• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheering for revenge

Innocentgirl87

TMF Novice
F/M, sexual content.

Part 1 (following parts below)

Jason made his way down the school hall. He wasn't worried about getting late, he had plenty of time, but he would prefer to pick his own seat, rather than choosing from the ones that were left over. Some people just weren't that pleasant that he wanted to sit next to them during a test.

As he entered the room, his professor looked up at him only briefly. Jason wasted no time in finding his favourite place by the window. He looked out and bathed his face in the sun, feeling himself lose some of the tension that always built up before a big test. As he waited for the tests to be handed out he looked at the people entering, slowly filling the room. When Jennie entered the room he carefully looked away. You might say that school was a place where everyone was on equal terms, but such was not the case with Jennie. Without a doubt she was the most dangerous student in the school. Head cheerleader, and one of those girls most guys would give both their hands to be with. Jason had better things to do than get on her bad side, which was surprisingly easy. Not the kind of person you want as your enemy. To his annoyance she sat down close to him, surrounded by maybe four or five of her followers, fellow cheerleaders, most of whom worshipped the ground she walked on.

Once the room was full, the professor started handing out the tests, and Jason felt that exhilarating feeling he always got at times like these. He started to write almost immediately, and felt like this was going rather well.

After finishing the first page, he looked around in the room. Most seemed somewhat consumed in their writing, others slightly more suicidal. Some guys in the back of the room were joking around, apparently having forgotten about the test. Most of the cheer squad seemed confused, and Jason entertained the thought that perhaps they had gotten stuck on writing their own names. He certainly didn't say it out loud though. Just as he was preparing to turn back to his own test, he saw one of the girls pass a note to one of the others. Quickly, and careful that the professor did not watch her, she took it and hid it in her pocket. Jason had to admit he was surprised. Sure, he knew they occasionally cheated, but on such an important test as this? He would have felt admiration for them if he hadn’t disliked them so much. If the professor caught them, they’d be in for a world of pain. Jason would have turned them in himself, but these people were not to be messed with. He turned his head down, as Adrienne whispered something to Jennie, and they both giggled at it.

Jason took long time to finish, not because he needed to (he was among the top of the class), but because he was considering what to do. He could of course simply tell the professor once the cheerleaders had left. That would probably be safe. One the other hand he really didn’t want to end up on their bad side. There was already enmity between them, mostly due to the fact that they acted very superior, and Jason had a sharp, albeit slightly uncontrollable tongue.

As Jennie exited, followed by Adrienne and Kristine, Jason looked up. The room was almost empty, and the professor was deeply consumed in one of his books. No wonder they had been able to cheat so easily. The man wouldn’t have noticed a cannon firing next to him. Jason walked down to him, dropping off his test. The man looked up at him, seemingly surprised that Jason wasn’t finished until now.
“You took your time, Jason. Was it anything particularly difficult about the test?” he asked with some mild curiosity. He and Jason had always gotten along rather well, mostly due to Jason’s academic skill.
“No problem, I finished half an hour ago”, Jason said calmly. He hesitated. “I just… needed to tell you something.” The professor looked up as Jason continued. “The cheerleaders, well you know, Jennie, Adrienne and the bunch, well, they cheated. I saw them pass the note among themselves. You know that’s how they do it.” Jason stopped to gauge his teacher’s reaction, and realized he had been speaking very fast.
The professor looked at him for a short moment and sighed to himself. “Are you sure that’s what you saw?” Jason nodded fervently. “Then I’ll take steps to solve the problem. Now then, hurry along.”
Jason nodded as he made his way out. He knew that “solving the problem” meant a lot of unpleasant things for the cheer squad, including parent calls, severely affected grades and all that. They’d shake it off in a while, but right now, it would be a living hell for them. Jason smiled as he opened the door. While he still felt tense, he was considerably cheerier now. As he exited, he didn’t even notice Adrienne, who stood just outside the door, a murderous expression on her face.

Two days later Jason again moved through the hallway, but walking more calmly this time. School was soon over, and most of the tests were finished. He’d heard that the cheerleaders had gotten severely punished for their transgression, and it had made these last few days a lot brighter.
He smiled as he stopped by an open locker and patted a girl on the head. Michelle looked up at him and a bright smile appeared on her lips.
“Hey, Jason! I was wondering when you’d show.”
“You know me, gotta make an entrance, girl”, he smiled in response. Michelle was one of his closest friends, and he had probably spent more time with her than anyone else, save for his parents.
As they talked a bit, the cheerleader squad showed up, walking down from a stair. Some of them glared at Jason, but he took little note of them. Most of them weren’t too happy about him, no matter what day it was. Besides there was no way they could’ve known it was he who sold them out. Even if they did, what could they do? The enmity between them was as strong as it was ever going to get.
“So”, Michelle said with a smile, “what are you doing today?” She playfully pinched his side, and he jumped reflexively. “Ohh right, you’re ticklish, I must’ve forgotten”, she grinned in a way that made it clear she hadn’t.
“Yeah, right”, he mumbled with a smile, making sure she didn’t get a chance to “get” him again. He leaned against her locker, smiling happily as he chatted on with her. For a moment, he glanced over towards the cheer squad. Jennie had had a spiteful expression on her face just recently, but now she suddenly looked highly satisfied, in a predatory sense. Jason couldn’t help to worry about that. Had she seen his reaction to Michelle’s tickling? He didn’t like the idea of exposing any kind of weakness to those people, even if it was something they could do nothing about. He shook his head as he and Michelle took heir leave. What’s the worst thing that could happen, a quick tickle in the hall?

Later in the evening, Jason walked out the shower, dripping wet and with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over towards his bedroom. Fortunately his roommate, Michelle, was away this evening, so he'd have the place all to himself tonight. He stopped briefly to look into the mirror. Sure, he didn't have a sixpack, but damn if he wasn't pretty welltrained. All the running between classes, he guessed with a slight smile.
As he stepped into the bedroom, he stopped as he saw someone standing on the other side of the bed. Jennie, with an uncanny grin on her face, glared at him. He glanced at her, dressed in her cheering outfit. A short red skirt that ended almost where it began, a tight white sweater with the school emblem on it, and white sneakers. She saw where he looked, and smiled viciously.

Around him, other cheerleaders appeared, as if out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Wow; I don't think I've been more excited by a story that's had hardly any notable tickling in it. That was a wonderful setup.

well I must say I have to know what happens next. sounds like a dream/nightmare come true :D
this story has caught my interrest.

Thanks you guys!

Just out of curiosity, do you think I should post in a new thread or continue on in this one?

I prefer posts in seperate threads if they begin with a link to the previous installment(s).

Innocentgirl87 said:
Just out of curiosity, do you think I should post in a new thread or continue on in this one?

Continue in this one, that's the easiest way to keep all the parts of your story together. :D

Part 2

Jason felt a shiver run across his neck. His hands searched their way down to his hips in order to make sure the towel was wrapped tightly, which it fortunately was. That did little to calm him though, as twelve cheerleaders surrounded him, glancing at him like wolves ready to pounce on a wounded deer. Jennie stood straight in front of him, her eyes glancing over him in a way that made him shiver. He was taller than her, but right now he felt smaller than ever. He inadvertently glanced down across her tight, petite form and felt himself unwillingly tighten underneath his towel. He repositioned himself in a way that hopefully wouldn’t show it, and tried with the calmest voice he could muster; “What are you doing here?”

Jennie smiled, knowingly looking down towards his towel before she meet his gaze and spoke. “Well, Jason”, she said, moving a little bit closer and grinning as he pulled back, “did you know that professor Smith dragged us in to his room after hours? Did you know that he asked us if we had cheated? Did you know”, she said and took another step forward, “that he called our parents and told them about this?”
Jason cursed to himself. They had figured out it was him. But... perhaps they were just guessing. He was the logical one to blame, after all.
“Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about, alright? I had nothing to do with that. Now get out of my room before I…”
“You had nothing to do with that?” Adrienne suddenly interjected with a hard laugh. “I heard you! I stood outside the door. I heard every word you said!”
Jason swallowed hard as he saw his last little hope fly out the window. He felt a new shiver, and realized the window was open, letting the cold wind in. Jason tried to ignore it, and decided to put up one last defense. They were more than him, but what could they really do?
“So what if I did? You cheated, what the hell do you expect, Jennie? You cheat, you get caught.” Jason felt a little more confident, a little like he had control over the situation, but the murderous looks from the cheerleaders quickly stripped him of his security.

Jennie moved closer, and Jason instinctively backed away, until he was standing at the end of the bed. Jennie took another step, and now stood so close to him that her shapely thighs pressed against his. She looked up at him, her big, beautiful brown eyes glancing into his, and for a moment he wondered why he hated her so much, before she gave him a push and he fell backwards onto the bed.

In an instant, the cheerleaders had fallen over him like an avalanche. He felt to pair of hands pin his arms down by the wrist, while another two pairs grabbed his ankles and forced his legs apart, leaving him lying spread eagled over his bed, his feet just barely extending outside the end of the bed. In panic he tried to wriggle free, but it was pointless. He trashed, and caught a glimpse of the blackhaired Kristine closing the open window. He abandoned all false pretense at dignity and screamed at the top of his lungs, “Help!”, but the window had already closed. Satisfied with his panicked state, the cheerleaders giggled to themselves as they held him in place. They were a lot stronger than Jason had ever expected, and he suddenly wished he hadn’t made quite as many sarcastic comments about them.

“What are you going to do to me?” Jason asked nervously. He was certain there was lots of unpleasant things they could do to him, but one thing that had been bothering him for a while started to appear in his mind. Had they seen Michelle tickle him? He sent a small prayer to God, asking for this one little favor.

Jennie smiled as she spoke, brushing her long brown hair out of her face. “Well, you know what I just saw earlier this morning?” Jason closed his eyes, cursing in his mind, as he felt goose bumps appearing across his body. No no no no no!
Jennie must have seen his reaction, because her tone was clearly amused when she continued. “Well, I saw you and that little dweeb… what’s her name… ohh, right, Michelle.” Jennie continued to talk as she climbed up on the bed and sat down on his stomach, just on top of his bellybutton. “And I thought, for just a moment, that when she squeezed your side, just like this…” she said and reached out a perfectly manicured hand and gave his right side a similar little squeeze, causing him to twitch immediately. Jennie saw it, and she laughed and clapped her hands like a little girl who had just gotten an unexpected present. “Yes, just like that! That’s what I saw!”

Vicious smiles appeared on the other cheerleaders faces as they saw their most hated enemy sprawled helpless before them, and now knowing how to get back for all those times he had ridiculed them. That they had earned most of the scorn didn’t occur to them, only that they could now settle this personal score in a most satisfying way. Jennie’s face had gone a bit more serious, and she now smiled evilly at the helpless Jason. He could almost see in her eyes how much she had longed for a moment like this, a moment to get back at him for all those times. When she spoke, it was a soft voice, with a horribly menacing undertone that promised revenge. “Now, I wonder if you might… possibly… be a little ticklish somewhere else as well?” She suddenly reached out her hands and landed them on his chest. “Ohh my, been training a little, have you?” she teased as her hands ran across his upper body gently, and stopped over his ribs. Jason’s chest tightened with dread. He had to get out of this, he couldn’t let them…
“Jennie, please, we can talk about this, just let me…” he started, but interrupted himself as she started to drag her nails across his ribs, causing him to jump and laugh out loud. It was quickly over, but by the look in Jennie’s face, he realized his fate was sealed.

Jennie suddenly leaned forward so quickly that Jason for a short irrational moment thought she was attempting to headbutt him, but she stopped just in time. Behind her lowered head he could see her shapely bottom rise behind her, before she put her head right above his, her lips so close to his that her felt her every breath. He felt the towel shift slightly as he hardened, and heard one of the girls holding his foot giggle quietly and whisper something to the one beside her. Jason desperately made a move with his legs to put the towel right, but couldn’t tell if he succeeded. He also had a hard time thinking about it as he found himself again drowning in Jennie’s beautiful, big brown eyes. He hated her, but he couldn’t help himself.

He didn’t see whatever sign she made, but as one, the two girls holding his wrists suddenly pressed his arms down into the bed with so much force that his already exposed armpits were literally thrust outwards. He only caught a quick glimpse of Jennie’s victorious smile before he felt her fingernails drag across his soft pits, still wet from the shower. He screamed with laughter, rocking himself helplessly back and forth. Jennie didn’t stop, but instead dragged her nails again over his vulnerable armpits, causing him to trash more and more. He started begging, but to no avail. She only smiled a sinister smile at him as she began to spider gently over his pits, and he bounced the best he could, unsuccessfully trying to throw her off. Someone chipped in with a “ride him, cowgirl!” which was met with much laughter, and Jennie temporarily took her fingers off Jason’s pits in order to pretend to swing a cowboy hat as she rode a struggling horse.

One of the girls holding Jason’s arm down accidentally let go as she applauded the show, and Jason reacted instantly, pulling away before she could regain her grip. He grabbed Jennie’s side, trying to throw her off.

For a moment that felt like eternity, the two gazed into each others eyes, and Jason saw her jaw tense as she struggled not to smile, but she did. The fact that she too was ticklish had barely registered in his mind before he was pulled back once again, finding himself lying exposed in front of her one more time. The playfulness had temporarily vanished from her face, and a mix of anger and surprise was now shown in her eyes. With a low, malicious voice, she mumbled “bad boy”, before lowering her fingers one more time.
“Jennie, please, don’t!” he screamed in panic before he succumbed to laughter again. A little of the cheeriness seemed to return to Jennie’s face as she saw him squirm under her nails, and her white teeth gleamed through her previously closed lips.

Adrienne seemed to clear her throat from some place outside Jason’s view. “What”, Jennie said, as if disturbed from a pleasant dream.
“When do we get to partake in the action?” Adrienne regarded Jason with a hungry, dangerous look, and Jason sent a pleading look at Jennie, silently asking her for mercy. He couldn’t take Adrienne. No one had taken as many insults from him as her, and he knew how much she hated him.
Jennie caught his look, and for a moment, she looked sympathetic, but then something dangerous gleamed in her eyes. She looked at Adrienne with a smile.
“Right now, of course.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back