• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rooms

Aimee

Verified
Faith walked down her usual street, at her usual time, drinking her usual coffee, containing 2 scoops of sugar and the rest black. She never knew why, but she loved the way that tasted when it hit her tongue and she swallowed it down her throat sending a warm sensation.
As she walked a few men stared up and down at her gorgeous and flowing body. She had hips to die for and legs like a model and only at the age of 18. Her long, and straight blonde hair hung nicely past her shoulders and swayed with each step she took in her black high heels. She was also dressed to die for. She wore a short jean skirt and a plain pink tank-top that didn't hide her cleavage one bit. And to finish off the look? She wore a stunning pair of black-shaded sunglasses with diamonds, real diamonds, on the side.
There was no doubt: Faith was beautiful...and she knew it.

She carried around an attitude with her, thinking she was better than the rest. But, secretly she knew her biggest flaws and her true low self-esteem. Sure, she had been hit on numerous times, but never in love.
Suddenly, Faith stopped in her tracks.
Her coffee spilled falling straight to the ground and splattering all over her legs.
She put her sunglasses on top of her head and looked:
No one was moving. Everyone was literally stopped in time.
"This has to be a..a..joke," thought the blonde beauty as she walked in front of a woman who was on her cell phone and stopped in mid sentence. It looked like whoever she was on the phone with was having an argument.
She looked around and hollered, "Okay...you got me! Jokes over! What kind of game show is this?"
As soon as Faith turned around to investigate more two rugged men, looked like bouncers to club that Faith had seen before, blind-folded her and tied her hands behind her back. The whole ordeal felt like it took 1 nano second.
Before she knew what happened next she was placed in the back of a truck seat, wiggling to get her hands free and too shocked to scream for help or talk.
While Faith was laying in the back of the bed, helpless and confused, she heard a shuffle in the car and a person climbing into the backseat with her. Scared, Faith pulled herself close and backed herself into the corner trying to get as far away as possible.
"Don't hurt me," she pleaded soflty.
The person said nothing. He came closer and tied a bandana into her mouth so all she could do was give muffle sounds. Faith squirmed and wiggled to get away from him, but the battle was defeatless.
The man scooted back in the seat and gently pulled her legs, her fantastic legs, onto his lap. Faith whimpered and tried to pull them back, but the man was way too strong and kept her in place.
Faith could only sit there while this man stared up and down her legs and then finally resting his eyes upon her stunning feet. They had been pedicured and manicured and painted a light pink. They were beautiful. The man almost got a boner just looking at them through her black high heels.
He slowly and gently pulled one high heel off her foot and placed in the ground. Now one whole foot was exposed and Faith wiggled her toes at the freedom.
Starting to become even more nervous, and thinking this man must be crazy, Faith quickly pulled her un-shoed foot back towards her before the man realized he had lost his grip.
The man became instantly angry. He needed her soft and sweet-smelling feet. It was like an addiction. He pulled her ankle quickly and instantly back into his lap. Faith screamed. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He looked at her foot, then up at her, and back at the foot. God, he needed it...wanted it so bad. He wrapped his arms around her legs strongly, and started to scratch his fingers up and down her exposed foot.
Faith became spaztic. She was extremely ticklish, she always had been, and the worst part was she couldn't escape from his grip and his non-stop tickling.
"STOAHHHAHAHAPPP!!" Faith tried to shout out through her gagged mouth.
But the man wouldn't stop.
Not for anything in the world.
He was obsessed and needed more.
He zig-zaged his way across her bare foot and sole sending Faith into muffled hysterics.
Suddenly, the man in the front realized what was going on and remembered their instructions: Get her there without any idea of what will happen. "Well, Chuck just ruined that!" thought the man driving as he pulled over to the side of the road.
He put the car in park and then pulled Chuck away from the foot and punched him in the arm, really hard that Chuck had to let go of the girl's foot and rub his hand over the stinging feeling in his arm.
"What the fu--" Chuck started to say, but the man cut him off and told him to shut up and then pointed for him to go outside.
He obeyed.
Once outside the truck, the driver was furious.
"What the hell, man? What were you doin? You know what the boss man said...'Get her there without her knowing ANYTHING!' We have 10 minutes Chuck...before the freeze-time wears off. Stop being dumb."
Chuck looked down, embarrased of his boner and replied, "Man, Jason I'm sorry man. I...I...I couldn't help myself...I mean, her feet they are..." He could feel his boner returning just thinking of them and instantly shut up.
Jason thought. He figured they had already screwed up and were gonna get it good, but suggested:
"Listen man. Ok, what you are gonna do is slowly wiggle 1...and I mean 1...finger up and down that foot. So she doesn't ask questions. You have to stop her from thinking...just make her insane by constantly thinking of the one finger tickling her."
"You think that will work?" asked Chuck, a little unsure.
"Yes...yes! We have about 5minutes to get there. It'll be fine. Just don't fuck up!" and with that Jason hit Chuck on the head and they both climbed back into the truck.

Chuck did what he told and kept her crazy the rest of the way.
They made it.
As they arrived to their destination Chuck put Faith's shoes back on and both men carried her out of the truck. Faith was tired already. She didn't struggle or squirm to get free. She was just too tired. Which was Jason hoped for.
She heard the opening of what sounded like a huge, metal door, and they walked into a cold, dense room where there sat a desk with a man behind it and one chair a little furthur out, but still in front, of the desk. Faith was placed there.
The man stood up at her arrival and smiled.
"Nice work, gentlemen," he said as he walked closer to the pretty young blonde sitting in the chair.
The two men nodded their heads and waited for their next task.
The boss man went back and leaned on his desk, excited at the presence of this girl and what was about to happen. "Take off her blind-fold, and the bandana around her mouth, and also untie her hands, will you?" instructed the boss man.
Chuck and Jason got to work and were done in a matter of 5 seconds.
Faith stayed in the chair, confused and lost because all she saw was darkness. Finally her eyes adjusted and she noticed Chuck and Jason standing next to her. She recognized them. They were the bouncers from the club the other night! They had tried to hit on her, and the bigger one, Chuck, and poked her in the ribs making her jump and giggle.
Faith then noticed the man leaning on the desk.
"Who the hell is he?" she thought.
She couldn't remember and she didn't care. She knew she needed out of there and fast. She didn't think and tried to make a run for it, even in her high heels. She made it pass Chuck and Jason and made it to the big metal door. It was locked or something. There was no escape. She looked back to see the men laughing at her, and getting horny knowing she had no escaped.
Faith was bewildered. What was she going to do? She tried running around looking for a window and even trying to jump, but they were so high you would need a ladder just to reach one. She looked around into the darkness. There were doors, a lot of them actually, but they were all big and locked just like the main door. She looked like an idiot trying to open every door while the 3 men watched with entertainment. They liked to watch her perfect body run to each door, see they were lock, and go to the next one.
By the time she went through every door she was out of breath.

The boss man was now sitting back in his chair and remarked, "Well, I hope you saved your breath, you'll be needing it. But that was fun now, wasn't it? But now you need to take a seat, Miss Faith. You're not going anywhere."
Jason and Chuck walked over to her and picked her up and put her back in the chair, all the while she screamed and kicked and yelled.
Faith wasn't going to give up. As soon as she was placed back down in the chair she got right back up and tried to run away. But this time she was stopped by an invisible force that became like a bubble all around the chair. No matter how hard she pushed she couldn't get more than 10in away from the chair.
The boss man smiled and said, "Take a seat, Miss Faith."
Faith was never one to listen. She hated being told what to do. Hated it. She kept standing and asked breathless, "What do you want from me?"
But the boss man persisted, "Take a seat, Miss Faith."
Faith was determined to stay standing. So she crossed her arms and stood there, not budging.
The boss man noticed and leaned back in his chair and smiled. "I can wait all day. Well, I can wait forever. But, the sooner you sit down, the sooner you can leave. So, take a seat, Miss Faith!"
His tone was louder and more demanding. She became scared and looked behind her. Jason and Chuck were still standing there. They both smiled and pointed to the seat.
She sat down.
The boss man looked pleased. "See? Now that was easy. You need to be well rested."
Faith was speechless. She covered her eyes with her hands and started to cry. What were they going to do to her? She was trapped there, defenseless to this man and it didn't seem quite fair.
"What do you want from me?" repeated Faith, more desperate for an answer this time. "Money? I have money. Lots. I can give you money! Or...or..."
Faith couldn't think of anything else she was too flustered and too nervous.
The boss man leaned forward in his chair, looked her directly in the face and replied, "All I simply want is your laughter."

With that, the invisible force was relased and Faith was dragged into the first room. Jason and Chuck pushed her in and closed and locked the door behind them. She leaned against it and stared.
In the middle of the room sat a table with straps placed at the top and bottom of the rectangular table. Then, there was a seperate table off to the side, supplied with feathers and brushes. As Faith scanned the room she suddenly noticed the woman standing there, staring right back at her.
The woman was named Susie. She wore a thin black bikini that barely covered anything. But, what really stood out were her perfectly long red fingernails. They were perfect for tickling and that's just what she had planned to do.
Faith panicked and kept backing into the wall when she saw Susie start to come towards her. Susie looked her up and down and smiled a devilish smile. She stopped right in front of Faith and remarked, "Oh my! Look at those coffee stains! This just won't do!"
Without another word Susie tore the pink tank top off and pulled the skirt down and off. Faith was left in her black push up bra, and lepord-print thong and of course her black high heels.
Susie moaned.
God she loved that site.
"Lay down on the table!" demanded Susie.
Faith was frightened, but no way was she going to give in! She screamed no and tried to run away but her heel caught on a crack on the floor and she fell.
Susie bent down and picked her up while gently massaging her fingers into Faith's rib cage. Faith giggled and tried to pull her hands away, but finally she was pushed onto the table.
Jason and Chuck walked in, as almost on que, and within seconds had faith firmly secured to the table.
Just as they were about to leave Susie stopped them. "Oh boys! I think Faith would love it if you two boys stayed and watched! Wouldn't you, Faith?"
Faith pulled and tugged, but she was trapped. "NO!" She screamed! "Go away you PERVS! Ugh! Let me GOO! Let me GOOOO!"
"Oh...tsk tsk!" cooed Susie into Faith's ear. "That's no way to talk to your masters. We need to find your most ticklish spots and I only find it fair that these 2 young gentlemen know as well!" Susie stood up and looked at Chuck and Jason and noticed the bulge in their pants and laughed. "Isn't that right, men?"
All the men could do was smile and nod.
Susie smiled with delight. She walked over to the table and picked up a stiff pink feather. She twirled it in front of Faith's face and then twirled it in front of Jason and Chuck's face.
The men started rubbing their balls with anticipation.
Faith couldn't take it anymore! "Lett me GOOO! This is CRAZY! You people are fuckin crazy!"
Susie only giggled and then placed the feather ever so lightly on Faith's nose. Faith jerked her head back and forth, but no matter what she did the feather always seemed to follow. Then, Susie moved the feather down her neck and Faith shivered and got goosebumps.
Faith closed her eyes as the feather made its way down to the pit of her underarm. She wanted to hold it in...she couldn't laugh for these people. Only a few seconds longer...and there! The feather moved down to her sides and stomach, making her flinch and shiver but never laughing.
Susie smiled. She knew exactly what she was doing. She danced the feather all around her legs, not missing an inch. Then came the feet, Susie removed her high heels and slowly moved the feather up and down each foot, never missing any part.
By this time Faith was in goosebumps. If the feather had stayed on her a second longer she would have given into the tickling sensation.
Susie noticed.
"Oh, Faith. That feather wasn't supposed to tickle you! Aw, did it?"
Faith struggled to get free. This was torture. But, as she wiggled she felt like laughing. She couldn't help it. She just started laughing. She felt like someone was tickling her, although no one was!
"StOOPppheheAHHhahHAH Whattt issssss going onnnhahahahHAHAH!"
"Don't worry, Faith," Susie reassured. "That feather just gives off a dust that makes you a little more ticklish. I mean, I only did it for the enjoyment of our guests!"
Faith jumped and giggled, but the tickling sensation never stopped.
Susie giggled at the site of the blonde beauty. She couldn't keep her fingers off anymore. She slowly started making circles around Faith's bare and hairless stomach.
Faith became hysterical at the touch. She wanted her to stop, but there was no way of pulling her arms down to stop her.
Susie stopped making circles and started to run her slender fingernails up and down Faith's sides, getting closer and closer to her underarms each time. Faith started to wiggle too much, so Susie climbed on top of her and straddled her hips to keep them steady. Faith was stuck in a fit of laughs and giggles.
"OOOHHH MYYY AHHHHAHAHA! PLEEHEHEHEHESEEEE! I--I--I AHHHHHAHAHA NOOhOhohooOh teeheee itttt tiiiickles!"
"Say that you love being tickled," teased Susie. "Tell me you love it and want more!"
Faith didn't know what to do! She had to give in and she thought maybe if she did as she was told it would stop.
"III AHHHHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOVEEEE IT HEHEHE!" screamed Faith as Susie's fingers got even closer to her underarms.
"You love WHAT?" demanded Susie. She had now stopped and rested her fingernails under each of Faith's underarms.
Faith slowly but surely caught her breath and said, "I..I loveee hehe beingg.."
She couldn't say it. She was too scared of what just might happen if she said it!
Susie waited.
"TICKLED!" shrieked Faith as she closed her eyes and kept trying to catch her breath.
"Well if you love it then..." Susie dug her nails into Faith's armpits. Scratching and wiggling her perfect fingernails all over Faith's hairless armpits. It was complete non-stop torture.
"NOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOH AHHHHAHAHAHA!" Faith couldn't say anything more but "no" and the occasional "stop".
Susie saw Faith about to black out from the tickle torture and slowed down the tickling to one finger circling slowly and gently in her right armpit.Faith still wiggled and giggled, but her breathing was better and she begged more:
"Pleaseeeeteehee...no...moore..i neeed hehehe stoppp ahhh hahhaha anyyyehehe thing but..but but...but THERE!"
Susie stopped and jumped off the table and looked at Faith. She had sweat dripping down her forehead, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. Susie almost climaxed at the scene. This was by far her best tickle torture yet.
"Oh, anything but there?" Susie had to maintain her evil charm. She glanced down at Faith's wiggling feet. "I guess I sure have neglected those pretty feet of yours."
Faith closed her eyes and cried. What could she do? The torture was going to happen no matter what she did.
Then, Jason took Susie by the arm and whispered something to her. Faith took this time to try and control herself.
"Damn!" was all she heard from Susie. Susie was pissed at something and Faith that sure as hell she was going to take all that anger out on her. But, all Susie did was grab a black permanent marker that was sitting on the table and jumped back on Faith.
"Look at your beautiful...ticklish stomach!" teased Susie. She started to dig her fingers into Faith's rib cage, sending Faith back into laughing and squirming. But, suddenly Susie stopped herself. She pulled the cap off the marker and slowly wrote letter by letter on Faith's stomach...making her giggle and beg:
"Whh-whhhattt ahhh are you doinggg? hehehe ahhh pleaseeeeehehehehe!"
Susie slowly started writing, "T...I....C...K...L...E M...E....!" on Faith's stomach. By the time the sentence was finished Faith was in hysterics.
With that...Susie disappared leaving Faith on the table with Jason and Chuck just staring at her.
Faith closed her eyes and prepared for the worse.

________
*This is the first room. Tell me if you like it! If you do, I have ideas for more rooms and such!

Bravo

Great story, but if i may say its kind of difficult to read all bunched up.
And the speaking parts of the charcters need their own space.
With your permission of course I'd love to try and edit it for you if you'd like just to show you what I'm talking about.
Tickleslave07

Thank you

My Goodness I was stunned and excited to see my name in the story.
Although I am a Ticklee, I figure in one of the rooms will be some men waiting to wreak a night of tickle torture and some other things on me?????
Great idea , the Rooms, my mind is spinning with the variety of Tickle Torture which will be perpetrated on us helpless females in these rooms....like disobedient wives, being corrected for their behaviour......lol
to mention just one of my fantasies......lol...or the Therapy Room for frigid Wives ....and of course the tickling unleashes their deeply hidden sexuality....
I better stop talking.....lol
Hugs
Susie

mammers09 said:
Faith walked down her usual street, at her usual time, drinking her usual coffee, containing 2 scoops of sugar and the rest black. She never knew why, but she loved the way that tasted when it hit her tongue and she swallowed it down her throat sending a warm sensation.
As she walked a few men stared up and down at her gorgeous and flowing body. She had hips to die for and legs like a model and only at the age of 18. Her long, and straight blonde hair hung nicely past her shoulders and swayed with each step she took in her black high heels. She was also dressed to die for. She wore a short jean skirt and a plain pink tank-top that didn't hide her cleavage one bit. And to finish off the look? She wore a stunning pair of black-shaded sunglasses with diamonds, real diamonds, on the side.
There was no doubt: Faith was beautiful...and she knew it.

She carried around an attitude with her, thinking she was better than the rest. But, secretly she knew her biggest flaws and her true low self-esteem. Sure, she had been hit on numerous times, but never in love.
Suddenly, Faith stopped in her tracks.
Her coffee spilled falling straight to the ground and splattering all over her legs.
She put her sunglasses on top of her head and looked:
No one was moving. Everyone was literally stopped in time.
"This has to be a..a..joke," thought the blonde beauty as she walked in front of a woman who was on her cell phone and stopped in mid sentence. It looked like whoever she was on the phone with was having an argument.
She looked around and hollered, "Okay...you got me! Jokes over! What kind of game show is this?"
As soon as Faith turned around to investigate more two rugged men, looked like bouncers to club that Faith had seen before, blind-folded her and tied her hands behind her back. The whole ordeal felt like it took 1 nano second.
Before she knew what happened next she was placed in the back of a truck seat, wiggling to get her hands free and too shocked to scream for help or talk.
While Faith was laying in the back of the bed, helpless and confused, she heard a shuffle in the car and a person climbing into the backseat with her. Scared, Faith pulled herself close and backed herself into the corner trying to get as far away as possible.
"Don't hurt me," she pleaded soflty.
The person said nothing. He came closer and tied a bandana into her mouth so all she could do was give muffle sounds. Faith squirmed and wiggled to get away from him, but the battle was defeatless.
The man scooted back in the seat and gently pulled her legs, her fantastic legs, onto his lap. Faith whimpered and tried to pull them back, but the man was way too strong and kept her in place.
Faith could only sit there while this man stared up and down her legs and then finally resting his eyes upon her stunning feet. They had been pedicured and manicured and painted a light pink. They were beautiful. The man almost got a boner just looking at them through her black high heels.
He slowly and gently pulled one high heel off her foot and placed in the ground. Now one whole foot was exposed and Faith wiggled her toes at the freedom.
Starting to become even more nervous, and thinking this man must be crazy, Faith quickly pulled her un-shoed foot back towards her before the man realized he had lost his grip.
The man became instantly angry. He needed her soft and sweet-smelling feet. It was like an addiction. He pulled her ankle quickly and instantly back into his lap. Faith screamed. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He looked at her foot, then up at her, and back at the foot. God, he needed it...wanted it so bad. He wrapped his arms around her legs strongly, and started to scratch his fingers up and down her exposed foot.
Faith became spaztic. She was extremely ticklish, she always had been, and the worst part was she couldn't escape from his grip and his non-stop tickling.
"STOAHHHAHAHAPPP!!" Faith tried to shout out through her gagged mouth.
But the man wouldn't stop.
Not for anything in the world.
He was obsessed and needed more.
He zig-zaged his way across her bare foot and sole sending Faith into muffled hysterics.
Suddenly, the man in the front realized what was going on and remembered their instructions: Get her there without any idea of what will happen. "Well, Chuck just ruined that!" thought the man driving as he pulled over to the side of the road.
He put the car in park and then pulled Chuck away from the foot and punched him in the arm, really hard that Chuck had to let go of the girl's foot and rub his hand over the stinging feeling in his arm.
"What the fu--" Chuck started to say, but the man cut him off and told him to shut up and then pointed for him to go outside.
He obeyed.
Once outside the truck, the driver was furious.
"What the hell, man? What were you doin? You know what the boss man said...'Get her there without her knowing ANYTHING!' We have 10 minutes Chuck...before the freeze-time wears off. Stop being dumb."
Chuck looked down, embarrased of his boner and replied, "Man, Jason I'm sorry man. I...I...I couldn't help myself...I mean, her feet they are..." He could feel his boner returning just thinking of them and instantly shut up.
Jason thought. He figured they had already screwed up and were gonna get it good, but suggested:
"Listen man. Ok, what you are gonna do is slowly wiggle 1...and I mean 1...finger up and down that foot. So she doesn't ask questions. You have to stop her from thinking...just make her insane by constantly thinking of the one finger tickling her."
"You think that will work?" asked Chuck, a little unsure.
"Yes...yes! We have about 5minutes to get there. It'll be fine. Just don't fuck up!" and with that Jason hit Chuck on the head and they both climbed back into the truck.

Chuck did what he told and kept her crazy the rest of the way.
They made it.
As they arrived to their destination Chuck put Faith's shoes back on and both men carried her out of the truck. Faith was tired already. She didn't struggle or squirm to get free. She was just too tired. Which was Jason hoped for.
She heard the opening of what sounded like a huge, metal door, and they walked into a cold, dense room where there sat a desk with a man behind it and one chair a little furthur out, but still in front, of the desk. Faith was placed there.
The man stood up at her arrival and smiled.
"Nice work, gentlemen," he said as he walked closer to the pretty young blonde sitting in the chair.
The two men nodded their heads and waited for their next task.
The boss man went back and leaned on his desk, excited at the presence of this girl and what was about to happen. "Take off her blind-fold, and the bandana around her mouth, and also untie her hands, will you?" instructed the boss man.
Chuck and Jason got to work and were done in a matter of 5 seconds.
Faith stayed in the chair, confused and lost because all she saw was darkness. Finally her eyes adjusted and she noticed Chuck and Jason standing next to her. She recognized them. They were the bouncers from the club the other night! They had tried to hit on her, and the bigger one, Chuck, and poked her in the ribs making her jump and giggle.
Faith then noticed the man leaning on the desk.
"Who the hell is he?" she thought.
She couldn't remember and she didn't care. She knew she needed out of there and fast. She didn't think and tried to make a run for it, even in her high heels. She made it pass Chuck and Jason and made it to the big metal door. It was locked or something. There was no escape. She looked back to see the men laughing at her, and getting horny knowing she had no escaped.
Faith was bewildered. What was she going to do? She tried running around looking for a window and even trying to jump, but they were so high you would need a ladder just to reach one. She looked around into the darkness. There were doors, a lot of them actually, but they were all big and locked just like the main door. She looked like an idiot trying to open every door while the 3 men watched with entertainment. They liked to watch her perfect body run to each door, see they were lock, and go to the next one.
By the time she went through every door she was out of breath.

The boss man was now sitting back in his chair and remarked, "Well, I hope you saved your breath, you'll be needing it. But that was fun now, wasn't it? But now you need to take a seat, Miss Faith. You're not going anywhere."
Jason and Chuck walked over to her and picked her up and put her back in the chair, all the while she screamed and kicked and yelled.
Faith wasn't going to give up. As soon as she was placed back down in the chair she got right back up and tried to run away. But this time she was stopped by an invisible force that became like a bubble all around the chair. No matter how hard she pushed she couldn't get more than 10in away from the chair.
The boss man smiled and said, "Take a seat, Miss Faith."
Faith was never one to listen. She hated being told what to do. Hated it. She kept standing and asked breathless, "What do you want from me?"
But the boss man persisted, "Take a seat, Miss Faith."
Faith was determined to stay standing. So she crossed her arms and stood there, not budging.
The boss man noticed and leaned back in his chair and smiled. "I can wait all day. Well, I can wait forever. But, the sooner you sit down, the sooner you can leave. So, take a seat, Miss Faith!"
His tone was louder and more demanding. She became scared and looked behind her. Jason and Chuck were still standing there. They both smiled and pointed to the seat.
She sat down.
The boss man looked pleased. "See? Now that was easy. You need to be well rested."
Faith was speechless. She covered her eyes with her hands and started to cry. What were they going to do to her? She was trapped there, defenseless to this man and it didn't seem quite fair.
"What do you want from me?" repeated Faith, more desperate for an answer this time. "Money? I have money. Lots. I can give you money! Or...or..."
Faith couldn't think of anything else she was too flustered and too nervous.
The boss man leaned forward in his chair, looked her directly in the face and replied, "All I simply want is your laughter."

With that, the invisible force was relased and Faith was dragged into the first room. Jason and Chuck pushed her in and closed and locked the door behind them. She leaned against it and stared.
In the middle of the room sat a table with straps placed at the top and bottom of the rectangular table. Then, there was a seperate table off to the side, supplied with feathers and brushes. As Faith scanned the room she suddenly noticed the woman standing there, staring right back at her.
The woman was named Susie. She wore a thin black bikini that barely covered anything. But, what really stood out were her perfectly long red fingernails. They were perfect for tickling and that's just what she had planned to do.
Faith panicked and kept backing into the wall when she saw Susie start to come towards her. Susie looked her up and down and smiled a devilish smile. She stopped right in front of Faith and remarked, "Oh my! Look at those coffee stains! This just won't do!"
Without another word Susie tore the pink tank top off and pulled the skirt down and off. Faith was left in her black push up bra, and lepord-print thong and of course her black high heels.
Susie moaned.
God she loved that site.
"Lay down on the table!" demanded Susie.
Faith was frightened, but no way was she going to give in! She screamed no and tried to run away but her heel caught on a crack on the floor and she fell.
Susie bent down and picked her up while gently massaging her fingers into Faith's rib cage. Faith giggled and tried to pull her hands away, but finally she was pushed onto the table.
Jason and Chuck walked in, as almost on que, and within seconds had faith firmly secured to the table.
Just as they were about to leave Susie stopped them. "Oh boys! I think Faith would love it if you two boys stayed and watched! Wouldn't you, Faith?"
Faith pulled and tugged, but she was trapped. "NO!" She screamed! "Go away you PERVS! Ugh! Let me GOO! Let me GOOOO!"
"Oh...tsk tsk!" cooed Susie into Faith's ear. "That's no way to talk to your masters. We need to find your most ticklish spots and I only find it fair that these 2 young gentlemen know as well!" Susie stood up and looked at Chuck and Jason and noticed the bulge in their pants and laughed. "Isn't that right, men?"
All the men could do was smile and nod.
Susie smiled with delight. She walked over to the table and picked up a stiff pink feather. She twirled it in front of Faith's face and then twirled it in front of Jason and Chuck's face.
The men started rubbing their balls with anticipation.
Faith couldn't take it anymore! "Lett me GOOO! This is CRAZY! You people are fuckin crazy!"
Susie only giggled and then placed the feather ever so lightly on Faith's nose. Faith jerked her head back and forth, but no matter what she did the feather always seemed to follow. Then, Susie moved the feather down her neck and Faith shivered and got goosebumps.
Faith closed her eyes as the feather made its way down to the pit of her underarm. She wanted to hold it in...she couldn't laugh for these people. Only a few seconds longer...and there! The feather moved down to her sides and stomach, making her flinch and shiver but never laughing.
Susie smiled. She knew exactly what she was doing. She danced the feather all around her legs, not missing an inch. Then came the feet, Susie removed her high heels and slowly moved the feather up and down each foot, never missing any part.
By this time Faith was in goosebumps. If the feather had stayed on her a second longer she would have given into the tickling sensation.
Susie noticed.
"Oh, Faith. That feather wasn't supposed to tickle you! Aw, did it?"
Faith struggled to get free. This was torture. But, as she wiggled she felt like laughing. She couldn't help it. She just started laughing. She felt like someone was tickling her, although no one was!
"StOOPppheheAHHhahHAH Whattt issssss going onnnhahahahHAHAH!"
"Don't worry, Faith," Susie reassured. "That feather just gives off a dust that makes you a little more ticklish. I mean, I only did it for the enjoyment of our guests!"
Faith jumped and giggled, but the tickling sensation never stopped.
Susie giggled at the site of the blonde beauty. She couldn't keep her fingers off anymore. She slowly started making circles around Faith's bare and hairless stomach.
Faith became hysterical at the touch. She wanted her to stop, but there was no way of pulling her arms down to stop her.
Susie stopped making circles and started to run her slender fingernails up and down Faith's sides, getting closer and closer to her underarms each time. Faith started to wiggle too much, so Susie climbed on top of her and straddled her hips to keep them steady. Faith was stuck in a fit of laughs and giggles.
"OOOHHH MYYY AHHHHAHAHA! PLEEHEHEHEHESEEEE! I--I--I AHHHHHAHAHA NOOhOhohooOh teeheee itttt tiiiickles!"
"Say that you love being tickled," teased Susie. "Tell me you love it and want more!"
Faith didn't know what to do! She had to give in and she thought maybe if she did as she was told it would stop.
"III AHHHHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOVEEEE IT HEHEHE!" screamed Faith as Susie's fingers got even closer to her underarms.
"You love WHAT?" demanded Susie. She had now stopped and rested her fingernails under each of Faith's underarms.
Faith slowly but surely caught her breath and said, "I..I loveee hehe beingg.."
She couldn't say it. She was too scared of what just might happen if she said it!
Susie waited.
"TICKLED!" shrieked Faith as she closed her eyes and kept trying to catch her breath.
"Well if you love it then..." Susie dug her nails into Faith's armpits. Scratching and wiggling her perfect fingernails all over Faith's hairless armpits. It was complete non-stop torture.
"NOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOH AHHHHAHAHAHA!" Faith couldn't say anything more but "no" and the occasional "stop".
Susie saw Faith about to black out from the tickle torture and slowed down the tickling to one finger circling slowly and gently in her right armpit.Faith still wiggled and giggled, but her breathing was better and she begged more:
"Pleaseeeeteehee...no...moore..i neeed hehehe stoppp ahhh hahhaha anyyyehehe thing but..but but...but THERE!"
Susie stopped and jumped off the table and looked at Faith. She had sweat dripping down her forehead, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. Susie almost climaxed at the scene. This was by far her best tickle torture yet.
"Oh, anything but there?" Susie had to maintain her evil charm. She glanced down at Faith's wiggling feet. "I guess I sure have neglected those pretty feet of yours."
Faith closed her eyes and cried. What could she do? The torture was going to happen no matter what she did.
Then, Jason took Susie by the arm and whispered something to her. Faith took this time to try and control herself.
"Damn!" was all she heard from Susie. Susie was pissed at something and Faith that sure as hell she was going to take all that anger out on her. But, all Susie did was grab a black permanent marker that was sitting on the table and jumped back on Faith.
"Look at your beautiful...ticklish stomach!" teased Susie. She started to dig her fingers into Faith's rib cage, sending Faith back into laughing and squirming. But, suddenly Susie stopped herself. She pulled the cap off the marker and slowly wrote letter by letter on Faith's stomach...making her giggle and beg:
"Whh-whhhattt ahhh are you doinggg? hehehe ahhh pleaseeeeehehehehe!"
Susie slowly started writing, "T...I....C...K...L...E M...E....!" on Faith's stomach. By the time the sentence was finished Faith was in hysterics.
With that...Susie disappared leaving Faith on the table with Jason and Chuck just staring at her.
Faith closed her eyes and prepared for the worse.

________
*This is the first room. Tell me if you like it! If you do, I have ideas for more rooms and such!

good stuff

This is a good story... I see potential here.
Keep it up!

good story

I can see this story becoming something wonderful with just a bit more development.

Great story. You should write a second part with another room of tickle torture.

You're quite the story teller. This is agood one. :D Can't wait to see more from you.

Cool story. I like the speed at which things happened. Very cool.

Last edited:
I have just read this story hon. You are very talented and I enjoyed this very much.
I hope you continue to write and take us to many more rooms. I would like to see Faith as the tickler sometime as well. I will, even, allow you to use my name if you would like as her ticklee.

Good luck to you and please continue to write. :yourock:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back