• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Friedlichstein's Experimental Insomnia Cure

kryptonite

TMF Poster
The Institute of Sleep Disorder Research was a one story office building with a small freshly tarred parking lot surrounded by pine forest and fields with signs stating the lands were for sale and commercially zoned. I parked my car and prayed the experiment would work. My insomnia caused depression and anxiety. I dreaded, even kind of feared, going to bed at night. I'd associated the bed with tossing and turning and brief vivid nightmares. In the morning my brain would squirm like a worm and during the day I felt lousy, stale. This'd been going on for months. When Dr. Friedlichstein told me about an experimental therapy she'd had some success with, I agreed to participate in the first available appointment.

The inside of the building was chilly--the air conditioning kept the place thirty degrees colder than outside. Dr. Friedlichstein wore a white lab coat that covered her body like a nun's habit, going all the way down to her shins. Her glasses and her brown hair which she wore in a bun made her look a bit on the mousey side. She looked professional and serious. She stood and walked around her desk which was cluttered with medical journals.

"How many hours of sleep did you get last night?" she asked, a look of concern on her face.

"Maybe two."

"I can't guarantee this'll work, but I've had a 100% success rate so far. The last patient I had said she slept like a baby ever since she started my therapy. Follow me to the nerve titivation overload room."

The room was in a back office where a window overlooked a flower garden. A circular cushy pink mattress was on the floor in the middle of the room. Four metal poles encased the mattress. A video camera was mounted on a ceiling tripod in the corner, and the computer and various other monitors were on stands attached to wires.

"Don't be afraid but the experimental method requires restraints."

She handed me a hospital gown.

She turned around and I stripped down and put on the gown.

"Now lay on the cushion."

The mattress was soft--I almost felt like I was floating on a cloud. Dr. Freidlichstein put padded cuffs on my wrists and ankles and I was spread-eagled, helpless, and nervous in an instant. Goose pimples from the cold covered my body.

"The goal in my experiment is to overload the tactile senses until your body responds and blacks out. I induce sleep and once you can sleep again you can work on improving your sleep habits."

She took her lab coat off revealing substantial cleavage; much more than I'd expected had been hidden under that lab coat. I feared I'd have an erection which would raise my hospital gown like a tent. She held a little stick-like machine and turned it on. The vibrating noise startled me.

"Don't be afraid. This is all going to give you a good night's sleep."

She pressed the tip of it against my belly and a sudden unbearable tickling feeling jolted me. I strained against the cuffs, desperate to stop it. Now, a tent formed over my gown. I didn't want her to think I was weak so I grunted, groaned. She stopped.

"Ah. The exercise is good too. Your efforts to pull free will tire you out."

She probed again, this time on my naked throat. I exhaled a sneezing laugh. She lifted the probe. She pressed it against my underarms, my forehead, my legs; she even ordered me to open my mouth and she stuck it on the roof. I thrashed and squirmed, dreading the awful touch, but unable to stop it. Still, I refused to ask her to stop, not wanting to seem unmanly. She finally hung the probe up on a place attached to the computer.

Dr. Freidlichstein pulled her wig off revealing shiny long blonde hair. She pulled off her blouse, her bra, her belt, her dress, her panties, her panty hose, her shoes. She was a stunning nude.

"Ah, the therapy includes visual overstimulation as well."

She straddled me, her big breasts hiding her fingernails which tickled my ribs. I grinned, then lost control and guffawed.

"Are you ticklish?"

Once, I finally started laughing, I couldn't stop and couldn't answer. I felt embarrassed, exhausted.

"I'm sorry if this humiliates you. Don't be ashamed; everyone who undergoes this therapy has a breaking point, everyone from big tough football players to petite middle-aged waitresses ends up giggling insanely."

It was true. I couldn't stop. I gasped for air. That's when she turned around, grabbed my cock, and shoved it in her pussy. Her derrier jiggled and flopped while she wildly rode. I orgasmed and she began tickling me again and I laughed until something snapped...

Last edited:
continued

Institute of Sleep Disorder Research Journal entry #116

Mr. Miles is now sound asleep. My nerve titivation overload therapy is a resounding success. For the remainder of his therapy my two new assistants: Mrs. Harden and Enorma will take over. I must write a journal article promoting this excellent method of curing insomnia.

Dr. Friedlichstein

Wonderful story. I loved the doctor's professional directness.

If you liked this story, go back and read my stories involving Enorma and Mrs. Harden.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back