• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Request- One Tree Hill

ticklish_bitch

Hey all, I was surfing the internet, trying to find a good One Tree Hill tickling story (there's quite a few tickling scenes on that show!) and couldn't find any! There's a lot of talented writers on this forum and I was hoping that someone would be interested in writing a story request for me. You'd probably need to be a little familiar with One Tree Hill. I'm hoping for a story about the three girls, Haley, Brooke and Peyton. I'd rather use those names than their real names, but it doesn't have to actually fit into the show. I'd love for it to be just about them hanging out and someone starts a pillow fight or something and gets the crap tickled out of them. Please do the tickling all over though, as I've read a lot of stories just about feet that do nothing for me. Anyway, basically all you have to remember is that they're all best friends and they make a lot of teasing comments and quips at each other. Descriptions can be found online. I would love to hear any and all stories that you have!! Can't wait!

Ticklish_Bitch

Great

great idea...although it could take place in the earlier seasons when hayley joined the cheerleaders...maybe an initiation by brooke and peyton

Ooh, nice idea. I like that one too, although I'm still very into the pillowfight idea as they had one in the second season and it looks like Peyton started tickling Haley right as she tackles her. Have you noticed that they also slap each other's asses a lot? lol. I'm hoping someone feels like writing this fic.

yeah

i got it a initiation that turns pillow fight that turns tickle fight...wait...that turns...oh well...lol...im into the whole body too but sophia has the hotest soles if ever seen so some foot on her

Hmm...What I was thinking is going off of the actual pillow fight that happened in Season 2? (Correct me if I'm wrong) and use some of the actual dialogue that occured. And then just go from there with the tickling and turn it into more tickling then fighting. If you've seen the episode, Peyton actually starts tickling Haley for a second on her ribs as Haley dives onto the floor. But it's only a second! Grr! Oh, and I would SO take Anna out of the scene. I don't like her. lol. If I ever have the time, I might just write the story myself! lol. Are we the only people interested in the show or the topic??

theres also a scene in..the 2nd or 3rd season where peyton and nathan are joking with each other and he pulls her into his lap and starts tickling her til brooke walks in. its like a 10 second clip but its cute.

Yeah, I've seen that episode! I'm pretty sure it was Season 2. There's another one in season 1 where he's tickling Haley and she clearly says "Don't tickle me! Shoot!" Awesome...My boyfriend tells me that there's more of Peyton being tickled in Season 1, but somehow I must have missed it. Anyone know anything about that?

There was a scene in the school hallway. Peyten is walking between Brooke and Haley. A comment is made and both of them tickle Peyten's sides. Quick.

Better is when Luke and Brooke go to New York to see Haley and walk in on the rocker boy tickling her sides.

I remember both scenes! I love the one in the hallway though. I don't like the Chris and Haley tickle too much because I can't stand him. Anyone interested in writing this fic for me?!

Last edited:
604 views, but no takers on the fic? I find that hard to believe! Just bumping this up and hoping someone will write the fiction for me!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back