• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question To Classic Adult Film Fan Folks

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
OK, I posted this question a loooong while back over at TT...but since I seem to be on a posting spree tonight over here what the hell..why not! lol Is there ANY true (female) foot tickling torture scenes in any mid - late 70s adult flicks? I would love to see one of the classic female stars or even just a really nice disco lookin gal get it good. Anything like this exsist anywhere that I may not know about? Always been curious!

Would love to get off to one of these things sometime but that would be the only way...all the ones ive seen I get into the actual movie aspect of em and story and really forward through all the sex stuff (unless theres a kick ass library tune playin that i wanna I.D. lol) So help out a disco reject here with any useful info my comunity :)

Nothing mainstream that I know of, although the company Tao did some fetish 8mm stuff in the early 70s including, but not limited to, foot tickling. I recall is was most, if not all, silent. They released a VHS tape compilation back in the late 1980s.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back