• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ringdivas.com-MUST READ!!!

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hello all...

I hope you're not tired of all the props I'm giving this company, but I couldn't help but send this email that I received from them...It appears that they are really trying to cater to the TK community and they are taking our comments to heart...Read below:
Just thought that you would like to know that the upcoming all tickle
wrestling shoot will be on July 21st. Here is a list of talent that will be
involved.

TNA Superstar SoCal Val, SchoolGurl Amber Van Buren, Jamika, Sensational Sam
Sexton, Crystal Johnson, Assistant Hazel and a few more.

We also have a new BackStage Brawls concept that we plan to film the Tickle
wrestling version of this match. Clearer lighting, full and clear audio for
the laughter, no announcers commentary and closeup camera angles. Fans will
get to see upclose photos of the girls feet, unbelievable clear audio of
their laughing and the lighting will be perfect.

If you can please let the fans on the boards know about what we plan to
release mid-late August. Also we have a 2-on-1 Tickle wrestling match
involving SchoolGurl Amber and TNA Superstar SoCal Val that we plan to
release next week.

Thanks again,
Patrick Desmarattes
www.RingDivas.com

This is great news...Can't wait to see this stuff!!! I just hope the prices are reasonable, but be prepared. I'll probably buy the stuff anyway.

Pips

The backstage Brawls sound cool, can't wait to see the stuff they have. Honestly I hope they allow us to download them in parts instead of a large file for $40... or at least some kind of previews. I'll probably end up buying them anyway though.

I understand you guys being concerned about pricing, but seriously....

when you are working with a niche market, you have to price it a little high to make your money back. Filming this shit isnt cheap.

Fully aware of that, but you're going to have to understand something as well. There are no returns in a transaction like this so if I have nothing except a couple of pictures to show me the quality of the product I'm getting instead of downloading part one for $10 to see if I like it or not, I have to go in and pay $40 for the whole damn thing. Now if 2 minutes into it I don't like it, what can I do? Nothing, so I could really care less if they want to make their money back or not, I really don't want to pay for something that I may or may not like.

You're correct

I understand you guys being concerned about pricing, but seriously....

when you are working with a niche market, you have to price it a little high to make your money back. Filming this shit isnt cheap.

Hey Dajerx...

I agree with you...business is business and ever since I've started this love affair with Ringdivas and their TK/Wrestling clips, I've bought all of the clips they've put out, regardless of price. I just wanted to forewarn others, that's all.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'll probably buy the stuff anyway, because I truly love the products they've put out. And now they're taking our feedback to heart and trying to improve their product. That's pretty cool.

Pips

Got an email that says that the download will be available tomorrow evening

Thanks TK81

I'd been emailing them for awhile and didn't want to keep bothering them. Glad you've been following up as well, TK81.

Looking forward to the clip and the upcoming update from their tickle shoot on 7/21.

Pips

Shame they can't leave the guys out of it and keep it f/f otherwise I'd gladly drop the $40 for that. Seeing some fat guy in a mask put his hands on a hot woman just doesn't do it for me, unfortunately.

Can't disagree with you Shadow...I bought it as I always do and though it's not up to par with the other matches, they seem to be making subtle changes trying to cater to our community.

The audio in the ring seems a bit louder, so you can hear the laughter and some dialogue in the ring. They now have a female at the announcers table (alexa lockhart) and she looks like she would be a good ticklee.

They did have So Cal wearing boots and having them removed in the match as some people have suggested.

So Cal and Amber were gorgeous!!! My only beef, and I emailed them about it, was that this "demon" character seemed to mess up the flow of the match. It appeared to be on its way to being a good match between the ladies.

Oh well...I gave my honest opinion to them and told them I hope to see more matches...Not necessarily like the one I just viewed but I'm looking forward to seeing what is produced from their shoot that his dedicated strictly to tickle matches.

Thanks,

Pips

Understanding that all Ringdiva matches take place within the context of a "professional" wrestling contest, the choreography has an authentic look because the girls are skilled at applying holds. Most of the matches seem to have a "domination" theme, which I like. I absolutely love the two matches with Sensational Sam Sexton and I would love to see her in a tickle match.

That being said, the tickling needs to be more intense. I bought the match with the Grand Yubari and it was fine but the tickling was not up to the level of Tickled2death or BTS or those incredible ticklers at tickled-men...and when I saw the fat guy with the mask I thought "no thanks" on that clip.

There are too many great tickling clips out there to buy RD tickling unless it improves. So heres hoping it will.

No, unfortunately they don't... Which is one of their huge flaws in my opinion. some the clips range from $10 to $30... You don't really know what you're getting and spending that much without even a 30 second preview is just dumb. I've downloaded 4 or 5 clips from them now and they're all in the bad to mediocre range, I don't think I will anymore, not unless they give some sort of preview.

Bear in mind, this is a wrestling site. something like this is new to them where as opposed to us being knowledgable about the subject of tickling. It's like with Howard Stern. They're not pros with this. If it were run by us, then of course it'd be perfect. Bottom line, just take it for what it is. Buy it or not, that's up to whoever comes across it. But just remember that it is a site for women's pro wrestling. It's not like PrimeTime's stories where tickling is used

That's fine, but if you're going to cross over into tickling at all then do it right or don't bother. We're not talking about a $5.99 clip here. If it is your intention to cater to a particular audience then you need to know what that audience wants or your sales will quickly diminish and you'll find you've wasted everybody's time. Not to mention they're money.

Anyone know when these vids are gunna be released on sale? They said mid-late aug didnt they?

Tell them to get Christy Hemme from TNA to do a tickle match and I will bet my house that they would make a ton of money:tickle::tickle:

That would be sweet. Probably wouldn't happen but still would be sweet. I just want to know when the new ones are going to come out.

Can't disagree with you Shadow...I bought it as I always do and though it's not up to par with the other matches, they seem to be making subtle changes trying to cater to our community.

The audio in the ring seems a bit louder, so you can hear the laughter and some dialogue in the ring. They now have a female at the announcers table (alexa lockhart) and she looks like she would be a good ticklee.

They did have So Cal wearing boots and having them removed in the match as some people have suggested.

So Cal and Amber were gorgeous!!! My only beef, and I emailed them about it, was that this "demon" character seemed to mess up the flow of the match. It appeared to be on its way to being a good match between the ladies.

Oh well...I gave my honest opinion to them and told them I hope to see more matches...Not necessarily like the one I just viewed but I'm looking forward to seeing what is produced from their shoot that his dedicated strictly to tickle matches.

Thanks,

Pips

Was So Cal Val ticklish enough to make it worthy of purchasing? :idunno:

I've stopped emailing and asking "when?"

They probably think I'm such a pest, so I quit emailing them to ask when any new clips are coming out. Supposedly they did an all tickling shoot on 7/20...I emailed them shortly after this and they said it went well.

Seems like they've got some other priorities right now, so I just wait patiently for a TK update.

I believe So Cal is pretty ticklish...The other clip/vid that she's in with Jagged is a better clip in my opinion. She's tickled throughout that clip where this latest one is a bit slower.

I'm looking forward to an update, I just have no idea when we'll see one. If you guys keep emailing, hopefully we'll see one sooner than later.

Thanks,

Pips

If they have DVDs

If they have DVD's and they aren't much over $25.00 us I may be interested. It cost me 19.95 for a TNA dvd with actual wrestling, I'm not paying more then $30.oo for a (60 min) fetish vid. At least never again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back