• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TECH TICKLING! **New 6/27/07

MTJpub

Verified
TECH TICKLING
A Scavenger Art Portfolio

Scavenger's "Tech Tickling" is one of the most ambitious projects I have seen come across my virtual publishing desk. Each illustration in this impressive portfolio was created with painstaking detail and meticulous attention. The images are breathtaking and dripping with atmosphere.

Scavenger conjures a technological alternate reality of epic tickling proportions. Simultaneously a ticklish nightmare and a fantastical erotic dream . Barefoot tickling aficionados will be delighted and upper-body enthusiasts will find their fair share of action with armpit, ribs, belly, and nipple/breast tickling.

For those of you that fancy yourself a tickling art connoisseur you need to drink from this cup of plenty that Scavenger fashioned using a massive pinch of his talent, a colossal dash of his imagination, and every ounce of his heart.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

**20 ALL NEW FULL COLOUR ILLUSTRATIONS
**INCLUDES 5-PAGE COMIC "ANCIENT ENTERTAINMENT"
**E-MAIL DELIVERY

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/Tech_Tickling.html

Please enjoy the cover art and a special promo illustration Scavenger created for the release of TECH TICKLING!

This looks incredible. I love tickling machines; I would LOVE it if Scavenger did a similar collection of illos/comics with a /m theme someday!

I predict you've got a best seller on your hands. ;)

I am impressed that the quality and creativity of Scav's artwork has not diminished. It seems like with every comic he creates his art gets better. His comics don't look rushed or slapped together as with some of the other books. I have all of his books and will be getting this one 2nite. Awesome art Scav!

Ok, listen, I'm gonna lay this on the line here.

If your funds are tight or your computer access limited, if you've been screwed over in the past and are hesitant to buy something...if you buy only ONE MTJ Tickling Publication this year....

...buy "The Chronicles of Nadya" by Dave2112. :triangle:

But, if you buy TWO publications, get this one. The more I see from Scav, the more I love his work. He's about the closest I have to a "brother-in-arms" when it comes to creating strange and exotic devices, and I love his work. This publication has topped them all so far, and I strongly suggest shelling out a few bucks for it. You will not be sorry. I can't say enough about this one, folks. Seriously.

Thank you all for the nice comments on this newest art project of mine! :)

Spudmobile: Thank you! Let's hope it''l be a bestseller! :)
unfortunately I'm not into /m in any way, so there's little chance I'll ever do that genre of tickling art...

Rage: I cannot give my opinion on the work of fellow artists/writers, as I haven't read that many (published) tickling-books myself. What I can say, is that I will always put every last drop of effort in my projects to get it at the highest possible level of quality. After all people are spending their hard earned money on it :) With every new publication I try to raise the bar further, as my knowledge and skills improves.
I am very happy to hear you appreciate my work so much. :) :D

Dave: Thank you very, very much for the resolute recomendation of my portfolio. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Being called your brother-in-arms artwise is one of the greatest complements one could get from such a skilled artist as you are (no one could rival your CG tickle art!)

This looks awesome Scav!

I always look so forward to a new Scavenger comic.

Your work inspires :)

Can't wait to get my copy.

I'll post more once I've read it.

B

okay - I got my copy, and I just have to say that this e-portfolio is really awesome work!

I haven't commented on a ton of recent publications, but this one just WORKED! I love the fetich bot the best. That has been a fantasy of mine ever since I saw Cherry 2000 with Melanie Griffith!

All the pics were wonderful, your style is getting better and better with every pic, and MY GOD MAN! You are so generous. 25 pages!!!!!! Wow - whaat else can I say, but thank you for the amazing work. Consider your next comic "pre-purchased" as well!

I recommend this comic to everyone. It is so worth it!

^^

B

Thank you for all the great comments and support!

For those of you that have enjoyed Scavenger's Tech Tickling. I highly recommend the following Scavenger E-comics...

In Extremis
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/InExtremis.html

Scavenger's Strange Stories
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Strange_Stories.html

The Satin Ghost
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Ghost.html

Vital Signs
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/POLCOMICS.html

Weakness
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/WEAKNESS.html

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Attachments

• strs_cover.jpg
    strs_cover.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 118
Question for the creator: are images 16 and 17 interconnected in any other way. I understand that one is Experimental Therapy I and the other Experimental Therapy II, but I always had a hunch that the scientist for the first image was the one on the receiving end of a brutal tickling.

Just a question.

I actually had to look back to the publication to be sure... :D
They are both interconnected, at least in the sense that the ideas for both emerged at the same time, or rather spliced from the same basic idea; that of a red haired (the kind of pinkish dyed red hair) girl being heavily restrained and being tickled silly as part of some demented psychological therapy. So basically it's one and the same ticklee. (as much as one can make up from the rough acrylic paintings that make up this publication) The scientist rather embodies a vision of the "unscrupulous female scientist" and not a particular recurring character per se.
In the end I deliberately left much up to the viewer to draw his/her own conclusions. Same thing with the third illustration, "icon" which was intended to be a more surrealistic picture without much background story, but another member once told me his views and interpretation of it, which was truly fascinating to hear. :)

You know, now that this thread has been bumped, this is an excellent opportunity for me to mention how truly excellent this collection is. Leaving aside the sheer volume of illustrations in this collection, Scavenger's work has always embodied the real essence of the dystopian science-fiction future. When you look at Scavenger's work, it really goes without saying that the women being tickle tortured are living in a bleak decaying urban hellscape ruled by a malevolent computer who loathes humanity with every artificial synapse of its colossal intellect. So Scavenger, I'm aware this may be a truly bizzarre compliment, but the bottom line is that your work really captures the imagination. Keep it up!

You know, now that this thread has been bumped, this is an excellent opportunity for me to mention how truly excellent this collection is. Leaving aside the sheer volume of illustrations in this collection, Scavenger's work has always embodied the real essence of the dystopian science-fiction future. When you look at Scavenger's work, it really goes without saying that the women being tickle tortured are living in a bleak decaying urban hellscape ruled by a malevolent computer who loathes humanity with every artificial synapse of its colossal intellect. So Scavenger, I'm aware this may be a truly bizzarre compliment, but the bottom line is that your work really captures the imagination. Keep it up!

Thanks for your input!

It's great to see feedback on our past releases. This collection is a must for any fan of tickling machines! Scavenger delivers a mind boggling level of detail in each master crafted illustration.

This is one of my favorite collections.

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back