• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MT. Giggle F/M

amkes

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Ok so this is my first fictional story about tickling I have wrote so hope for some feed back and ideas for improvement on futer stories if people want :D

Mt. Giggle

It was a long hard climb for Mike. He was a 21year old, 5'9, black hair, and not a very built guy. He in fact is what you would call a wimp. He was doing this climb to prove that he could to his friends. That and to impressed Sara. She was a very slender girl, sorta a tomboy, 5'9, 20 years old, short red hair, and size 9 feet(thats in guys shoes). Mike wanted to date her soo bad, but always started to stutter when he tried. His friends said that he could never make the climb to the top of Mt. Giggle. The mountain wasn’t too high it was just that rocks always gave away making it a nightmare to climb. Sara stood up for mike and mikes other friends made fun of him saying that he couldn’t. Sara said not only is he going to make it she go out with him if he did. And here Mike was up half the Mt. Giggle.

Mike: God it is hot.

Mike grabbed his water and took big gulps. He put it away and decided to remove his shirt. He put it in his backpack and started up the mountain again. As he was heading up it lots of rocks cracked and fell down. Mike slide down a lot and scrapped his knee. He got his footing back but only for a second before the floor gave out from under him.

Mike: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

When mike awoke he realized that he had fallen down a long hole and was caught in something. What ever it was it was tied around his ankles. Mike pulled and pulled till he finally got free. Unfortunately he had to remove his shoes to do so. When he reached back to get his shoes he saw that it was a plant that had them and as he put his hand on them the plant ate his shoes.

Mike: What the hell.... Oh man! I just bought those shoes. When do plants eat shoes anyway. Ugg

Mike decided to find a way out. He start to explore this cave he fell into. As he look around he found a tunnel. Since there was nowhere else to go Mike walked down the tunnel. As he walked down the tunnel Mike feet were cold and hurting. He sat down on a rock and heard a noise. He looks around and saw no one.

Mike: HELLO!!! ANYONE THERE!!!

Mike got no answer so he sat back down on the rock. He stretched his legs and as he went to pull them back he realized he couldn’t.

Mike: What the hell? What is with these vines?

Mike went to grab the vines holding his legs and as soon as he did another vine grabbed his hand and pulled it tight over his head.

Mike: Damn it what is up with these vines?

As Mike said that another vine grabbed his left arm and pulled it tight to his right. Mike was now facing a wall with his feet bent at the knees behind him. He looked around.
Mike: HELLO!!! I NEED HELP!!!............great I’m stuck to a wall thanks to these vines witch are around my arms and legs. How could this get any worse.

As soon as might said that the vines started to grow down from his ankles and down into his socks. Mike started to twitch and wander what the vines were doing.

Mike: What the hell are these vines doing? God if I didn’t know better I think the...y........ o god nohohohOhhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

The vines had grown over his toes and started to wiggle in between his them. The vines started to grow down his arms and started to grow around his ribs. Mike was still laughing his head off from the vines tickling his toes but now the vines around his arms and ribs grew leaves that moved up and down tickling his arms and sides.

Mike: NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHAHAHAT MYHYYHYYYY PIHIHITS NOHOHOHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Mike was going crazy and was losing consciousness. He tried to hold on but with no air and the vines tickling him into madness he passed out. Mike slowly awoke to see that he was in a new cave and he was wonder what had happened.

Mike: where am I and......

????: In my home and I mad you pay for intruding.

Mike: What?? Who are you?? And what do you mean?

????: I have no name but if you must call me something call me HA

Mike: HA???

HA: Yessss

With a evil grin the vines started to tickle Mike again and they seem to be tickling just his toes and armpits.

Mike: HahAhAHAhahahahaAHAHAhahAHA!!!

HA: Well is this torture oorrrrrrr ........... hmmmm I see it isn’t

As HA smiles at the fact the Mike’s bulge in his pants. Mike was embarrassed at this fact.

Mike: um...Please stop I can’t take anymore.

HA: To bad your mine till you die.

Mike: What no please what did I do to deserve this?
HA: Nothing I just love hearing guys laugh and plus guys produce a milk I need to live and well it’s fun to hear guys reactions.

Mike: WHAT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

The vines had started to grow up his legs under his pants and down from his ribs and down to his waist and under his underwear. The vines came in and wrapped around his member. And started to move around and around. Mike’s pants ripped open and HA put her finger to the tip of Mikes member. Her finger opened into a flower that closed around Mike and Mike felt a suction from it.

Mike: No please don’t use me this way.

HA: Oh you are going to love your new life.

With that Mike felt the something tickling the tip of his member and as he jerked in laughter HA giggled.

HA: Keep moving all you are doing is spreading more of my pollen on your milk maker.

With that she had the vine start tickling Mike again. Mike was going crazy. There was no way he could handle this love making/ tickling. And it wasn’t too long till Mike was cumming.

HA: Yuummmm very tasty. And now some tickle tickles.

And HA tickled Mike again. From outside in town people could hear Mike’s laughter, but they thought nothing of it since it was normal that every 10 years that MT. Giggle went on about a 50 year giggling spree. Till no sound was heard from it.

Fantastic!

I love the concept! That was one I haven`t seen before! :shock: <<<<---- :tickle: :shake:

I hope you write some more for us! :cool:

How could the "mountain" laugh for 50 years every ten years?

Otherwise a very good story!

phatteus said:
How could the "mountain" laugh for 50 years every ten years?

Otherwise a very good story!
sorry it laughs for 50 years and then there are 10 years where it doesn't XP sorry my bad

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back