• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ghost F/M

That was wonderful imagery. I think that's a great example of a story with no serious plot in the way we normally think of it, which is still greatly enjoyable. Please feel encouraged to write more.

Welcome to being a poster on the TMF, mmhmm, and congratulations on delurcking and making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very cute story, I enjoyed the descriptions of F/m foot tickling. :D

Great job!

What a nice story,Mmhmm! It`s too bad the ghost had to leave so soon! :eek: :yowzer:

Glad to see you have de-lurked and joined the fun! We`re glad to have you! I hope you continue to write stories.It`s nice to see such talented people putting out material for all of us to enjoy!

great story

well hope you write more. stay with the ghoust angle I like it.

as far as criticism..hmm extend the explaination of the tickling and the sensation that is going through the person. ummm well make the tickling a little longer. I like the fact it was a first person point of veiw keep with that, I liked the fact that the ghost was attracted to his feet like everyone else was, and It was nice how the ghost got personal with him with saying tickle tickle and telling him that she might be back

as far as I deas how about the ghost getting people/person in different locations in the house or more ghost. maybe the person/people call a ghost hunter who gets tickled till they agree not to hunt ghost. maybe make the story be in parts or other short stories with the same ghost or person.

I like this ghost story idea if you need more ideas pm me I've got many more hope that helps bye

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back