• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Search For The Foutain of Laughter F/m m/m

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Professor Darren Winchell sat in his office reading a pile of dry articles for his next lecture when a messenger delivered a minila envelope to him. His curriosity was piqued by the brightly colored feather embossed on the corner of the envelope. He opened and dumped the contents on his desk. A folded map with a note clipped to it was all that came out.

As he read the note, he smiled and then laughed out loud. Then he unfolded the map. A large, black feather fell out from the folded map. He took the feather and stroked his bare arm lightly. He shivered at the touch of the feather and quickly put it down. The map showed the way to the mythical Fountain of Laughter, said to be the source of ticklishness and where it came from.

The legend was that Lilla, the Goddess of Laughter, who was extremely ticklish, created the fountain to infect others with ticklishness. she also had a twin who was the demoness Fanta, who was said to catch Lilla just s she created the fountain. Knowing how ticklish her sister was, Fanta tricked Lilla into following her to the Cave of Hector. Hector was Fanta's demon partner and a ruthless tickler. Once Lilla entered the cave, Hector capturered her and stripped her and tied her on a stone table. He began tickling her feet and moved on to her tummy and ribs. He tickled in and out of every crevace. Lilla screamed and laughed hysterically as Hector tormented her with his tickling touch. Legend has it that when you get close enough to the fountain, you can Lilla's laughter.

Darren knew the legend by heart and tried for many years to find the fountain of Laughter. He, like Lilla, was horribly ticklish.. all over.
The note said that he would be contacted by his guide as soon as he sent the feather back to the address on the back of the map.

Darren sent the feather back with the messenger and went about his usual routine. After his last class of the semester, he noticed a man sitting in the last seat of the last row. He looked up and saw the man flash the same black feather that came in the envelope.

Darren walked up to the man and sat down next to him. Then, without warning, the man took the feather and stroked the back of Darren's neck.
Darren jumped at the feather's touch. "Hey! Watch it with the feather!" The man smiled and turned to face Darren. "Does the feather's touch disturb you?" Darren smiled."Yes. I am quite ticklish, especialy if a feather is involed!"

The man sat closer to darren and put the feather down. "Did you recieve this feather in the mail with a map? .. A map showing oyu where the fountain of LAughter is ?" Darren looked down at the floor. "Yes I did. Are you my contact?"

The man looked at Darren. "Yes . I am Raja.. your quide on the journey. I will guisde you to the fountain and prepare you for the three trials that await you. But first I must test how ticklish you are."

Darren looked around. "This isn't the best place for that sort of activity. It would look odd if my superiours walked in on you tickling me." Raja smiled. "I have a house with a special room in it. Here is the address. Be there tonight at 7pm and then I'll find out how ticklish you are!"

Darren nodded then spoke. "I have one question for you Raja. Are you ticklish?" Raja smiled "But of course! Extremely ticklish! Don't be late or the feather will turn into an intrument of punishment!"

End of Part 1

Part 2 - The Test
Darren arrived early at the address Raja gave him. He heisitated, then rang the door bell. Raja opened the door and invited him hin. Darren looked around and saw many old pieces of art and acheological finds. One of them was a small statue of Liila laughing.

Raja smiled. "So you are a student of acheology I see. This piece was found in the desert near a place called Suma. It is where the fountain of laughter may be."

Darren followed Raja to the study. Raja slipped his hand inside the bookcase and openned a door that led to a secret staircase. Raja led him down into a chamber. The chamber was well lit and soundproofed. There was a rack and several hanging rings and a large frame with wrist and ankle cuffs attached. Darren noticed the baskets of feathers in the room. He was feeling very nervous. "What is this place Raja?"

Raja smled. "As I told you... I am extremely ticklish and love to be tickled. I am also a ruthless tickler and I have many friends who indulge themselves in my playroom as both ticklees and ticklers. But tonight.. I will be testing you... Testing how ticklish you are."

Darren also loved to be tickled and stripped off his shirt and sat in the chair. Raja tied Darren's arms up over his head to expose his underarms. Then he straped his legs in place. "REady?"

Darren breathed in deeply and nodded. "Yes." Raja took a stiff goose feather out of the basket and began stroking down Darren's ribs. Darren bit his lip as he felt the feather over his ticklish ribcage. Raja kept stroking the feather over and over Darren's ribs til laughter began to bubble up from deep nside Darren. Then Darren began giggling and thrashig. "Stop! Stop!!! It tickles too much!!!"

Raja laughed and moved form Darren's ribs to his tender underarms. Darren became hysterial as Raja ran his fingertips over and over his armpits. Darren could hardly breath as Raja kept tickling him.

Then Raja began ticklign Darren's bare feet. Darren's body arched and he thrashed and screamed in ticklish torment. He gasped and giggled, trying to suck in air between giggles. Raja stopped and untied him. Darren kept giggling long after Raja stopped tickling him. When he did stop, he went over to Raja.

"Tell me about the three trials I have to undergo." Raja smiled. "The three trials are ones of endurance. The first one .. you will be tied with your arms over yourhead.. feathers will stroke you down your arms to both underams. If you beg.. you loose the trial. The second trial is extreme foot tickling. and the third one is belly button tickling. If you cannot not endure any of these trials.. you loose."

Darren thouight about how badly he wanted to discover the Fountain of LAughter. " I will try this quest and see ." Raja studied Darren for a long while then began unbuttonig his own tunic. Darren watched curriously as Raja stripped himself naked and laid on his back. Then Raja spoke. "Leave the details til tomorrow. Now it's your turn... you may tickle me anywhere you like. I am very hyperticklish eveywhere.. Besides.. I enjoy a good ticklng once in the while!"

Darren took a white eagle feather and stroked Raja's belly lightly. Raja giggled at the feather's touch. then Darren tickled just under his belly. Raja sucked in his belly and giggled and thrashed a bit.

Then Darren smiled evily as he bagan tickling Raja's underarms. Raja's body arched and he wriggled as the feather tormented his ticklish armpits. Darren moved formhis underarms to Raja's hips. Raja's eyes grew wide. He was hyterticklsih on his lower body and began giglging and babbling as darren tickled his hips and pelvic area wih this fingertips. The darren turned Raja over onhis tummy and tied him down.

"Let's see how ticklsih you are!" Darren whispered in Raja's ear. Then I flicked his tongue in Raja's ear and tickledhim for a minute.
Raja giggled and turned his head away. Then he felt a feather on his bare back and began giglging and arching his upper body as darren kept tickling him.

The two played well int the night, then when they had their fill.. went to sleep. The next day the two set out on the journy to find the Fountain of LAughter.

end Part 2

Part 3 - An Unexpected Traveler F/M M/M M/F

Raja and Darren started on thier journry early the next morning. They were traveling by car until the terrain became too rocky for a car to travel. They talked and laughed and played during their journy. When the car couldn't be used anymore, they traveled by camels. as their camels trotted across the hot desert sand, the two noticed a woman ahead of them dressed in a flowing one piece dress. When they got close to her, they called to her to stop and wait for them.

The woman was strikingly beautiful, wiht dark black hair and creamy white skin, only slightly tanned by her exposure to the hot, desert sun. She carried with her a long canvas bag. She stopped long enough for Darren and Raja to catch up to her.

Raja bowed slightly to her and introduced himself and Darren to her. She smiled at them, a devious twinkle showing in her eyes.

"I am Mara. I am on my way to the City of Sumatee. Where are teh both of you going?" Raja smiled and told Mara of their quest, but not all the facts in case she was a trickster for the many thieves of the dessert. As they talked, Darren noticed the sun was sinking down the horizon, wiht it's deep red and orange rays coloring the sky. He whispered to Raja about making camp there for the night. Raja agreed and the two started to prepare their campsite. Mara watched them curiously then walked over to Darren. She whispered in his ear and he laughed and smiled at her in a flirty way. "Alright. i'll ask Raja if you can join us for the night."

Darren and Raja spoked away from Mara. Raja was cautious about strangers and told Darren so. "What could it hurt? It's only for one night!" then he smled wikedly and learned closer to Raja. "Maybe she's ticklish! Or even better a tickler!" Raja laughed. "Alright my friend! Extend the invitation.. but just for tonight!" Darren went over to Mara and invited her to share thier camp wiht them.

After the tents were up, Mara took out a large pot and began cooking a meal for all of them. After they ate their fill, the three settled in and began talking.

"So the two of you are searching for the Foutain of Laughter- eh! My people also believe it is real. We believe that we are desendents of Lilia." Darren sat up and moved in closer. "How can that be? There is nothng about Lilia having children" Mara smiled. "There is more to the story than meets the eye. After Hector finished tickle torturing her, they grew close and eventually became as one. She found out that Hector was ticklish as well as a ruthless tickler. they had children, many children. NOt all were ticklish. Some had an affinity for tickling and some were ticklish like their mother and a few were both." Raja looked at Mara intently. "And which are you my dear?"

Mara smiled. "I am both. I am as ticklish as I am beautiful, but I have the spirit and the skill of Hector and can be a formidable tickler. I can also sense if those around me are ticklish." Raja smiled. "And what do you sense about us?" Mara looked intently at them. "I knew from the minute I saw the two fo you that you are both extremly ticklish, but act as ticklers, too."

Mara sat close to Darren and slid her flawless hands across his back and let her fingertips dance onhis shirt covered back. Darren twisted and arched his body away from Mara, giggling. "Please..! You have no idea how ticklish I am!!"

Mara smiled and began undressing Darren til he was naked. "I know how ticklish you are! Now You will prove it to me!" She tied Darren's naked body to four small steaks she put in the sand and went to the canvas bag and took out feathers and brushes and other devices used for tickling.

End of Part 3

Part 4 - Darren's torment Begins F/m M/f

Darren became nervous as he watched Mara take ou ther tickle toys. Then he remembered part of the legend that told of a beutiful woman in the desert who was both ticklish and tickler. He assumed that this was the first of his trials for the clain to the Fountain of LAughter.

As Mara came towards Darren, he asked for one request. Mara smiled. "What is your request?" Darren smled... "If I can tolerate your tickling.. letm e tie and tickle you!" mara thought a minute. She smiled at teh prospect of being tickled. "Yes you may tikcel me in may manner after I tickle you!"

Raja sat and watched from afar, knowing that this was the first of teh three tickle trials. Mara began tickling Darren's tender underarms and belly with her fingertips. Darren's laughter filled the starry night as he wriggled and thrashed as Mara tickled and teased his underarms and and ribcage. Daren thrashed violently as the ticklng continued through the night.

Raja watched and soon began giggling as if he was being tickled as his own ticklishness was heightened by Darren's laughter and giggles. While Raja was watching a figure crept in to his temt and spoke to him. Raja looked up and smiled, then stood and bowed. "Master! How good of youto come!" The Master smiled and kneeled next to Raja and stroked his ribs playfully. Raja began giggling and wriggled away fron the Master. Then the Master tied Raja and began tickling his ribs and belly from behind. Raja giggled and wrigled around as the Master teased and tickle tormented his body. darren heard Raja's gigglings and became more ticklish as he endured Mara's tickles .

Mara tickled Darren nearly through out the night. All the while Mara was tickle torturing Darrren, Darren only giggled and laughed, but never gave into the whims of a tickler.

As the sun rose, Mara stopped tickling an exhausted. hyperticklish Darren. His naked, muscular body was covered in sweat. his hair stuck to the sides of his face... his chest heaving and gasping for air between hard bursts of laughter. Mara smiled and untied Darren. She walked around his writhing body and stood over him.

"You have passed the first trial towards the location of the Fountain. Only I can tell you where to go next." Darren calmed his breathing and looked up at her. "How do I do that? You have tickled me beyond my limits.. I am spent from laughter." Mara smiled. "Remeber the promise I made to you? To get closer to what you seek... youmust tickle it out of me!! I am a very ticklish and willing victim."

Raja rushed over to Darren and helped him up. Darren was still tingling, He whispered into Raja's ear.. "You knew she was going to do this to me! You knew that this was the first trial!! I will take my revenge on you when all is done!" Raja laughed. "I look forward to your revenge ticklng."

Raja took Mara and stripped her and tied her with her arms up over her head, hanging her body down from teh branch of the nearest tree.

Darren took a goose feather and began ticklin Mara between her firm breasts down to her belly button. He drew the tipof the feather around the rim of her navel then slipped it deep into her ticklish belly button. Mara squeeled and giggled as the feather teased her ticklish skin. She arched her body as far as her restraints would allow. Raja watched, smilng and giggliong as darren drew the feather over Mara's pink, erect nipples. With each stroke of the feather, Mara howled louder and wriggled her naked body. While he was enjoying Mara's torture, Raja remembered the ledgend and the first trial. He ran down to Darren and whispered in his ear. Smilng, Darren took his fignertips and began tickling the edges and tops of Mra's feet. When she felt his fingers on her bare feet, she became panic stricken as her feet where her most ticklish spot. Even as a child, she couldn't stand anyone touching her feet.

"Please..PLEASE!!! STOP ! STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW!!! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA ST-OP! OH PL-E-HEE HEESES STOOOOOP! Darren looked at Raja and then at Mara and stopped tickling her
feet. "Tell me where we go from here to find the fountain or I'll keep tickling you!!!!" Mara whispered in a hoarse voice what Darren and Raja wanted to know.

Raja whispered to Darren that they needed to go before the day was lost. Darren told Raja to pack up . Then Darren loked at Mara. "What are you going to do to me? I told you all i know!" Darren smiled and tied Mara spread eagled to stakes in the ground and began tickling her feet toes to heels then down her arches and between her toes. Mara shrieked and babbled as Darren tortured her feet. Then , when Raja called him to go, Darren untied Mara and left her giggling and babbling.

Raja and Darren started down the road to the next town and closer to the fountain. Unaware to both, there was one who watched and saw everything. He watched . He is the one who sees all and he is laying in wait.. for the right time to strike.....

End Part 4

Part 5 - Darren and Hermes M/M

Raja and Darren traveled scross the dessert to Sumatee, a small settlement on the outskirts of Suma. Mara revealed to Darren that the Guardian of the Fountain lived there. To get past the Guardian and get to the location of the Fountain, the Guardian must be satisfied.

The Guardian of the Fountain loves feet and tickling feet and to get past him, Darren must allow the Guardian to tickel his feet for as long as the guardian wants. The Guardian has only one very ticklish spot and will be driven crazy if he's tickled there.

Nightfall was falling and Raja and Darren made camp. The two ate and settled into there tent for the night. Raja was feeling playfull and began stroking Darren's bare feet wiht his fingertips. Darren squealed and pulled his feet away. "No fair! You know ow ticklish my feet are! Don't ! Besides, I own you a revenge tickel for today! Raja smiled.

"You are right! look forward to your ticklish tender mercies! Darren stripped Raja and began ticklign up his inner thighs with a feather. Raja giggled as the feather danced up and down his ticklish thighs. Darren quickly started rib tickling Raja. Raja thrashed and flopped around like a fish out of water as his ribs were attacked playfully.

While the two played, they were unaware that they were being watched by a figure in the shadows of the night. The figure moved in closer as he heard Raja's high pitched laughter. He shivered and watched, hungry for the chance to tie and tickle Darren. After a while, the two travelers grew weary and fell asleep. The figure moved in closer and waited for day break. Once the sun started rising, the fugure hurried back to the Guardian and told him about the two strangers.

The Guardian listened intently and stared out the window across the desert.The Guardian was a small man, not yet 60 amd had the wisdom of his forefathers and past guardians in every fiber of his body. He stood over the spy he sent and removed his tunic. "Kneel." The Guardian instructed the spy. Then he sat next to him and ran his fingertips along his bare back. the spy giggled boyishly and wriggled. "Please Master.. No more! I'm telling you the truth!! Please stop tickling me!!" The Guardian stopped and told the spy.. "I hae one more task. If you do well.. I will free you. If not.. then you can expect full tortures at the hands of Master Cho." The spy cowered at the thought of Master Cho's dungeon and his lleague of ticklers.

"Bring the two strangers to me and I will Master Cho find out what they want." The spy quickly left the house and ran back to the campsite, only to find Raja and Darren had left. He decided to go on the road to Sumatee.

Raja and Darren walked slowly, sweating from teh heat of the sun beatng down on them. They drank water sparingly to conserve what they had. The Spy saw the two and called out to them to stop.

Raja and Darren stopped anf just watched the young man, waitng for him to come to them. He walk over to them and bowed deeply. "I am Viktor. I was sent to meet you by the Guardian. He is the one whom you seek is he not?"
Viktor studied their faces for a reaction.

"How do we know you are from the Guardian? You could be a thief looking to rob us." Darren waited for Viktor to answer him. Viktor took out a black featherwiht blue specs on it. "This is a feather sent by the Guardian. He is teh only one who has this kind of feather." Raja took the feather and looked at it.

"We will follow you and meet with the Guardian." Raja replied. The men walked the est of teh way to the Guardian's house. Raja noticed that the young man looked and acted nervous. "Why are you so nervous?" asked Raja. Viktor answered. My Master was displeased with me becasue he thought I was lying.. So he was tickling me as punishment. He knows all my ticklish spots!" Raja smiled and laughed to himself.

Soon the group enterd the Guardian's yard. Viktor ran up to the Guardian qickly and then presented the travelrs to him.

"Gentlemen.. IAm tehGuardian of the Fountain of Ticklishness. HOw may I help you?"

End of Part 5

Part 6 The Second Trial M/M

Darren and Raja looked and told the Guardian that they seek the fountain of Ticklishness. The Guardian listened intently. While the two talked , The Guardian's eyes wondered down to their feet. He had a deep foot fetish and loved tickling bare feet. His own feet where so ticklish that he giggles when he washes them. The Guardian rose from his chiar and began speaking.

I am Hermes, Guardian of the Fountain of Ticklishness. I have been here for many years. I am from a long line of ticklers chosen to guard the fountain from evil doers." Darren looked around curiously. "Who would use ticklishness evily?" The Guardian smiled. "Those in power who wish dominion over the weak. After all, the tickler does have control over his ticklee. As I will soon have over you!" Darren looked ar Raja who shrugged his shoulders. The Guardian smiled. "I have been watching you as you traveled across the desert.I know each of you is deeply committed to finding the fountain and will do just about anything to get there." Then the Guardian clapped his hands together and his guard came out.

The guard grabbed Darren and Raja. "Take them To Master Cho. Let him have his way with them. If you can stand Cho's methods, I will sent you both on your way to the Fountain. Ifnot,then you are mine to torture for as long as I am interested in tickling you!"

Raja became nervous as he was taken to Cho's dungen with Darren. Master Cho looked at his new arrivals. "Strip them and tie them in the chair. lock their feet in securely and tie their arms up. Hermes may want their feet tickled, but I will have my way with their underarms!!!" Cho decied to tickle darren's feet himself, but left Raja to his League of Ticklish Ticklers.

Daren's feet where locked in the stocks. Cho sat down adn began stroking the bottoms with his pointed nails. Darren immediately broke into harty laughter. He threw his head back and howled as Cho tickled between his toes then along his tender arches.

Raja, however was being tormented by the members of the League. One was tickling his underarms, one his feet and the other his belly. Raja thrashed about violently, shrieking in ticklish laughter as his whole body was tickle torutred. Hearing Raja's laughter only made Darren's own ticklishness increase.

Cho took out a large goose feather and began stroking Darren's arches, lightly at first, letting the giggles build up within Darren's belly. Cho increased the spead and soon Darren was howling and thrashing his body back and forth. He knew that if he begged for mercy, he wouldbe denied access to the Fountain,so he kept taking Cho's foot tickles. Sudden;y, Darren felt himself becoming arroused by Cho's expert foot torture. Cho also noticed that Darren's manhood was growing and ticled his feet all the more. Darren's laughter soon turned to moans andhis body, ravaged by tickle torture, soon bucked rhythmicly. Darren could no longer control his own body's reaction to Cho's ticklngs. Darren raised his body upward, bent his head back and screamed as he shot off his jizm. Speant, he slumped back into the chair.

Cho sat back and just watched as Darren's body, saturated with persperation, just sat there.. giglgnig softly. Cho, who was himself ticklish, rubbed his body, tingling from Darren's laughter.

Cho was also arroused by Darren's foot ticklng and knew he needed some release. He walked over to where the League was tickling Raja and just watched intently as Raja screamed and laughed form allthe tickling frm the League. One of the ticklers, Byron noticed Cho and walked over to him. Cho whispered in his ear. Byron smiled and walked out of the dungeon behind Cho.

Cho and Byron entered the Master's private tickling room. Bryon looked intently at Cho. "What?" Cho asked him. Bryron smiled. "Master Cho, I did not know you were so ticklish!" Cho smled. "As a child, my brothers found out how ticklsih I was and held me down anf tickled me every chance they got. When I became of age, I was sent to a special school to be trained as a tickler. I also had to endure tickle torture as well as daily tickling from my personal tickler."

Bryon walked over to Cho and ran his fingertips over his bare back. cho wriggled and giggled at the touch. Bryon tied Cho's arms up and then tied his bare feet in place. He stepped behind Cho and began running his fingeritps up and down his ribcage. Cho began gigging immediately as his ribs were his second most ticklish spot. Bryon took a featehr and stroked it bebween Cho's legs, tickling his crotch. Cho's eyes opened wide at teh touch of the feather on his private parts. He laughed and pulled at the ropes.

Bryron ticle d the tipof Cho's swollen amnhood. Cho began giglging and babbling as the expert Byron tickled him. Then Byron tickled his priaves iwith his nails, sending Cho into hysterics.

While Cho was being tickled, Hermes entered the Tickling Chamber and looked at Darren. "You have done well.. You endured Cho's tickling. your companion is not faring so well. He is already babbling while he is being tickled. soon he will become insane.

Darren looked up at Hermes. "Please . don't keep torturing Raja like that.. He is my friend and I still need his assitance." Hermes smiled devilishly. " I will stop Raja's torment.. but you must complete his tickling time." Darren nodded his head. "OK go for it.. Just stop torturing Raja."

End Part 6

Part 7 - The Third Trial Button Torment M/M F/M

Hermes smiled as Daren agreed to finish Raja's time. He had the League release Raja, who by that time was on the brink if ticklish insanity. All anyone had to do was mention the word "tickle" or show him a feather and he would draw himself up into the fetal position and start giggling. Hermes had Raja taken away to recover and for further "experimentation".

Then he had the League take Darren and lash him a large table.. his arms tied outward and his legs and feet restrained tightly so that he couldn't thrash or wiggle around.

Darren began to get very nervous as he saw Hermes take a alrge basket from a hidden place in the wall. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?" Darren asked, straining his ead to look around. Herems smiled as he stripped of is top tunic. "You seek the Fountain of Ticklishness.. To do that, you musht endure the last trial..." As he spoke, Darren could feel the point of his fingernail circling around his belly button. Sweat was forming on his brown and upper lip as he resisted the laughter welling up in hi belly. His belly button ws one of his most ticklish spots. Even as a child, when his brothers held him down, they went for his belly button first, making giggle and beg for mercy. It was the only spot onhis body that when tickled, drove him to begging. Darren knew that if he begged for mercy, he wuold never get to the Fountain. Hermes saw that he was rersisting his tickling touch, so he too out a small duck's feather and began tickling the skin over Darren's navel.

Darren tried to wriggle but his restrainsts were to tight. Soon he began giglging loudly as Hermes drew the feather back and forth and around Darren's belly button. Then Herems bent his head down and slipped the tipof his tongue inside Darren's navel and began flicking it in and out. Darren screamed and began laughing hard as Hermes's touch tickled every inch of the inside of his belly button. Still, Darren would not beg . HIs skin tingled and he became soaked wiht sweat as he tried to thrash and wriggle.

Hermes stopped, having his fill for the moment. "So you will not beg for mercy, eh! Darren, gaspinig for air between giggles shook his head no. "I want to see the Fountain! I will do anythng for that!"

Hemes laughed.. "Anything? Anythng to gaze upon teh waters of the Fountain of Ticklishness.. to bathe in it and feel the water make you more ticklish.. or to drink it and laugh as the water tickles your insides on the way down to your belly?"

Darren lifted his head and shouted, "YES!! YES!! YES!!" Hermes laughed and left the chamber to let Darren recover. He had a secret place to go so he could contnue his torment a little longer.

End of part 7

Part 8 The Fountan Revealed
As Darren lay on the table. exhausted from his tikcling, he wondered where Hermes went and what was happening to Raja. He knew how truely ticklish Raja was and that , although he could endure alot... continous and extrem tickling could break him. Darre closed his eyes for moment and when he opened them agian, it felt like hours had passed. Hermes was back and just watching him as he slept. Then Hermes took a long feather and tickles Darren's toes. Darren jumped as far as he could and giggled.

"What have you done wiht Raja?" darren asked. Herems smiled coyly. "Oh he is in a safe place. a ticklish one but also safe." Darren let his head fall back down to the pillow. "What will you do with me?" Herems smiled and walked around the table. Then he took out a small bottle and silled in on Darren's belly button. He could feei it being absorb in to his body... Immediately, Darren began giggling. "Wh-what was that ? Hermes smiled. "I put some water from the very foutain you seek.. The waters of the Fountain of Tickllishness.

Darren began thrashing and giglging wildly as the water from the foutain began tickling his skin. He threw his head back as far as it would go and giggled. Hermes laughed as he watched Darren writhe and laugh form the touch of the foutanin's water. He felt sure this wuld get Darren to break.
Just to help things along, Hermes began tikcling Daibs with his nails. Darren giggled louder and tried to arch his body up. Darren knew Hermes wanted him to beg. So Darren sucked in his belly and began beggnig... "Please.. PLease keep tickling me!! you have no idea how much I love this!!!"

When Herems heard this, he knew Darren wasn't going to break. He stopped Darren's tickle torture and set him free.

"I will lead you to the Fountain myself.. but you must promice to keepit's location a secret. Darren nodded yes. Before the two set on the road.. Darren demanded that Raja be brought back to him. Hermes clapped his hands and immediately one of the Leagure brought Raja back to join them.

When Raja was brought back to Darren, he was babbling some thing and giggling although there was nothing tickling him. Darren took Raja and set him on the camel and rode behind him. Soon the three entered a lush, green garden with many trees. The three rode thier camels into the center of the Garden and saw the most beatuiful water fall. Hermes smled. "This is the Fountain of Ticklishness. If you drink it's water, you willbecome more ticklish.. if you bathe in it.. it will reward you by tickling you."

Darren got off his camel and ran to the Foutain and jumped in. Soon he was laughing and giglging like ticklish schoolboy. As teh water soaked his clothing and then his skin.. he could feel himself becomeing more ticklish. He got out and went to Raja. "Come old friend! Get into the water!" Raja looked at teh foutani and laughed. then he got into the water. It drentched his clothing then his skin. He went into immedate hysterical laughter.

Darren noticed that ther were some trees. Hermes smiled. "These are Ticklnig Trees. Their branches bend to tickle you anywhere on your body."
Darren looked around. "Really. Well I think you should feel the tickling touch of one of these trees as my revenge. Herems back ed away from Darren. "Y-You d-don't mean that! Y-Youhave n-n- idea how ticklish I am!! It's why I am the Guardian of the Foumtain. Only someone who is horribly ticklish can be the Guardian." Darren smiled."yes. but you are not above the law."

Darren and Raja grabbed Hermes and tied him to one of the Tickling Trees. Then Darren ripped the Guardian's tunic and exposed his upper body. As soon as the tree felt his presence.. The branches wrapped around and began tikcling Hermes.. down his ribs .. into his underarms.. in hisbelly button and groin.. HIs alughter could be heard for miles as Darrena nd Raja roade out of the Guarden back towards home..

End of Story.

Last edited:
A Likely Story...

Oh, this tale is so preposterous, it makes me laugh! Lost fountain, tickling gods...Ahhahahahahaa! <p>Huh? There's a knock at my door...Hmm, someone slipped an envelope under the door...and inside...a map and a black feather...uh-ohh...suddenly feeling ticklish all over...<p> Perhaps I was a tad hasty in my judgment... :blush:

Last edited:
Wield your wicked plume...

Lady, you CAN'T tease us like this (or maybe you can...I think you relish it ;) )! You've certainly tickled our curiosity. Please carry on this promising serial soon...

Leave it to a woman...

Not only is the intriguing Mara clearly the brains of this trio, but she's the cook, too! A woman's work is NEVER done! <p> You certainly know how to tease your readers with a cliffhanger, Lady. Talk about ordeal by plume!<p> But, don't stop now. We await future installments with 'bated breath...

Great job,Lady Feathers!

I think this maybe one of your best efforts to date! <<<<---- :twohugs: You`ve got a great story going here.I can`t wait to see what happens in the second trial! :shock: :happyfloa

Luvin It!!!

amen to that!! this is a great story, i am hooked!! :veryhappy keep up the good work i cant wait to see wat happens next!!

if only something like this could happen in real life haha

<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- :happyfloa

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back