• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She shouldn't have done it... F/F sexual

Barbiee_

This is my first story guys.. Don't be TO harsh haha comments appreciated.

Brittany and Megan have been best friends for about 10 years now. Or so Megan thought. Turns out Brittany has been messing around with her boyfriend for several months, and after spending the day getting manicures and pedicures, she finally came up with the perfect plan to get her back. They planned on spending the evening at a bar and were going back to Megans house to spend the night there and head to the beach in the morning. They were both very attractive girls. Worked out and tanned weekly, and were very fit. Brittany stood about 5'8 125 pounds, gorgeous red hair, and perfect size 7 feet with pink polish. Megan was slightly smaller at 5'5, 115 pounds and blonde. Her size 5 feet were also painted pink. After a few martinis and no luck with the guy situation, they called it a night. Back at Megans house they kicked off their heels, and took a seat on the couch. "Holy shit i'm exhausted, I think i'll head to bed. Do you mind?" Megan couldn't help noticing her smooth underarms and tight little belly when her shirt went up as a result of her stretching. " Oh no not at all, you can take my bed, I think i'll be up for a while." Megan smiled thinking to herself as she heard her walk up the stairs about her being tied up and helpless on her 4 poster bed. She waited a half hour before she gathered up her "tools." Among those items were an electric toothbrush, a vibrator, a cup with cold water, a bucket with a toothbrush and soapy water, and a black ball-point pen. She creeped into her bedroom, where she saw her laying there on her back. She grinned to herself again, this was the exact position she wanted her in. She changed into a tank top, and was well noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Megan pulled some silk, but strong restraints from under bed and proceeded to tie her arms to the posts above, and her feet to the ones below. She felt a tingle between her legs and couldn't wait to bein the night. She took the cup of cold water and dumped it on her peaceful sleeping face. "WAKE UP BITCH! IT'S PLAYTIME!" Brittany tried sitting up and realized she wasn't going anywhere. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MEGAN? LET ME GO!" Megan giggled, saying "No my dear. Your not going ANYWHERE.. Rumor has it you like to mess around with people's boyfriends. Now your going to pay... Your not ticklish are you?" Brittany's eyes widended. " NO NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." Megan chuckled knowing she was lying. "I think i'll save those yummy feet for last." She pulled Brittany's shirt up just over her breasts. Her nipples were nice and pointed just begging for attention. She took her left nipple in her mouth, gently bit down and pulled up making her boob stretched. "OWWW LET ME GO YOU BITCH!" "Tssk tssk Brittany. That's not very nice." She scrabbled her long nails all over her tummy alternating between going fast, and slow. "EEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA NOOOO PUHHLEASSE DON'T DO THIS!!!" Brittany shrieked. Megan placed her fingers in the hollows of her armpits and vibrated her fingers causing her to jump. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH STTTOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" "Okay okay i'll stop god. CALM DOWN FREAK." She got off her tummy and headed to the foot of the bed. "I'll just pull up a chair and have a crack at these feet." "NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE MEG NOT MY FEET I'LL DO ANYTHING." She told Brittany to shut up and she should have thought on the consequences before. "Maybe you should get a heart that's bigger then the hole between your legs." She took a nail and slowly dragged it from her heel to her toes. Brittany jumped and giggled. She took all 10 of her fingers and raked them up and down her soles. "AHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO III CAN'T TAKEEEEE ITTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "Aww we have a ticklish little slut don't we?" She peeled her toes back and zipped her nails under them. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STTTOPPPPPPP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" She continued that torture for a full 5 minutes until she couldn't breathe anymore. Brittany caught her breath and screamed "WAIT TILL I'M OUT OF HERE YOU BITCH." "Brittany Brittany Brittany.. your just not going to learn are you?" She took the electric toothbrush and sawed it back and forth between her toes. "OOHHHMMMYYYYGOODDDD NOOOTTTTT MY TOESSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" "As you wish my little slave" She swirled it on her arches up and down, up and down causing her to buck wildly hoping she didn't break the bed. "STOPPPPPPPP HEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHEHEHHEE GAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PPUHHHLLEASSSEEEEEEEEE I'LL DO ANYTHINNGGGGHHAHAHAH NOTTT THE TOOTHBRUSHHHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "Fine.. goddamn your picky!!" She turned the toothbrush off, got up to stretch a bit and sat back down. She picked up the pen and for the next 10 minutes wrote "I'm a dirty slut" as much as she could all over her stretched soles ignoring Brittany's begs and pleas for her to stop. She looked up and saw tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh don't be such a fucking baby! It's only a little tickling.Now I have to wash these off, you don't want dirty feet do you?" "Nooo please please stop, I can't take anymore" Megan dipped the toothbrush in the soapy water and scrubbed as hard as she could. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO STTTOPPP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOUR KILLING MEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Once again, Megan ignored the pleas and finished. "Let's see how clean they really are" She started to lick and play with her toes, listening to her moans. "Hmm does that feel good? I know what will feel better" Megan pulled her little shorts down, and then her little white g-strings. She flicked at her engorged clit and watched her writhe under her touch. Brittany couldn't believe what was happening. "No please just let me go. please" Megan pulled her lips apart and pushed down so her clit was popping out switched on the vibrator and applied it right on the swollen bud that was begging for attention. "MMMMM OH GOD OH GOD NOO MMMMMMM OOOO THAT FEELS GOOOOOODD" She kept it there until she had wave after wave of orgasms. She took it off her pussy and thought to herself...."You know what Brittany? Your awfully selfish. You got off, now it's my turn!" Megan positioned her pussy on Brittany's mouth and put her fingers back in her armpits and started wiggling causing her to burst into laughter. "You better lick and play with that clit like your life is depending on it or your never getting out of here!" Brittany started to lightly lap at her swollen bud until Megan started tickling her harder, and she knew she better do a damn good job. She took her clit into her mouth and started sucking on it and swirling it with her tongue, when she heard Megan start moaning and felt her tense up she knew she was getting the job done. Megan was grinding hard into her face and finally exploded with the most intense orgasm she ever had. After she laid they for a bit, she reluctlenty untied her and told her she never wants to see her again, and if she hears her name come out of her mouth she will get it worse. Brittany quickly gathered her things and walked out the door planning her revenge..

Part 2 guys? Or no..

I like your story, especially the description of the foot tickling. :D

To make it easier for the reader to read, yuu should break it into appropriate paragraphs.

Part 2 please

please write a part 2 I have to know what her revenge on meg is.

oh and I see your also from florida mind me asking where in florida?

Bravo Excellent very Nice Barbiee

Hi Barbiee,
Wow! :woot: Excellent story congratulations.
TS07

=)

Thanks everyone. I never really was good at english. I mean I can spell anything, but paragraphs and everything like that is NOT my strong point. :justlips:

I don't know if this will work, but I tried adding some spaces:

Brittany and Megan have been best friends for about 10 years now. Or so Megan thought. Turns out Brittany has been messing around with her boyfriend for several months, and after spending the day getting manicures and pedicures, Megan finally came up with the perfect plan to get her back. They planned on spending the evening at a bar and were going back to Megan’s house to spend the night there and head to the beach in the morning.

They were both very attractive girls. Worked out and tanned weekly, and were very fit. Brittany stood about 5'8 125 pounds, gorgeous red hair, and perfect size 7 feet with pink polish. Megan was slightly smaller at 5'5, 115 pounds and blonde. Her size 5 feet were also painted pink.

After a few martinis and no luck with the guy situation, they called it a night. Back at Megan’s house they kicked off their heels, and took a seat on the couch.

"Holy shit I'm exhausted, I think I'll head to bed. Do you mind?" Brittany said.

Megan couldn't help noticing Brittany’s smooth underarms and tight little belly when her shirt went up as a result of her stretching. " Oh no not at all, you can take my bed, I think i'll be up for a while." Megan smiled, thinking to herself . As she heard Brittany walk up the stairs she thought about her being tied up and helpless on her 4 poster bed.

She waited a half hour before she gathered up her "tools." Among those items were an electric toothbrush, a vibrator, a cup with cold water, a bucket with a toothbrush and soapy water, and a black ball-point pen. She crept into Brittany’s bedroom, where she saw her laying there on her back. Megan grinned to herself again, this was the exact position she wanted her in. First she took off her blouse and bra, changed into a tank top. Then she pulled some strong silk restraints from under bed and proceeded to tie Brittany’s arms to the posts above, and her feet to the ones below.

She felt a tingle between her legs and couldn't wait to begin the night. She took the cup of cold water and dumped it on her peaceful sleeping face. "WAKE UP BITCH! IT'S PLAYTIME!"

Brittany tried sitting up and realized she wasn't going anywhere. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MEGAN? LET ME GO!"

Megan giggled, saying "No my dear. Your not going ANYWHERE.. Rumor has it you like to mess around with people's boyfriends. Now your going to pay... Your not ticklish are you?"

Brittany's eyes widended. " NO NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING."

Megan chuckled knowing she was lying. "I think i'll save those yummy feet for last." She pulled Brittany's shirt up just over her breasts. Her nipples were nice and pointed just begging for attention. She took her left nipple in her mouth, gently bit down and pulled up making her boob stretched.

"OWWW LET ME GO YOU BITCH!"

"Tssk tssk Brittany. That's not very nice." She scrabbled her long nails all over her tummy alternating between going fast, and slow.

"EEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA NOOOO PUHHLEASSE DON'T DO THIS!!!" Brittany shrieked.

Megan placed her fingers in the hollows of her armpits and vibrated her fingers causing her to jump. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH STTTOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

"Okay okay i'll stop god. CALM DOWN FREAK." She got off her tummy and headed to the foot of the bed. "I'll just pull up a chair and have a crack at these feet."

"NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE MEG NOT MY FEET I'LL DO ANYTHING."

Megan told Brittany to shut up and she should have thought on the consequences before. "Maybe you should get a heart that's bigger then the hole between your legs." She took a nail and slowly dragged it from her heel to her toes.

Brittany jumped and giggled.

Megan took all 10 of her fingers and raked them up and down her soles.

Brittany laughed."AHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO III CAN'T TAKEEEEE ITTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Aww we have a ticklish little slut don't we?" Megan peeled Brittany’s toes back and zipped her nails under them.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STTTOPPPPPPP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

Megan continued that torture for a full 5 minutes until Brittany couldn't breathe anymore.

Brittany caught her breath and screamed "WAIT TILL I'M OUT OF HERE YOU BITCH."

"Brittany Brittany Brittany.. your just not going to learn are you?" Megan took the electric toothbrush and sawed it back and forth between her toes.

"OOHHHMMMYYYYGOODDDD NOOOTTTTT MY TOESSSS HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"As you wish my little slave" Megan swirled it on Brittany’s arches up and down, up and down causing her to buck wildly hoping she didn't break the bed. "STOPPPPPPPP HEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHEHEHHEE GAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PPUHHHLLEASSSEEEEEEEEE I'LL DO ANYTHINNGGGGHHAHAHAH NOTTT THE TOOTHBRUSHHHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Fine.. goddamn your picky!!" Megan turned the toothbrush off, got up to stretch a bit and sat back down. She picked up the pen and for the next 10 minutes wrote "I'm a dirty slut" as much as she could all over her stretched soles ignoring Brittany's begs and pleas for her to stop. She looked up and saw tears streaming down Brittany’s cheeks. "Oh don't be such a fucking baby! It's only a little tickling. .Now I have to wash these off, you don't want dirty feet do you?"

"Nooo please, please stop, I can't take anymore"

Megan dipped the toothbrush in the soapy water and scrubbed as hard as she could.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO STTTOPPP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOUR KILLING MEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Once again, Megan ignored the pleas and finished. "Let's see how clean they really are" She started to lick and play with her toes, listening to her moans. "Hmm does that feel good? I know what will feel better" Megan pulled Brittany’s little shorts down, and then her little white g-strings. She flicked at her engorged clit and watched her writhe under her touch.

Brittany couldn't believe what was happening. "No please just let me go. please"

Megan pulled her lips apart and pushed down so her clit was popping out switched on the vibrator and applied it right on the swollen bud that was begging for attention.

"MMMMM OH GOD OH GOD NOO MMMMMMM OOOO THAT FEELS GOOOOOODD" She kept it there until she had wave after wave of orgasms. She took it off her pussy and thought to herself....

"You know what Brittany? Your awfully selfish. You got off, now it's my turn!" Megan positioned her pussy on Brittany's mouth and put her fingers back in her armpits and started wiggling causing her to burst into laughter. "You better lick and play with that clit like your life is depending on it or you’re never getting out of here!"

Brittany started to lightly lap at her swollen bud until Megan started tickling her harder, and she knew she better do a damn good job. She took Megan’s clit into her mouth and started sucking on it and swirling it with her tongue, when she heard Megan start moaning and felt her tense up she knew she was getting the job done.

Megan was grinding hard into her face and finally exploded with the most intense orgasm she ever had. After she laid they for a bit, she reluctantly untied her and told her she never wants to see her again, and if she hears her name come out of her mouth she will get it worse.

Brittany quickly gathered her things and walked out the door planning her revenge..

Marvelous yes

Bravo! That's exactly what this story needed indeed great job.
Tickleslave07

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back