sexy may be tricky.

Love the quality of your artwork and the facial expressions, tyklfynd. GOOD WORK!! :rotate::yayzorz:

Man 3 and 1/2 years. I miss this guy. His art was seriously trick.

Tyklfynd were art thou?

B

Man 3 and 1/2 years. I miss this guy. His art was seriously trick.
Ah. Yes, indeed!
Still one of my fave series - I think T.'s skills really shone on this one, and I loved the pop/geek references interspersed in his pics.
His tutorials also proved seminal to me, as I was doing my Zeonic Nylons pieces, among the others.

Another name in our "wouldn't mind seeing them back" list, eh?

:juggle:

By the way - I checked his account; "last seen online" returned a "today" - chances are, he's been reading us!

I'm feeling watched...

:blimey:
...:ghostie:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back