• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Black Van (m/f)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
So, this is my first fiction story. The characters are over 21. And comments are of course appreciated.

A Black Van (m/f)
by jimmy224

It was warm summer evening. The sun had just started to set. Nicole Meyers was taking her jog around the neighborhood. Nicole was a reasonably good-looking woman. It had been a good day for her. She had met up with a friend, gotten a pedicure, and was about to meet up with her boyfriend for dinner.

She had stopped for a minute to catch her breath when she noticed a black van come into view. She began jogging towards her house and noticed out of the corner of her eye that the black van was following her. She sped up a little. After about a minute the black van was still following her, at a very slow speed. Nicole was starting to get worried. She broke out into a run and the black van sped up. Nicole was about five minutes away from her home. She'd never make it. She decided to find a house to call the police in. But suddenly, Nicole tripped over the sidewalk. Nicole scrambled to get up but the black van pulled up and out came a man, about six feet tall, wearing a black ski mask. He jumped on Nicole before she could get up. Nicole struggled and fought with the man but he overpowered her. The man then pulled out a white cloth and put it over Nicole's mouth. After a few seconds Nicole passed out.

Nicole awoke a few hours later. It took her a moment to realize that the last thing she remembered was being jumped by a man. After a few seconds, Nicole became very frightened. She couldn't see anything, she was blindfolded by a cloth. She was also gagged by a piece of tape. She also felt that her arms were bound at the wrists and were hanging above her head. She was sitting on a chair, tied to it at the waist. And her legs were extended in front of her. She felt that her ankles were in some device, stocks? Nicole began to make movements, trying to break out, but it was useless. She was bound tight. After laying still for a few more moments, Nicole felt motion. It was as if she were in a vehicle…the black van! Nicole was truly frightened now. That man had kidnapped her. She might never see her friends, family, ever again.

Suddenly, the vehicle stopped. After a few minutes she felt hands untying her blindfold. She opened her eyes to see the man in the black skit mask looking at her. She saw that she was correct, she was in a van, the black van. She was in the back of it. She was in a chair, which was bolted to the floor. Her arms were tied to a hook on the ceiling. And her ankles were in fact, placed in wooden stocks. The man removed her gag and she immediately started begging.

"Please, let me go! Don't hurt me! I'll do anything! Money, anything! I won't tell anyone about this, just please…"

"Silence," said the voice. "Don't worry, I will not hurt you. And I don't want your money. Let me explain. I have been watching you for awhile, Nicole Meyers. I've been studying you, and your schedule. I saw you taking your daily jog a few weeks ago and I was amazed by your beauty. So I studied, and found out about the weekly pedicure, the daily jog around the neighborhood, when you're in your home and when you're out. So I planned…"

But Nicole was confused. This man didn't want to hurt her. Why did he want her? What was he going to do? Questions began pouring out.

The man suddenly got out a new piece of tape and placed it over her mouth. "I said silence. Now listen. All will be explained Nikki! I won't hurt you. And yes, I will return you to your home town. Yes Nicole, we are not in your town anymore. We are miles away. Let me ask a question, and I think this will explain everything. Nicole Meyers, are you ticklish?"

The man pulled the duct tape off and Nicole was speechless. Am I ticklish? Nicole remembered her older siblings, and how they would tickle her out of her mind while her parents were out. Her boyfriend also enjoys tickling the hell out of her. But the thought of tickle torture didn't exactly scare her. After all, it was just harmless tickling. "Please, sir, just let me go."

"Answer the question!"

"Please, yes I'm ticklish, but I…"

"Excellent!"

Nicole was now getting angry. This man must be crazy, mentally ill. He had kidnapped her to tickle her? She had to get out of here. "Now you listen. I'll have you know I have a boyfriend, who has probably called the cops on you already. I am going to be sure that you are thrown in jail for kidnap! Now quit being a son of…"

But the man placed the duct tape over Nicole's mouth. "Tsk, tsk. I'm going to have to teach you some manners." And the man walked down to Nicole's feet and sat down in front of them. So Nicole knew the man was going to tickle her feet. Even though Nicole's feet were the most ticklish, she wasn't going to show laughter. This man wasn't going to get the enjoyment he's expecting. If she remains still, she just might get thrown out of the van. Nicole just wished that she could see his face so she could be sure to get his ass thrown in prison.

The man began unlacing her tennis shoes. First the right, then left. He then peeled off her white ankle socks. Then he sat there, admiring her bare soles. They were perfect. She had medium sized feet, with chubby little pink toes. She obviously took good care of them, with the pedicures. He traced his fingernail across her heel. Nicole jumped. She felt very nervous, she had forgotten how ticklish she was. She wasn't going to be able to hold it in.

The man began lightly scratching the very tips of her toes. Nicole couldn't hold it in even for a minute. She burst out laughing into her gag. "Very good!," the man said. He began tickling harder, giving each toes a good tickle. He then probed in between her toes, which caused Nicole to practically jump out of her skin. It amazed him how soft her toes were. He got up and took the gag off her. Nicole was still giggling.

"Oh my god, please, no more AHAHAHA!!!" The man began tickling her again, this time scratching the area beneath her toes. It was pure torture for Nicole, and it had only been a few minutes. It was a good thing the man had droven so far away, Nicole's laughter would've been heard to everyone in the city.

"AHAHAHAHA, OH PLEASE NO MORE HAHAHEHE TICKLINEEEHHEHEHEHE!!!" The man was now tickling her arches, tracing a finger up and down. He then took all ten fingers and started scribbling all over her bare feet. Nicole could only laugh in tickle hell. But she wanted to stop the torture. She began to curl her toes to reduce the ticklishness. The man saw this and got out a string.

"I'll let you have a choice. You can uncurl those toes now, or I'll have to ties them back with this and you'll be completely immobile."

Nicole reluctantly uncurled them. "Oh, please stop. I won't tell anyone about this! Just please stop, this is inhumane. It's…"

"Oh, it's ok Nicole! Let's play a game. This little piggy went to the market." And the man then gave Nicole's big toes a quick tickle. Nicole yelped like a dog. "This little piggy stayed home." And Nicole's next toe got a quick tickle. "This little piggy had roast beef, and this little piggy had none." And the man started scraping her next two toes at the same time. "And this little piggy went…wee wee wee! All the way home!" And he proceded to assault her little toe. Nicole burst out and curled her toes. "Alright, I gave you a chance." And the man began to tie each individual toe back. Now Nicole's feet were immobile, they had no way of protecting herself.

"Now, let's find your most ticklish spot!" And the man dived in. He explored every spot. From each individual toe, to the spots in between them. He tickled her arches, the balls of her feet, and the heels. Nicole was incredibly ticklish all over, but the most ticklish were the balls of her feet. But the man was sure to give each area equal treatment. The torture lasted for 20 minutes. It was hell for Nicole. While little thinking could be done during this time, Nicole wondered if she was ever going to be released. It was too much, her lungs were sore, her feet were sore from the tickling. Luckily, after 20 minutes, Nicole passed out.

Nicole awoke just a few minutes to the smelling salts put under her nose. "Tsk, tsk. You thought you could escape?"

But Nicole was fed up. This was ridiculous. She was being reduced into a begging adult by this mad man. "You son of a bitch! You let me out of here or else! You are going to be sorry you ever…"

But the man stuffed a cloth into her mouth and placed a fresh piece of duct tape over her mouth. "You know, I was going to set you free but now I think I'll just have to torture you some more."

Nicole seriously doubted he would've let her go and was glad she got the chance to verbally assault him. "Now, are you perhaps ticklish anywhere else? Your feet need a little rest for now."

The man came up behind Nicole. She braced for impact. The man then started tickling her armpits. The man felt her smooth armpits, knowing that they would be very ticklish. Nicole jumped up and started her laughter again. But it wasn't as lively as when her bare feet were being tickled, she was still worn out.

The man kept changing his technique on her. First he'd go slow, then speed up. Or he would lightly tickle and then start tickling harder. It was horrible, Nicole was always surprised when he switched speeds or techniques.

He suddenly started poking her ribs. Each time he poked in between a rib she would give a yelp into her gag. He then started squeezing her sides. She was sweating. Tears were running down her face. This was too much. She had never been tickled like this before in her life.

The man suddenly stopped. Nicole was thankful for this short rest. The man came to the front of her and lifeted her shirt. He gazed at her belly and began tickling it. Nicole started laughing into her gag again. The man took her gag off and listened to the laughter coming out. He traced circles around Nicole's belly button and then suddenly started poking her naval. Nicole was screaming. He began wiggling his finger in her belly button and this caused wolf like howls from Nicole. This was it. She couldn't take it. She would surely die from lack of air. But it stopped. The assault on her belly stopped. She was allowed to finally gasp for air, without a gag on.

The man went back down to her feet and began rubbing them. Nicole closed her eyes and relaxed for the minute he was allowing. She was too weak to fight him, and she knew yelling and calling him names wouldn't get her out. She wanted to save her energy. "It's ok Nicole. Relax. You know, I didn't know you'd be this ticklish. We're going to have a lot of fun traveling for the next few months." Months??? Nicole couldn't handle months of this!!! She could hardly stand an evening of it!! She started to whimper.

"Oh, you'll live. Others have survived longer. And who knows, I might just keep you forever…" Nicole opened her eyes, wide, full of fear. He surely couldn't do that. SHE surely couldn't do that. A few tears came out, because of the dread of knowing that this insane kidnapper was going to be tickling her. Her feet, her toes, her armpits, her ribs, and her belly, every day, possibly forever. "But don't worry now," he said, rubbing her tiered bare soles, applying pressure to her arches and the balls of her feet. "I'll decide that later, Nicole…" And Nicole fell asleep, in hopes of waking up from this horrible ticklish nightmare. The man untied her toes and got up and began driving the black van again, leaving his ticklish prize to rest.

Colour me impressed.

So many writers don't feel the need to use paragraphs. The lack of simply hitting 'enter' twice has become so wide spread in tickle-fiction that it has actually gotten to the point where seeing a new story with paragraphs is a real pleasure. As it is, I won't even bother trying to decyfer a story that doesn't have paragraphs anymore.

Aside from your wondeful use of double hitting 'enter' this was indeed a very good story. Perhaps more description of how the ticklee, Nicole, looked but aside from that it certainly wasn't lacking. The victim was super ticklish, the tormentor was relentless and gave of the eerie feeling that he'd done this many, many time before.

I look foward to seeing more from you Jimmy. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back