• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on Batman (from the 60's)??

Reeder

TMF Regular
Was there ever any tickling on Batman? If so, who was tickled? What episode?

this question is almost as odd as my last one lol i was never a batman fan (other than the 2 michael keaton movies..which of corse dont relate to the original show), so i wouldnt know..but it seems in the 60s tickling in these kinda shows were almost a common thing...so def a good question! now you got me curious!

Reeder said:
Was there ever any tickling on Batman? If so, who was tickled? What episode?
AFAIK the answer is no. There's a pic somewhere of Batgirl laughing with her bare foot near the hand of a Joker henchman, but it's a fake. In the original show, her boots never came off, and they were all laughing from exposure to Joker laughing gas. Episode unknown; location of fake pic unknown.

Amazingly, it was never used.

I have this wicked dorky "crush" on Robin (started w/ the newer ones...) and I a few year ago I went on a quest to find out if he had ever been the victim (*/m is my thing - not sure if that's what you're exactly looking for) during the tv series. I can tell you with 100% certianty that it has never happened on the 1960s series, and I still can't get past that. Talk about a perfect situation!

As for fanfics....Well....pm me. I've got nothing */f, but if anyone is curious, pm me :D

Robin was assaulted by a bunch of girls

I dont remember if there was tickling but I remember that Robin was assaulted by a bunch of girls in one episode. I remember that he said something like "you know I am powerless, I would never hit a woman" or something like that.

But I would have loved seen Batgirl tied up and tickled "to death".

Ummm i 100% remember batman and robin both hooked up to a tickle machine in the 1960's tv series so it DID happen.

Zathras10 said:
Ummm i 100% remember batman and robin both hooked up to a tickle machine in the 1960's tv series so it DID happen.

In the 1960s live version? Lol, that'd be a dream come true for me - I hope you prove me wrong but I really don't think it happened. I actually have the series on dvd so, as much as i admit to being a COMPLETE dork about that series ( :p ) I can only wish it had happened.

And skelyrata you're totally right -- I almost forgot about that scene -- I had started to count it as wishful thinking! Glad no one on here misses a step, even when Im having a blonde moment :D

Yes the 1960's live version, saw it in the 80's on tv here in Australia and i would never forget a scene like that so i can 100% guarantee that it did happen in one of the episodes, whether that episode is included on your dvd box set i don't know but it did happen. I can't remember who was the villian who hooked them up to the tickle machine though.

Lol, well if it did, I'm sure you'd be able to find a clip of it somewhere, right? I mean -- in this community -- something like that would not go unnoticed, esp w/ 50,000+ acting as media watchdogs :rolleyes: I've never wanted to be proved wrong so badly in my life, but as a lot of my old friends from on here might remember, I know my stuff in this dept :cool:

You would be my absolute hero, Zathras, if you can prove me wrong on this one :D

After all, this is a show where the main heros were trapped in separate giant milkshakes in one episode. (I think they were refered to as "frostys" back then)

Drew

tklgal226 said:
Amazingly, it was never used.

I have this wicked dorky "crush" on Robin (started w/ the newer ones...) ...
Not a comment on your choice of superhero and sorry for the off-topic post, but that second pic just reminded me that Joel Schumacher almost single-handedly destroyed the movie franchise with nipple armor and glow-in-the-dark wheel covers. No wonder they had to start all over again ("Batman Begins"). :disgust:

Midnight Mage said:
No offense at all, but such a scene simply never happened. Trust me when I tell you, I wish it did, too! LOL. I have the DVD's and countless articles and books which reference the show, and I've also had, at various times, several different books which contained pretty comprehensive episode guides. No tickle torture there, though I can sort of understand why people think there was. Almost every OTHER form of deathtrap deviance was on display, certainly. ;)

You may be getting "Batman" confused with any number of other series with a scene like that. I do vividly remember a tickle machine being used in an episode of a live-action Saturday morning kids show called 'The Monster Squad,' which ran on NBC in the mid 70's, for example. But never Batman...

I don't believe there was tickling in any of the animated versions of Batman from the 60's either, though I could be wrong about that.

And don't feel bad, tklgal226 -- as you can tell, when it comes to ANY version of Batman, I AM a complete dork! :tickle:

Mage you have a very good memory. I remember that scene. They were a live action version of 'The Grovie Ghoulies'. Frank, Drake, and Wolfie were tied to a table and at the end was a rotating wheel with feathers. Didn't do shit for me because they kept their shoes on. Strange. I miss the 70's. Still a innocent time.

SYELLA said:
Mage you have a very good memory. I remember that scene. They were a live action version of 'The Grovie Ghoulies'. Frank, Drake, and Wolfie were tied to a table and at the end was a rotating wheel with feathers. Didn't do shit for me because they kept their shoes on. Strange. I miss the 70's. Still a innocent time.

Then again it may not have been the Ghoulies. Just really remember the feather tickling the feet with shoes.

Monster Squad! heh. With Fred Grandy...and he STILL got elected to congress! LOL!

Batman? I can't EVER remember there being tickling on that show and I was/am a hyge geek for all things comics (old ones).

If it turns up I'd be pleasantly surprised!!!

~ toyou

Okay, now someone needs to fill me in on this live action version of the Groovy Goolies and how these three were tickled on their feet! What were the guys' reactions- especially Wolfie. :)

It's a little before my time, so I'd love to hear more about it.

Can we get a video of this somewhere?

As a kid I never missed Batman on television. I would have remembered Batgirl (Yvonne Craig) being tickled by anyone anywhere. She was a real honey!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back