• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Many Ticklings Of Valerie Part 1: Discovery

FindingThePlace

All characters and events in this story (and what will become a series) are ficticious, as is the website mentioned and the video mentioned. Any resemblance to anything or anyone real is purely by accident. Mild adult content and the insinuation of more to follow.

This is not my first piece of tickling fiction or my first post here, but after a hiatus from tickling in general I have returned and this is my first story under my new TMF name. Please comment, critique, tell me what you would like to see in the future of this series, and just say hello.

I also do custom tickling tales, */F, if anyone has an idea they would like to see in print or would like to volunteer to be literarily victimized.

Enjoy.

“Can I use your internet? I didn't pay my bill.”

Valerie had the presence of mind to wince apologetically as she stood in Ethan's doorway, her hands shoved deep in the pockets of her jeans as she looked up through her lashes at him.

Twenty year old Ethan crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame with a reproving look. “Didn't, or couldn't because you haven't found a job yet?”

“Is that a yes?”

With a sigh he stepped aside, letting the 19 year old brunette into his living room. “I have go to the store to pick some stuff up... you know, so you can eat it all.”

As Valerie strode passed him, he unashamedly stared at her cute butt in her jeans and the way her pale gray tanktop drifted back and forth as she walked, threatening to bare her firm navel and sexy back if she even shrugged. She had a very good figure, with firm legs and a slender waist that were enhanced by a graceful neckline and a bright smile, and Ethan had always thought that she must have been what Maxim models looked like before their photos were airbrushed. Only when she sat down did he look away, checking to make sure he had his keys.

“I'll call you later.”

Her green eyes sparkled as she glanced back at him, hating to admit, “My phone's off too.”

He just shook his head- Valerie had been his friend since they were kids and he had suffered through a very strong crush on her for at least half that long, and since the day they had met she had never been good at getting or keeping money. As he walked to his car, he wondered if all the lunches he had bought her and rent he had helped her pay would equal an entire year of work for him yet.

Valerie watched her friend go, grateful for the food that he would bring back. By the standard of most of Valerie's friends he was a dork, socially inexperienced with a few too many feelings and not enough football time, but she had always gotten along with him and their friendship had survived even the brutal trial of high school social classes. He was wirey and wore his dark hair in a mussed-up do like he had back in school, but his repute as a hard worker and a reliable guy had overcome his lack of fashion sense with both her and his work.

As the door closed, Valerie turned back to the monitor and scanned for the Internet Explorer icon. While she waited for the screen to load she looked down to find her instant messenger program in his system tray and noticed that he had left a webpage open on the bottom.

Figuring that she would just redirect it and spare herself the wait of a new window loading, she clicked on it, and stopped. There on the screen was a picture of a young woman, a redhead handcuffed to the headboard of a four-post bed and her feet tied to the bedposts. The woman's pale skin was covered only by a pair of unbuttoned denim shorts that hid none of her legs, and a sea-green bra, and on either side of her sat two more women in lingerie- and it looked like they were tickling her! Her back was arched away from the bed and there was an open mouthed grin on her face, and the two other women had their fingers in her underarms and on her inner thighs, and Valerie leaned back in her chair and stared at it for a moment before glancing curiously back at the door that Ethan had left through moments before.

She and Ethan had talked about a lot of things- he was the one she had told about her first time, and she had been with him when his sister had passed away years before. They had never dated or even kissed though she knew that he wanted to, but she had always assumed that they talked about all their likes and dislikes. Staring at the screen, she couldn't remember any time that he had mentioned a love of bondage or of tickling.

Just seeing the plight of the redhead in the photo made her squirm in the big black chair- she was undisputedly the most ticklish woman who ever lived, and the thought of being tied down and tickled was so terrifying that she could almost feel the fingers of the two ticklers in the picture running over her skin.

Below the picture was a hyperlink that said, “Back to HelplessLaughter.com”, and Valerie bit her lip in anticipation as she clicked upon it.

What Ethan had been looking at was one of sixteen frames from a movie called “Kellie Begs for Mercy”, advertised as a fifty minute film starring the redhead from the previous page. The other fifteen frames showed her in various positions, always with one or both of the other two women tickling her. Valerie giggled in spite of herself, sympathizing with the girl in the pictures and something making her unable to look away from the fascinating imagery- she had heard of fetishes, spanking and high heels and similar things, but had no idea that there was a tickling fetish or that Ethan was into it.

“Hey, I forgot my...”

Ethan stopped, looking over his friend's shoulder at the screen in front of her. His heart rocketed into his throat and began to beat like a drummer in a punk rock band, drowning the words he tried to form. He had never been comfortable with his fetish and had kept it his little secret, and he blushed as Valerie looked at him with questioning eyes.

“I... uh...” She had never seen him so flustered.

She got up and walked over to him, putting her hand on his chest and looking up into his eyes. “Hey, it's cool- I mean, we all have our tastes, right? I like guys in uniform... your thing is tickling. I kinda get it.”

Together they walked over to his couch and sat down, Ethan collapsing back against the couch and Valerie leaned forward with her elbows on her knees and her face towards him. For a minute they sat silently, Ethan looking for something to say and Valerie not wanting to say the wrong thing. When it became obvious that he wasn't going to break the awkward silence, she looked down at the carpet for a minute before glancing up at him again.

I can't believe I'm saying this... “Do you... want to... tickle me?”

Her answer was a crimson blush on his face, and her heart pounded in her chest as she wondered why she had said that. She figured that if she let him, it would make him more okay with her knowing about it- it was the only thing she could think of. Slowly she turned, throwing her legs over the arm of the couch and laying her back across his thighs. A little smile of anticipation started to creep over her dark red lips and she tried to fight it, closing her eyes as she slowly raised her arms over her head. That in itself, knowing what she had just volunteered for, was quite a feat, but inch my inch she stretched until her fingertips touched the edge of the cushion and curled over it.

A moment passed and then another, and she squirmed just a bit as the tension built. It seemed like an eternity as she kept her eyes closed and her pulse began to quicken. Just as she was thinking that he was going to back out, she felt a single fingertip trace across her tummy along the waistline of her jeans.

A bubbly, contagious giggle burst from her lips and she started to pull her arms down, stopping herself halfway and forcing herself to put them back up. Come on, Valerie, she thought, if the girl in the video can do it for fifty minutes, you can do it for one!
As if responding to that thought, she felt all ten of his fingers land simultaneously on her bare stomach- with a squeal she curled into a fetal ball towards him and pulled her arms down, helpless laughter pouring from her mouth. She clutched her hands to her chest and buried her face in his side, her body shaking with her laughter as she tried to wriggle, but her position had caught one of his hands between them and there was no escaping it. Her legs kicked wildly as she snuggled into him.

After what seemed like an eternity he stopped, and she suddenly became aware of his hardness pressed into her. To her credit she did not freak out, and a moment later she was surprised to find that the feel of his manhood hardened because of her actually turned her on a little. She wouldn't admit it to him- she wasn't looking to date him- but she didn't make fun of him for it, either.

Valerie rolled onto her back and took a deep breath, playfully trying to tug her shirt down over her tummy and finding the fabric several inches too short. After her breathing returned to normal she opened her eyes and looked up at him, smiling.

“Did you- like that?”

”Um... yeah. A lot.” His voice said what his words didn't, that it was an experience that had been burned into his mind and would be with him for a long time.

“I guess I didn't hate it,” She joked, sitting up and putting an arm around him. “So, what is it you forgot?”

He grinned, wishing that he could pull her back down and resume her tickling but happy in another way to change subjects so easily. “My wallet- no money, no food.”

He picked it up from the kitchen table and she brushed her hair out of her face, watching him walk to the door again. “I've got no cash, so I guess I'll have to pay for my half in tickles.”

He stopped at the door and looked back, his eyes as wide as saucers. “Are you- are you serious?”

She smiled, winking at him and complimenting her words with a high stretch that 'accidentally' bared her entire midriff. “Maybe.”

COMING SOON IN PART TWO: THE WAGES OF TICKLING

Good one. I hope this guy has a lot of fantasies....and she fulfills all of them.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back