• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some of my work!

Wow these are very good. This stuff might be my favorite 3D tickling/bondage artwork I've ever seen. The 2nd, 3rd and 5th pics are my favorites of these.

Welcome, Sam!

These are really good.
Would you have any interest in illustrating some of the stories I've written? You can find them in the Mastertank1 Story Archive.
I would love to see how an artist of your ability would illustrate the action I describe in my stories! :woot:
Mitch
aka

Mastertank1 said:
These are really good.
Would you have any interest in illustrating some of the stories I've written? You can find them in the Mastertank1 Story Archive.
I would love to see how an artist of your ability would illustrate the action I describe in my stories! :woot:
Mitch
aka

Thanks for the warm reception! You can see more of these at http://www.renderotica.com if you want the bigger versions.

I love the slight blurring effect you use on these, looks great!

Very, very nice! As a fellow CGI artist, it's always nice to see new talent, and yours is exceptional! I can't wait to see more. I'm also into the heavier bondage aspect involved with tickling, and this is right up my alley. Nice, nice, nice....

Dave2112 said:
Very, very nice! As a fellow CGI artist, it's always nice to see new talent, and yours is exceptional! I can't wait to see more. I'm also into the heavier bondage aspect involved with tickling, and this is right up my alley. Nice, nice, nice....

Theres more at Renderotica! Must be Rush fan, eh?

SamuelKhan said:
Theres more at Renderotica! Must be Rush fan, eh?

Die hard fan. You have no idea. When someone quotes something all the way back from "Fly By Night", you know they're a fan, right? :triangle:

I checked out your Renderotica pages. Extremely nice. Your level of realism is astounding. I myself take a different tack and go for a more comic-inspired look as that's the way I like to express myself. But, my God, is your art exceptional, my friend. Like I said, I'm a big fan of serious bondage, and your work touches me in a funny way. :angel:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back