• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bump in the Night IV (F/F Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
Hey everybody!

Almost exactly a year ago, Lotus and I posted our first post ever on the forums. The NASA pic, remember? Since then we have had a blast chatting with all of you and sharing our art work. We have posted a bunch of our pics and havee a TON more to share with you. And I have a fun announcement as well, but first, I wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful support. ^^

I also wanted to post the fourth and final (well - the last one I have done up to this point) of the Bump in the Night series.

I have had this up on my web site for a few weeks - but I have been meaning to post it up here!

Please let me know what you think.

And for those of you that have read TOB - you may recognize the pose as very similar to Hailey on page three. I liked the pose so much I wanted to play with it some more ^^

FUN ANNOUNCEMENT ^^:

The countdown to the greatest tickle battle of our age has begun!!!!!!!!

Please check out the new siggy for a teaser on the upcoming Bounce Chix comic.

I will be posting tons of spoiler info, costume shots, production work, and character sketches on Lotus' and my DA page in the next few weeks. The links are under the sig. They will not be quite mature content - so you'll be able to view them even if you're not registered to DA! Please go check them out if you want to see art for the new comic before it comes out!!!!!.

I'll post the cover, free page, and character sketches on the forums as well, as soon as the comic is actually available.

Thanks again to all of you.

B and WL

hello
Just checked your newest artwork and latest post!
Seems like yesterday that I "bumped" into your great material (Sorry about the cliches!!)
Thanks for sharing your material, and I hope to catch more sooner
Best Wishes
to Bandito and White lotus
Darth Godflesh

sweet I love the way you draw these they are so great

I am so excited to see the new Bounce Chix comic. I have been waiting for this for so long. Awesome art by the way. You're the best Bandito.

Utterly fantastic! You're reminding me that I really need to get back to work, my friend....

I love this series, and this one is great. I love the whole thing, the work put into it, the whole feel. It's just phenomenal.

Darth Godflesh: Yeah - hard to believe I posted my first pic almost a year ago. Seems like yesterday ^^ .... Thanks so much for the kind words.

Amkes: Hey thanks! I appreciate it.

Rajee: Thanks Rajee. Glad you liked it ;)

Dave: Thanks, my friend. I would LOVE to see new work from you. Thanks for your support, and please keep in touch as we post all our promo material for BC2. I would love to hear what you think of it!

Thanks again everyone ^^

B

You're not ticklish? Are you?

That is one of my all time favorite openers. It never gets old for me.

Outstanding work as always!

Bounce of the Dragon- Listen up folks. This one is going to rock your world. It's white hot and bursting at the seams with ticklish Bounce Chix action. Bandito and White Lotus at their very best.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks so much Morandilas!

Yeah - I always liked that oepner myself ;)

As far as BC2..... thanks for the kind words. I hope that people enjoy reading it even half as much as Lotus and I enjoyed creating it.

I mean - ninjas, hotties, tickling, and slinky kimonos...... how can ya go wrong :p

Thanks again,

B

What a great picture i love all the detail you and The-White-Lotus have put into this work a get tickling picture :feets:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back