• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nightmare Before Christmas (stop action animation)

ktickler

TMF Master
I do not remember anyone mentioning this before, but I just saw the movie (the Special Edition DVD) and just realized there is a tickling scene in it.

It happens when Oogie Boogie is about to kill Santa Claus (I believe is Chapter 18 "To The Rescue!" or the chapter before that one "Poor Jack"). Sally puts her leg through the door to distract Oogie Boogie. He goes to the leg, takes the shoe off, and starts tickling her foot.

I listened to the commentaries and the director says that the whole Sally scene distracting Oogie Boogie was the idea of the lady how was the team leader for the puppets assembly.

This made me think that tickling is usually viewed as something very childish or fun or sometimes sensual. In every case, it is always harmless. So, why is it that it is not present in movies more often?

Anyway, enjoy...

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Yes, I remember that scene. Shame there's no actual reaction on her part - didn't seem to be ticklish, though maybe that had something to do with her leg not being attached at that point.

When ya watch the scene the foot motion suggests she could be ticklish but as you said Travis her leg was ditached. Well just chalk it up to one of thowes scenes that could have been. :cool:

Well, yeah, she was not laughing, but her leg was not attached to her. However, her foot was twitching. I would say that she was ticklish.

Anyway, it was an animation. So, whatever rocks your boat, chief.

:)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

My psycic powers strike again!:) Two nights ago, for no reason, this exact scene popped into my head! In fact, I just came to the site to post it! Guess you beat me to it, Knight.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back