• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attacks to an archer's arches... (2 x f/f, one WoW-related, req thread)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Okay, here are the results from another (small) request thread. Both feature my character Aello getting some torture of her own...

Canadian Ninja's request: (pics 1 and 2) [target: arch of her foot]
Aello, this time in a more 'night out' short dress and heels (yet still with a little of her 'crescent moon' theme...and still very leggy), is stuck in a bad sort of game. Tied to a chair somewhere, she's in a bit of a challenge. As long as she keeps her heels on both feet, the only tickling she'll have to endure is a single finger. If not...well...you can guess...

The generic masked ninja-like 'ler is just running one finger up and down Aello's lovely sole...Ael's trying to resist though, not blurt out, not shake, not kick the 'ler in the face as she probably normally would (but she'd kick off her shoes then)...and really trying not to let that heel come off more of her stretching toes. Will her sexy feet have to be subject to worse...?

-----

The Bandito's Request: (pics 3 and 4, pic 5 is a refernce) [target: arch-ing of her torso]
Request was for Aello in a upperbody tickle situation.

A new mob in World of Warcraft's expansion is the Shivarra demonesses. They're obviously Shiva-deva themed...six-armed females which are sorts of 'warrior priestesses' in WoW.

Six arms is quite a problem for a ticklish Amazon gal bound up by strong lines and braces. Shivarra finds it quite easy to get the tied up female crying in 'pain'...yet Aello is probably getting a little 'excited' from the situation. The demoness's hands brandish feathers, pointy finger-claws and just plenty of wiggling digits. Six hands tickling the poor girl's underarms. Six hands rubbing her arching, taut belly. Six hands poking and playing with her breasts.

Can Aello endure? Does she even want this to end?
(and why didn't her foot get it this time)

The 5th image is a screenshot of the Shivarran's in-game model, btw.

Hopefully I didn't disappoint either requester.

Kh

Wonderful drawings as always, Khali. :xpulcy: :bowing:
I lvoe the "sole towards the viewer" angle, of course. :D :devil:

Both are nice, but I really think the second pic is especially great. After all, I'm sure every tickler would love to have six arms.

dissappoint?? are you joking your art is amazingly detailed. it is very nice truly

Milagros:
Thanks. As for the sole shot, well, it IS Aello, after all...

Larcen:
True, but also having six arms means you have six UNDERarms...so it works both ways.

Rajee:
Thankee. ^^

Lilkinkyboi:
Thanks, but I'm still unsure whether I've disappointed people with these. Probably have.

Kh

Wow....

How did I miss THIS thread???!!!

*slaps himself around*

I love both the scenarios, but especially LOVE the second one. Six hands to capture and tickle with. That's hard to beat, but like you mentioned, revenge is a beotch with 6 underarms!

I especially like the fully rendered pics. I feel like your shading has gotten finer tuned, and I really like the result.

^^

B

Khali said:
Larcen:
True, but also having six arms means you have six UNDERarms...so it works both ways.

Well, I guess you have a point there. And you haven't disappointed me in the least. I think it's a great picture.

An excellent picture is it possible to draw Shivarra showing her very big soles and getting tickled by aello please keep up the great work. :bouncybou

The Bandito:
Heh, at least you did see it. ^^ Thanks much, and I hope the second one was up to stuff (since it was techincally your idea/suggestion) and that I didn't disappoint. Yes, it's a two-way situation if you think about it. I'm still wary on my shading though...I seem to think the older scanner got it better. <:

Larcen:
Thanks.

Killalot:
We'll see.

Kh

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back