PDA

View Full Version : Foot Threads

Goatboy
06-26-2007, 05:01 AM
I think there should be a seperate thread for people to post non-tk foot reated thngs. I don't have a problem with te foot threads being posted as there are a LOT of people on this site who are a fan of feet. however, I spend a LOT of time clicking on topics which have zero to do with actual tickling and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Myriads
06-26-2007, 12:10 PM
If you mean images, we have a specific forum for non-tk images, and most of them seem to end up there.

I'm not seeing a lot of discussion threads that are just about feet. Do you have any examples of the ones that have troubled you?

Myriads

Goatboy
06-26-2007, 04:57 PM
They aren't troubling me. That's the wrong way to put it. it's just that a lot of the threads in the mainstream section are scenes that have nothing to do with tickling. they will be alerting of a scene with bare feet or whatever, which is fine, but this is supposed to be a tickling forum. If people would just mark the threads "non-tk", that would solve the problem as well. Hell, i'd probably still look at most of them. I just would like to know in advance what i'm looking at, ya know?

Myriads
06-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Ah, Mainstream. I'll have the Mods there remind people about labeling.

Myriads