• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Countdown to 1000: Repost: Faith Hill & Shania Twain

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
"Hello, everyone, and welcome to An Evening At The Grand Ole Opry!"

The crowd applauded.

"I'm your host, LeAnn Rimes," the young country singer announced, looking straight into the television camera, "and tonight, we have a very special show for y'all. In the last couple of years, country music has enjoyed a sudden explosion into the pop mainstream thanks to dynamic performers like Garth Brooks. But no one on today's music scene more embodies the excitement and popularity of the New Country than our very special guests tonight. Please put your hands together for Shania Twain and Faith Hill!"

LeAnn led the crowd in another round of applause as the main curtain behind her spread open. Two stagehands wheeled out two padded operating tables. Shania Twain was strapped to one, Faith Hill to the other. Both ladies, dressed in glamorous evening gowns, were stretched out on their backs, with their hands under their heads and their bare feet propped up on a small pedestal. With both tables center stage, about a foot apart, the curtain closed again and LeAnn took her place between her fellow country stars.

"What the hell is going on here?" Faith Hill demanded.

"This is not what I agreed to!" Shania Twain screamed.

But the crowd could not hear them, and LeAnn ignored them. She went on with the show, reading off the teleprompter. "There's been a lot of debate lately over which of these divas is the better singer. Who has the best pitch, the gretest range, and so on. Well, today we're going to settle one of those criteria once and for all. We're going to see which of these two talented ladies, Faith or Shania, has the stronger voice."

More smatterings of applause. Everyone in the audience knew what was coming and awaited it anxiously. Only the guests of honor were in the dark.

"We could just let them sing their hearts out, but our producers have come up with something even more fun. We're gonna make them laugh as hard as they can, and see whose voice holds out the longest!"

More applause, a little louder this time. LeAnn's smile got bigger.

"What the hell does that mean?" Shania asked Faith. Any traces of professional rivaly were forced aside by their common fear and confusion.

"I don't know," Faith answered nervously. "This isn't funny."

"Just try to relax," Shania said. "After all, we're on live television. What could they possibly do to us?"

"And of course," LeAnn announced, "what better way to make someone laugh?" With that, she held up a feather in each hand and winked at the camera. The crowd roared with applause and cheers.

Shania and Faith, who were bound with their heads facing the ceiling, could not see what was going on, but they were both beginning to get an idea. Faith said, mildly, "You . . . you don't suppose they'd . . ."

Shania, who had been thinking the same things, cut her off. "They'd better not."

"Oh, God, I couldn't stand to be --"

"Don't say it! Just don't say it!"

"Ready, ladies?" LeAnn asked, positioning herself between their feet. A camera zoomed in on each of their faces, while two more zoomed in on their feet. The crowd watched in hushed anticipation as LeAnn brought a feather closer and closer to each pair of bare feet.

As soon as the tips of the feathers made contact, both ladies gasped and their feet flinched. LeAnn smiled and began to tickle Faith's and Shania's heels.

"Oh no!" Faith blurted. "No! Hehehehehehehe!!"

"Try to -- mmph! -- keep it in!" Shania said, doing a rather poor job of it herself. "Mmmph!!"

"Come on girls!" LeAnn teased. "Cootchy-coo!"

She began to drag the feathers very, very slowly up each woman's sole. As their feet began to wiggle and their laughter filled the room, the crowd cheered madly.

"Heeeeehehehehehehhehehehehehehe!!! Stop!!" laughed Faith Hill.

"Oh nooooohahahahahahehehehehehehe!!" laughed Shania Twain.

"That's it! That's what we want to hear!" LeAnn continued the feathers' twin tortuous paths, grazing along each woman's arch, slowly up to their toes, across the undersides of the toes, then back down the sole. Before long, the beautiful divas were howling with laughter.

LeAnn set the feathers down for a moment and applied her long fingernails to Faith's and Shania's sensitive soles. She scraped softly up and down the arches, back and forth across the balls of the feet, underneath and in between each toe, searching for the best spots to concentrate her tickling. She found that Faith was most susceptible just under the ball of her foot, while Shania was especially tender in the center of her sole, right above the heel. When LeAnn brushed there with her fingertip, Shania let out a banshee's laugh.

"AAAIIIAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!! Nnnnnnnooo ahahahahahahaha!!" Shania's feet waggled back and forth, like she was trying to kick her way free, but she was strapped in much too tight. "Gahahahahahahad!! Stop it, PLEASE!!"

LeAnn fanned her fingers so she could tickle both of Faith's feet at once. She slid the edges of her nails slowly up Faith's soles, then slide her fingertips back down. Faith's toes wiggled furiously and she tried to scrunch her feet up to protect them.

"Ghahahahahahahaha!! Oh, mercy!! Mercyehehehehehehehe!!!!" Faith cried. "Wh-why are you hahahahahahah doing this?! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!"

"Why?" LeAnn said rhetorically. "Hey, we're all entertainers, right hun? And this is certainly entertaining the people, isn't it?" She said it right to the camera, and the crowd roared approval. "Then on with the show!"

As LeAnn continued to torment the hot spot on Shania's sole with her index finger, she picked up the feather and resumed sweeping it across Faith's madly squirming feet. Faith squeezed her eyes shut and giggled through clenched teeth. One of the cameras made sure to get a close up of that million dollar smile.

"Heeeehehehehehehehehehehee!!" Faith's laugh was as silky and sweet as her singing. "Don't! Pleeeease!! That tickles so bad!!"

Shania kicked her feet harder, and though she had no chance to break free she was making it more difficult for LeAnn to tickle. But LeAnn knew how to fix that. She used the heel and palm of her hand to hold Shania's toes back. That kept her feet fairly still, while still allowing LeAnn to tease the soles with her nails.

"No!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Shania cried, her laughter husky yet smooth, rolling out of her chest like waves. "Aahahahahahahahahahaha!!! No more!!"

LeAnn spent a little while longer on the women's feet, then paused and mugged for the camera and the crowd. "All right, everyone. What do y'all say we see if these girls are as ticklish north of Dixie as they are south?"

The audience exploded in more applause as LeAnn skittered her fingers up the captive ladies' legs. When she reached their tender waists, their laughter spiked.

The gentle prodding around Faith's hip bone sent her into hysterical spasms. She bucked up and down to get away but the bonds allowed her little room to do so. "Oh God!! Not there!!! HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! SHIT!!! NO!!!"

Seeing how that spot drove Faith crazy, LeAnn focused her attention there, switching from one side to the other frequently. Faith was quickly in tears. Meanwhile, LeAnn discovered that the top of Shania's stomach was most ticklish, and the slippery softness of her silk gown seemed to heighten the tickling sensations. LeAnn danced her fingers teasingly over the thin material over Shania's belly button and taut, flat abs.

"Nahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Shania cried, twisting back and forth as much as she could. "No please! Pleehehehehehehease!! Please don't!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAA!!"

After what seemed to Faith and Shania like hours, LeAnn continued tickling up their sides, grazing and poking their ribs. They were both growing fatigued, gasping for air in between laughs. They barely had the energy left to struggle.

At least until LeAnn reached their bare underarms. Once her light touches settled on the smooth skin, both Faith and Shania bucked violently and let out piercing screams of laughter. Faith's face turned beet-red; tears rolled down her flush cheeks and she shook her head from side to side, whipping her golden tresses in all directions. Shania's elbows wagged as she tried in vain to pull her arms down. Her laughter began to sound like crying; she could no longer speak to plead for mercy.

LeAnn made sure to devote equal time to each armpit, tickling lightly with the tips of her nails at times, digging in a little more at others. Soon, Faith Hill and Shania Twain were reduced to silent laughter. LeAnn Rimes continued to tickle torture their sensitive underarms until they finally passed out.

"Well, it looks like our contest ends in a tie!" LeAnn announced to the crowd and the cameras. "But how bout another big hand for the lovely Faith Hill and Shania Twain!"

The audience gleefully obliged.

"That's all from the Grand Ole Opry. Join us next week, when our special guests will be the Dixie Chicks. It'll be fun to see how long they hold out, huh? Until then, good night everybody!"

Sometime after the show, as LeAnn Rimes was finishing up in her dressing room backstage, there was a knock on her door. When she answered it she found herself face to face with Faith Hill and Shania Twain. They had recoverd from their earlier torment, and they did not look very happy.

"Hey, girls," LeAnn said, trying to remain pleasant. "Listen, I'm really sorry about all that. The producers just thought it would be fun. No hard feelings, right?"

Neither woman spoke. They advanced on LeAnn slowly.

"I mean, I can sympathize with what it must have been like for you. I'm extremely ticklish myself, so I know it must have been hell. I'm really sorry, ok?"

Faith and Shania closed in on the cowering teenager.

"Hey, come on, now!" LeAnn pleaded, backing away. "No harm, no foul, right? Guys, it wasn't my idea! Wait! Can't we talk about this! Pleeeeeeease!! Aiiiiieeeeheheheheheheheheeeee!!!!!"

"These dressing rooms are sound proof, right?" Faith asked.

"They sure are," answered Shania.

"Good. We wouldn't want any interruptions. We should be here for a long time."

All time favorite story!

I actually requested this on your site way back in the day. I've loved this story ever since!
Thanks for the repost!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back