• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Small Circle of Friends, Chapter Five (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
The saga continues. . .

:jester:

A SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

by

T.T. Gore

Chapter Five: The Punishment of the Innocent​

Janice Adams was sequestered in her private retreat.

She’d fixed up a room off one of the side corridors of the Lambda chambers with some furniture scavenged from the basement of the Administration Building, and she used the place from time to time when the need to get away from it all overcame her. Just now, however, the room’s quiet and privacy gave the sexy secretary no sense of relief.

It had been bad enough when she fell into the clutches of that bitch, Valerie Prescott. It was supposed to have been a routine dalliance, but now she found herself trapped under the slender virgin’s thumb. Even days after their session at the old house, the thought of Valerie gave Janice a hot rush. She knew she ought to be stronger, but she couldn’t help herself. Ruefully, the sexy secretary admitted to herself that she absolutely LOVED being the slender virgin’s docile tickle slave.

That in itself might not have been too troublesome, but Janice suspected that Valerie had other objectives on her agenda. Was she making a play for supreme power? Was she actually plotting to dethrone Margaret Stanley? But that was absurd, the sexy secretary assured herself. Anyone who was thinking of vanquishing the buxom brunette had better bring Kryptonite. Otherwise she’d soon find herself riding the wooden pony and laughing her stupid little HEAD off. . .

Well, whatever might be going on with Valerie, Janice figured that she could manage the situation. But now someone had played a wild card, and the sexy secretary’s breath caught in her throat at the implications.

Esther Lawrence languished in the main chamber, still snug in the stocks, probably still passed out. When Valerie had returned some three hours ago, eager to administer the blonde bombshell’s well-deserved punishment, she was shocked to discover that someone had ALREADY worked her over. It hadn’t taken long to tickle the story out of Esther, but in truth the silly cow wasn’t much help. She hadn’t recognized the intruder, and her description could easily have fitted a quarter of the coeds on campus.

Janice experienced a momentary urge to go back in there and give Esther another going-over, simply out of spite. But this was no time for emotionalism, she admonished herself. In the absence of Ms. Stanley, SHE was responsible for dealing with this potential breach of security. For if what she feared was true—if an outsider had indeed penetrated to the heart of Unknown University’s secret power structure—the consequences would be catastrophic for all concerned.

The sexy secretary wracked her brains in an effort to come up with a name matching the description that Esther had provided. And when that name came to her, Janice gave a gasp of shock.

Adrienne DeCarlo? Could it be?

Janice was one of the select few who knew that the ex-professor of biology was now one of Margaret Stanley’s obedient little housemaids. Under the pseudonym of Alice Dorpe, she labored dutifully for the buxom brunette—and served occasionally as the inner circle’s tickle toy. Certainly Adrienne/Alice matched Esther’s description: dark-haired, shapely, very attractive. And certainly she had a powerful motive for bringing down the Margaret Stanley regime.

There was one obvious way to determine the facts, of course: She could arrange a confrontation between Esther and Adrienne. But that might complicate things, if anyone else got to hear of it. No, Janice told herself, there was a better, simpler method of getting to the truth.

With a smile of anticipation touching her lips, the sexy secretary got up to release Esther Lawrence. After sending the chastened blonde bombshell on her way, Janice made a telephone call. Twenty minutes later Alice Dorpe, aka Adrienne DeCarlo, was standing before the sexy secretary, looking extremely luscious in her tight, short-skirted maid’s uniform.

“You know the drill,” Janice snapped.

Adrienne nodded submissively and began to undress. When she was naked, the sexy secretary directed her to mount a low platform, kneel, and hold still while being secured in place. Leather straps tightened around her ankles and wrists, and her arms were hoisted up over her head until her torso was taut. Janice took a moment to admire the way in which Adrienne’s large, firm breasts quivered, and noted with pleasure that the voluptuous servant’s nipples were already erect with amorous anticipation. Then the sexy secretary took a pair of stiff, pointed feathers from the cabinet, knelt facing her victim and got down to business.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Adrienne screamed as the feathers swirled over her tense belly. Her breasts swayed prettily as she writhed from side to side in a futile effort to dodge their hilarious caresses. “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Janice brought the feathers down to trace the voluptuous servant’s well-defined bikini line. Adrienne’s response was gratifyingly frantic. Her hips moved in a circle, inviting the feathers to slip just a BIT lower—to probe through the crisp curls that covered her already-throbbing mound—to kiss its yearning lips—!

But instead, the sexy secretary brought the feathers up and applied them to Adrienne’s bare breasts!

The voluptuous servant trembled violently as the feathers brushed across her rigid nipples. “GAAAAAAHAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” she shrieked. “AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

With a cold smile, Janice swirled the feathers over, under and around her victim’s bouncing boobs. Adrienne writhed, wiggled and squirmed as she strove desperately to evade the sexy secretary’s excruciating ministrations. Goosebumps roughened her normally silky skin as the feathers’ maddening touch sent thrills of ticklish anguish racing through her nervous system. Beads of sweat trickled down her sleek flanks. Each time the feathers swept over her stiff, aching nipples, the voluptuous servant’s entire body convulsed. And slowly—oh, but TOO slowly!—a delicious, sweetly tormenting sensation was beginning to stir, deep and low in her belly.

“Ah, you LIKE that, don’t you?” the sexy secretary snickered. “You LIKE the way I tickle your big boobs. And you want me to keep ON tickling and tickling and TICKLING them until you go out of your stupid little MIND, isn’t that right?”

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Adrienne howled by way of reply. “GAAAAAAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“That’s right,” Janice nodded. “You LOVE it. You love it because you’re nothing but a big-breasted, empty-headed BIMBO, isn’t that right?”

“OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Adrienne howled. “OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“There’s no use denying it, Adrienne.” Janice shook her head ruefully. “How do you think you ended up in that MAID’S uniform, scrubbing out Margaret Stanley’s TOILETS? It’s because you’re WEAK, and a SLUT, and all you REALLY care about is being TICKLED to ORGASM!” And with that, Janice suspended the tickling.

Adrienne sagged in her bonds and moaned. Sweat dripped from her still-trembling body. “Yes. . .” she croaked. “Yes. . .it’s all true. . .I’m a slut. . .I like it. . .I LOVE it! Oh why did you STOP—?”

“Because we have to talk,” Janice replied. “About your extracurricular activities.”

“But I don’t understand what you MEAN!” Adrienne cried. “I’ve been good! REALLY I have!”

“Oh, have you?” Janice began unbuttoning her blouse. “I wonder about that, Adrienne. I really do. Tell me, does the name Esther Lawrence ring a bell?”

“Why are you asking me all these QUESTIONS?” the voluptuous servant demanded. “I don’t KNOW any Esther Lawrence!”

“I wish I could believe that,” the sexy secretary replied as she wiggled out of her skirt. “But I have a bad, bad feeling about you.” She unhooked her bra and freed her breasts. “I have the feeling, Adrienne, that you’ve been engaging in treasonous activities.”

“No, I HAVEN’T!” Adrienne struggled in her bonds. “I’ve been GOOD!”

“Confess now and Ms. Stanley won’t necessarily have to be told about it,” Janice said. Except for scanty scarlet silk panties that rode low on her hips, she was now as naked as her victim. “But if you prefer to be stubborn. . .” The sexy secretary shrugged. “You have sixty seconds, Adrienne. If you haven’t confessed by then, it’ll be my extreme pleasure to TORTURE the truth out of you.” She picked up the feathers and flourished them under the voluptuous servant’s nose. “It’s your choice, my dear.”

“No, you CAN’T!” Adrienne sobbed. “There’s nothing to TELL!”

“We’ll see about THAT,” Janice promised.

Adrienne’s sixty seconds ticked remorselessly away. She cried and pleaded and begged, but Janice merely smirked and shook her head.

“Time’s up,” the sexy secretary said. “In fact, I even allowed you an extra five seconds. Too bad you didn’t make better use of them. Well, let me tell you something, you traitorous little TRAMP, I’m going to make EXCELLENT use of the next several HOURS!”

And with no more ado, Janice commenced an unbearably ticklish assault on Adrienne’s unprotected armpits!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” the voluptuous servant screeched as the feathers stroked the tender flesh of her hollows. Her svelte torso undulated and writhed. The fine dark hairs on her arms stood up and quivered. Tears and sweat streaked her pink, contorted face.

“Just let me know when you’re ready to talk,” Janice said. “But really, my dear, there’s no hurry. No hurry at ALL—!”

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Adrienne bellowed. “AAAAAAR-HAR!!! AAAAAAR-HAR!!! AAAAAAR-HAR!!! AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAGHAR-HAR-HAR!!!”

“Tell me about Esther Lawrence,” Janice cooed as she swirled the feathers in Adrienne’s armpits. “Tell me and I’ll stop.”

‘OH-HO-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO!!!” the voluptuous servant screamed. Her big breasts jiggled and bounced as she struggled in her bonds. The sexy secretary licked her lips, fighting down a sudden urge to brush the feathers across her own breasts. Business before pleasure, she admonished herself.

As for Adrienne, the ticklish assault on her delicate hollows was driving her closer and closer to the brink of absolute INSANTIY! She was horribly conscious of the fact that if the torture didn’t stop soon, she was going to fucking LOSE it and have a FIT of total fucking HYSTERICS! And the worst thing was that there was NOTHING she could do about it! Poor Adrienne didn’t have a fucking CLUE what the sexy secretary was TALKING about—!

“EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” the voluptuous servant shrieked. EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”

“Talk to me!” Janice commanded. “Talk to me, you cheap little TRAMP!”

In truth, though, the sexy secretary was pretty much convinced that she’d made a wrong call. If Adrienne HAD been engaged in some sort of clandestine plot, surely she’d have spilled her guts by now. Still, the best way to make sure was to give the voluptuous servant the full treatment—and Janice had no problem with THAT!

But Adrienne was wheezing now, and her struggles were becoming increasingly feeble. Regretfully, Janice decided it was time to give the poor little twerp a short break. The voluptuous servant sobbed with relief when the tickling ceased.

“Don’t worry, my dear,” Janice cooed. “We’ll start again soon.”

“But. . .but. . .I don’t KNOW anything!” Adrienne gasped. “Please oh PLEASE you’re driving me MAD—!”

“Now, now, Adrienne!” the sexy secretary chuckled. “I’m sure that you’ve been put through sessions FAR more energetic than THIS.”

“Oh. . .but you’re not. . .you’re not. . .tickling me the way Ms. Stanley tickles me!”

“Ah, yes, that’s right!” Janice raised an eyebrow. “She tickles you in a very SPECIAL place, doesn’t she? And you’d like it if I would tickle you there too!”

“Oh, yes, I’d LOVE it!”

“Then you should tell me what I want to KNOW!” Janice shouted, flexing her fingers and digging her sharp nails into the voluptuous servant’s unprotected ribs!

“EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Adrienne squealed. HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!”

The sexy secretary subjected her victim to a full hour of torture by tickling, shifting from ribs to belly to feet and finally returning to the armpits for the hysterically hilarious finale. By then she was quite sure that the voluptuous servant was innocent, so after another short break she took a feather and swirled it over Adrienne’s belly for a moment before dipping it down to tease her curl-covered mound!

“Oh!” Adrienne exclaimed as her jangled nervous system registered this new caress. “Oh—ooh—OOOH!” Her hips squirmed in an effort to press down against the teasing feather.

“I guess you’ve been a good girl after all,” Janice conceded. “And I feel TERRIBLE about the ordeal that I had to put you through, dear. So now I’m going to be NICE to you. I’m going to tickle you the way you LIKE being tickled.”

As she whispered these endearments to her moaning victim, Janice allowed her free hand to squirm into her panties to pet her own throbbing mound. Her index finger traced the line of her moist cleft and touched her love button. The sexy secretary’s eyes closed for a moment, and she sighed.

Adrienne noticed nothing of this. She was far too wrapped up in the totally MAGNIFICENT sensation that gripped her loins as the feather penetrated deeper and deeper until it was tickling her super-sensitive clit! The voluptuous servant struggled to get her thighs farther apart. Her hips moved back and forth in rhythm with each delicious stroke of the sexy secretary’s feather. Her breasts swayed and jiggled in a way that loosened the muscles of the sexy secretary’s thighs.

Janice leaned forward to bestow a deep, lavish kiss on Adrienne’s breast. Her own nipples were rigid and aching with desire. A loose, greasy feeling bubbled low in her belly, and her loins were tense with urgent anticipation.

“Oh—oh—oh—OH YES!!” Adrienne gasped suddenly. Her whole body stiffened as the sensation in her loins intensified to the point of sheer MADNESS—and then her muscles convulsed in response to the first pulse of an enormous, mind-blowing orgasm!

“Oh, shit! Shit—shit—SHIT!!” Janice added, trembling all over as a sudden contraction of her butt and belly released a pulse of absolute DELIGHT that raced through her body!

Grunting and sweating, the sexy secretary and the voluptuous servant writhed together in the throes of orgiastic ecstasy. It was the beginning of a long and exhausting night for them both. And though she enjoyed themselves a very much indeed, Janice Adams woke up the next morning to the grim realization that she was no nearer to discovering the identity of the intruder whose nosiness threatened to bring such wonderfully good times to a disastrous end. . .

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back