• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We have a visitor! Meet-up on Sat. July 7

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
We have an out-of-town guest! :xpulcy: A very nice young man from Italy is coming to spend his summer in the Bay Area, and contacted me about meeting some local tickling folks after he arrives. I hope we can accommodate him. :) And besides, the rest of us haven't had an event in a good couple of months now, so I'd say it's about time!

We'll meet at a restaurant in San Jose at 1 pm on Saturday, July 7, to have lunch, catch up with old friends, and make some new ones. Afterwards (at maybe 3 pm), we'll retire to Icycle's and my place for more hanging out, and in all likelihood some tickling. ;)

PM me here, or e-mail me at [email protected] so I know to send you details about where we're meeting.

BTW, if there are any lady 'lers out there who're thinking of coming by... I know our guest (and the rest of us) would love to have you! :D

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you soon! :grouphug:

Hi folks!
I'm the visitor.. :wavingguy
I'm 21, italian, I study physics :atom: and I'm very ticklish! :woot:
As LindyHopper said I'm a 'lee, and I'd love to taste some girl's fingers :D
I also have to say that I've never had any important tickling experiences, and I'll probably be a bit nervous about it, so... go easy on me! :idunno:
Anyway I'd love to meet people who are into tickling, I'm sure it will be a very nice experience :)

P.S.: I'm not really the typical italian guy, as I have blue eyes and brown hair, I look more like a german in fact, but I'm sure I can bring a bit of european atmosphere at the meeting, lol

Hooray Monkey Island! ;)

Hi Pisamerda, don't know if I can make it to the gather, but I hope you have a great time here in the Bay Area! :) (I'm half Italian myself, lol.)

Another Half-Italian reporting in. Looking foward to meeting you Pisamerda!

I dated an Italian guy for about a year and a half, do I get points for that? :D He was of the actual born-and-raised in Italy type, and now I drink chianti and won't eat parmesan cheese that isn't imported and at least a year old. :p

See you guys soon! :)

Interestingly enough, it was the same Italian guy who introduced me to imported Parmesean cheese too, though we never dated. ;)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all the new people, as well as the old friends. See you all soon!

I've sent out details for Saturday to everyone who responded to me. Please let me know if you somehow got missed. And definitely let me know ASAP if you haven't gotten in touch with me yet, but still want to attend!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 7th! :) Especially you new folks - thank you for your courage. :bowing: I know the first event is nerve-wracking, but it'll be totally worth it, we promise! :xpulcy:

It was great meeting you Pisamerda! I will, based on your recommendation, place Britain and Spain along with Italy on my "places to visit when I am no longer a poor college student" list. I’m also counting on you to give a good impression of America based on us to your friends when you get back to Italy.

Hi folks!! I just wanted to thank all of you for giving me the opportunity of joining your group. I had a great time, you're very nice people, and I really mean it. :bowing:
A special thank goes to LindyHopper, who "officially" introduced myself into the world of tickling :2poke: :happyfloa
I'm looking forward to taking part in one of your meetings again! I guess the next time I will be able to speak fluently enough to join in all the conversations (geeky or not ;) )
:wavingguy :wavingguy :wavingguy

SpiffyTickler said:
I’m also counting on you to give a good impression of America based on us to your friends when you get back to Italy.
I definitely will!

Pisamerda said:
I guess the next time I will be able to speak fluently enough to join in all the conversations (geeky or not ;) )

I actually did enjoy not being the least talkative guy in the room like I usually am (I need to work on that!), so at the very least thank you for taking that title from me for today. But yes, when you get more comfortable with the language feel free to hand that title back over to me. You had some very interesting things to say and I'm sure you could spend hours telling everyone all this interesting information about Italy and Europe in general.

Wow! Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to this event. It was so much fun! :grouphug:

One of the better local events that I've been to. Thanks to all who put it on and attended. :)

catstoes said:
Wow! That... may be the most situationally-appropriate LOL cat I have ever seen! :wow: Congratulations. :wowzer:

But seriously - thank you all for coming out today! Thanks especially to our brand-newbies, for braving the scary and uncertain, and letting us introduce you to the wonderful, wild world of tickling! :2poke: I also want to offer a special thanks to our community of veterans, who have been so helpful, constructive, and supportive in building the kinds of events that we want to share together. I may be the one who sent all the e-mails and let y'all use my home (thanks Icycle!), but this event could never have been as good an experience for everyone without all of us working together. Thank you so much for everything you do! :grouphug:

Okay, done being mushy. :p I'll see you all again soon! :wavingguy

Just because it seems appropriate

Code:
HAI
CAN HAS STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD!"
KTHXBYE
Code:
ZOMG VAR IZ SMALLER THAN HUGENUM?
    INVISIBLE "I IS SERIOUS APP. I HAS SERIOUS PROBLEM."
KTHXBYE
Code:
HAI
BTW LOL I HAS A FIZZBUZZ EXAMPLE

CAN HAS STDIO?
I HAS A NUMBAR
LOL NUMBAR R 0

I HAS A MACKSIMUM
LOL MACKSIMUM R 100

IM IN YR LOOPZ
	LOL NUMBAR R NUMBAR UP 1

I HAS A NUMBAR_IZ_CHEEZ
	LOL NUMBAR_IZ_CHEEZ R 0

I HAS A NUMBAR_IZ_BURGER
	LOL NUMBAR_IZ_BURGER R 0

I HAS A COUNTAR
	LOL COUNTAR R 0 

I HAS A MAX_COUNTAR
	LOL MAX_COUNTAR R NUMBAR OVAR 3

IM IN YR LOOP
		LOL COUNTAR R COUNTAR UP 1

BTW I CHECKIN FOR CHEEZ LOL
		I HAS A CHEEZ_NUMBAR
		LOL CHEEZ_NUMBAR R COUNTAR TIEMZ 3
		IZ CHEEZ_NUMBAR LIEK NUMBAR?
		YARLY
			LOL NUMBAR_IZ_CHEEZ R 1
		KTHX

BTW I CHECKIN FOR BURGER LOL
		I HAS A BURGER_NUMBAR
		LOL BURGER_NUMBAR R COUNTAR TIEMZ 5
		IZ BURGER_NUMBAR LIEK NUMBAR?
		YARLY
			LOL NUMBAR_IZ_BURGER R 1
		KTHX

IZ COUNTAR BIGR THAN MAX_COUNTAR?
		YARLY
			GTFO
		KTHX
	KTHX

IZ NUMBAR_IZ_CHEEZ LIEK 1 AND NUMBAR_IZ_BURGER LIEK 1?
	YARLY
		VISIBLE "CHEEZBURGER"
	NOWAI
		IZ NUMBAR_IZ_CHEEZ LIEK 1?
		YARLY
			VISIBLE "CHEEZ"
		NOWAI
			IZ NUMBAR_IZ_BURGER LIEK 1?
			YARLY
				VISIBLE "BURGER"
			NOWAI
				VISIBLE NUMBAR
			KTHX
		KTHX
	KTHX

IZ NUMBAR UP 1 BIGR THAN MACKSIMUM?
	YARLY
		GTFO
	KTHX
KTHX
KTHXBYE

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back