• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Guys Opening Story Of New Season.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
To Happydarwin: Happy, I want the title of this story to be: "Bows For The Past, Looking To The Future, And, A Future Without Baseball, Or Mitch And Naomi?", but the title was too long, and I couldnt fit it in the subject head. So, there's the title, and here is the story.

The Good Guys had, at first, a quiet winter of celebration following their latest World Championship. There was the obilgatory visit to the United States, to meet with the president, that every major sports team had, upon winning a title. Throughout the winter, no major issues had arisen for Mitch and Naomi. That is, until, two days before the season started, when a seemingly minor incident, turned everything into a frenzy.
During a conversation between them, two evenings before the season started, Mitch asked Naomi what he had intended to be an innocent question, about the tickling chatroom. Naomi took extreme offense, and an argument erupted. The argument was nothing unusual for them, as they had been through a million and one of them before. The unusual part, was the harshness of the words that flew back and forth between them, and the bitterness that erupted during it. "You and your goddamn ladder fetish! You have every fucking female member of this team doing that for you. It puts people on the spot, and makes them uncomfortable. Why the fuck can't you realize that you are an odd guy? No one else in the whole world has that fetish, but you! You've driven me crazy for nearly a quarter century doing it, and I've done so, because, I love you, and, as your wife, it is part of my job. However, you dont consider that it is odd, and that there are times I hate it, and my feet hurt, from it. Yet, I do it, to make you happy. I bend over backwards to try and make you happy, Mitchell, but do you appreciate it, really? NO! You are Mitch, star right fielder of the Good Guys, so I and everyone else owes you something. No one, including me, owes you a fucking thing, Mitchell. Also, the thing of you smelling my feet. That is digusting, and gross. I really should have said no to it years ago, but I did it, again, to make you happy. I hate the fact that you want my sweaty bare feet, in your face the minute, we come home from somewhere. I've done it, for YEARS, again, to make you happy, but, I am tired, Mitchell. Workers retire, baseball players retire, and everything retires, and I am beginning to think that, now, in my 40s, I need retirement from doing these two things for you. I shouldnt have to, or need to. I dont fucking owe you anything, Mitchell. You are so absorbed in yourself, that you dont even consider how I feel. It's just "Naomi, get up that ladder, and give me your feet, so I can smell them. All the while, you dont even think of how I feel about it, or anything, as long as I'm Naomi the tickle whore, and the foot smelling or ladder girl. Through the years, I am more and more fed up with all of it, and with you. I am beginning to think that we need to live by some of my rules, to show you that it cant be all your way. You have had everything you've always wanted to, your whole life. Everyone on this island fucking kisses your ass, because you hit some balls out of ballparks, and will one day be in the Hall of Fame. I see you for what you are. Without baseball, you are nothing. You are just a guy, with more flaws than most, who would be nothing more than my fur coat carrier at awards ceremonies, if you couldnt hit a baseball. Once you cant hit a baseball anymore, you will have no atrributes, and you will be nothing, you will be shit!" Naomi said, ending her long speech with biting words.
Naomi's eruption hit Mitch like a punch in the stomach. "Okay, Naomi Ellen, let me get this straight. I make people uncomfortable, and I'm nothing. So tell me then, Miss Everything, whose shit dont stink. If I am nothing, then, why the fuck are you still here. Why not just divorce me, and go find some big shot who is something!?" Mitch said, in a rage. "I'm still here because I have over 20 years invested with you, and three beautiful grown children with you. You dont just give that up, but, it doesnt mean that I dont feel this about you. You are so clueless that you cant see this!" Naomi retorted. Mitch sighed. "Tell you what. As long as you feel this way. Let's just give up. No more counesling, and live as roommates, for this season, and we'll divorce at the end of the season. I cant go on with someone who feels this way about me" Mitch said. "So that's it, huh, after 20 plus years, because you cant face up to yourself. It's fuck you, goodbye Naomi. Thats just fucking great! You coward, you miserable fucking coward! I am the only one who ever tells it to you like it is. My reward for that is fuck you, after over two decades! Why wait til the end of the season? Pack, and get the fuck out now! Go! Before I do something that I'll really regret! " Naomi screamed, in a rage, tears of misery rolling down her face. Mitch quietly went to their room, packed, and headed to the door. "If you leave now, Mitchell, I am never letting you back, and it's goodbye forever, you realize that?" Naomi said. "I dont want that, Naomi,. YOU told me to get out, just remember that!" Mitch retorted. "I cant live like this with you anymore." Naomi said. "Do you want me to go?" Mitch asked. "Stay, and go to the guest room. We are one step from obilivion. The next place to go is out, forever" Naomi said. Mitch went to the guest room, and stayed there, as the season began on a bleak note.
On Monday, a cloudy, cool, 75 degree day, the Good Guys opened the new season ,against the Mets. After the championship flag was hoisted to the flagpole, the team played their game. Kate Hudson pitched six shutout innings. In the seventh, of a scoreless tie, Naomi came in, and allowed three runs. The crowd booed her, and continued to boo, as Mitch struck out with two men on, to end the game, in a 3-0 shutout loss for Paradise. The new season was off to a very bad start. The next day, Gil Bellows was the starter. The Mets and Good Guys played to a scoreless tie, until the ninth, when Paradise pushed across a run, for a 1-0 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday afternoon. Paradise scored only one run, and was protecting a 1-0 lead in the eighth, when the roof caved in for five runs. The Good Guys could not recover, and fell, 5-1, as the season was off to a very poor beginning.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi informed the couneslor of their decsion to abandon treatment. "We thank you for your effort, but, our marriage just cant work. Naomi said some things to me the other day, that cant be rectified, or taken back. We will be seperating at the end of the season, after we fulfill our commitment to play" Mitch said. "I'm saddened to hear that. If you change your mind, I will be right here to take you both back" The counselor said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. The Good Guys still werent hitting, but Campbell shut the Braves out for eight innings, as Paradise got two runs in the eighth, and the bullpen finished off the game, by a 2-0 score. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night. Atlanta erupted all over Cook, for five runs in the first inning, as the crowd let the Good Guys have it again, and continued to express their displeasure with the slumping team. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a sunny, dry, 82 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were at their best, and Paradise still wasnt scoring any runs. The Braves finally got one off Hudson in the eighth, and, in the bottom of the ninth, with a man on, Ed Burns hit a homer, off Braves closer Bob Wickman, to give Paradise a 2-1 win, evening the Good Guys season record at three and three.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. Once again, the offense was virtually non existent, as the Good Guys scored only one run. The game was tied, 1-1 in the ninth, due to some excellent pitching by Bellows, as he allowed only one run in eight innings. Unfortunately, in the ninth, Hilary Duff served up a home run, to cause a 2-1 defeat for Paradise. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. Charlize pitched a very strong game, allowing only two runs in seven innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the seventh, when Ed Burns hit a two run homer. The bullpen did the rest the final two innings, to complete a 4-2 victory. Neve Campbell was on the mound, on a sunny, dry, 83 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve was very fine that day, allowing only two runs in eight innings. Once again, Paradise struggled to score runs, trailing 2-1 in the eighth. Then, suddenly, a week's frustration was erased, as the Good Guys erupted for five runs. The bullpen was able to hold that with ease, as Paradise finished off a 6-2 win, that completed a very difficult five and four homestand. Both on field, and especially off, things had not looked good for the World Champs, and, as the team packed to head to New York on their first road trip of the year, it looked like a very bleak start to the season.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. That night, Mitch paid $100, to go into a private room, to be tickled by doms, as he didnt want to be around Naomi, or the rest of the team, at the main party. He was tied in his shorts, hands and feet to a bed. One dom began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as Mitch's head shifted from side to side:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Working down, another dom joined in, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he bucked at his restraints:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Moving down, a third dom continued, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he howled some more:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Finally, the last dom positioned herself at his feet, attacking them with her long fingernails, and feathers. Mitch went beserk, howling with laughter:AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! I GIVE UP! NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! This went on for one hour, until Mitch was untied.
On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to leave for the team's first trip of the season. "Goodbye. I still live here, so I trust that you arent going to do anything sleazy, like change the locks." Mitch said. "No, Mitchell, nothing sleazy. You still live here until the end of the season. I'm just going to spend some time to myself, thinking, while youre gone" Naomi said. "Okay then, Naomi, you think" Mitch said, picking up his suitcase, and heading out the door.
So, it had been a brutal opening to the season for the Good Guys, and for the couple. Was it just an argument, or was Paradise's most famous couple's days in the sun together really over? That answer to come as the season unfolds for the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you, kitten. Your praise is appreciated.

Mitch

Well that title explains why I couldn't find this story until now then. Interesting developments in the relationship and even on the field the Good Guys don't look like themselves. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

I'm sorry, happy. I thought I pmed you about this. As explained in the first line, the title I wanted was too long. Next time, I will make a title. I promise.
Thank you for your support. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back