• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle story series

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
I am still working on Trials, but have another idea.
This story is a detective kind of tale. It involves a brother and sister detective team, hehe, Ticklishgrl4Life, and myself of course, solving odd tickle mysteries.

So the thing I want to know is, would anyone like to be in it? And if so, as the guilty, or the innocent? And what would you like your case to be about?

I would

i would like to be in it and be guilty. as far as my case umm well idk hmm I stole a pricless gold feather and only I know where it is and i'm not telling :D

amkes said:
i would like to be in it and be guilty. as far as my case umm well idk hmm I stole a pricless gold feather and only I know where it is and i'm not telling :D

Cool sounds fun, not sure when I will start writing, but when I do, I will let you know!

Catgirl and I have pretty good online chemistry, maybe i could be a possibly crush or love interest. With her approval of course, but she does think i'm hot so we'll just see.

jersey_tickler said:
Catgirl and I have pretty good online chemistry, maybe i could be a possibly crush or love interest. With her approval of course, but she does think i'm hot so we'll just see.

okay.

I'd like to be in it ^^ msg me if you wanna chat about it =)

-ally

neck, ears, back

please include neck, ears, back/spine tickling/teasing. Thanks!!!

jersey_tickler said:

That might just happen!

This sounds like fun! You can toss my name in if you like, as long as I get tickled mercilessly by as many lovely women as possible!

phatteus said:
This sounds like fun! You can toss my name in if you like, as long as I get tickled mercilessly by as many lovely women as possible!

LOL a dude whose been gang tickled by a mysterious crime tickle syndicate of women, that might happen!

NavelTickler75 said:
Cool sounds fun, not sure when I will start writing, but when I do, I will let you know!

there is a question I must ask and that is.... am I going to be tickled in your story and buy who/ what :D if you don't know thats ok just was woundering since I left it open to you what can I aspect? cause I don't mind if you put me through extreams. if you do make it as I haven't been through anything like it cause well I haven't so my reactions to any extream tickling would be new :D anywho do tell me when you start writing I'm exsited to read it.

amkes said:
there is a question I must ask and that is.... am I going to be tickled in your story and buy who/ what :D if you don't know thats ok just was woundering since I left it open to you what can I aspect? cause I don't mind if you put me through extreams. if you do make it as I haven't been through anything like it cause well I haven't so my reactions to any extream tickling would be new :D anywho do tell me when you start writing I'm exsited to read it.

LOL well, you'll probably be tickled/ interrogated style by my "business partner" and little sister, Ticklishgrl4Life, with me teasing ya a bit just to drive you crazy enough to make you break. Which you may, or may not do in the first interrogation.

At any rate, I do want to point out, each person will get an invidual case, so since you asked first, yours would be case one. Then we move on to case two, etc. etc.

NavelTickler75 said:
LOL well, you'll probably be tickled/ interrogated style by my "business partner" and little sister, Ticklishgrl4Life, with me teasing ya a bit just to drive you crazy enough to make you break. Which you may, or may not do in the first interrogation.

At any rate, I do want to point out, each person will get an invidual case, so since you asked first, yours would be case one. Then we move on to case two, etc. etc.
sweet well once you go through everyones story I wouldn't mind being in a second after that ^-^ happy writting

amkes said:
sweet well once you go through everyones story I wouldn't mind being in a second after that ^-^ happy writting

Actually you'rse is the first case, and I am starting to write it now, hehe, so it will not be long.

NavelTickler75 said:
LOL a dude whose been gang tickled by a mysterious crime tickle syndicate of women, that might happen!

That happened once.. Happiest three days of my life :firedevil

how do.....

phatteus said:
That happened once.. Happiest three days of my life :firedevil
hod do I get that to happen to me and what did they do to you could be a great stroy to hear

Oh.. now I kind of wished I wasn't joking around... Hey, A man can dream, can't he?!

Advices

Well as a fellow writer (though i don't write tickling stories) i must give you some advices:
1) Don't put too many people in one story. That makes confusion.
2) Go with some stylish description, but don't over do it.
3) This is advice that is more or less stupid, but anyway. Don't put things like "HAHAHA..." instead of something like "She laughed like a banshee in night." or "Her laughter was so overhelming that she wanted to hear more.". Understand?

That's it from me and my second post till now.

That's actually some great advices, but don't get too overhelmed by the writing process...Try not to end sentences with subordiate clauses, and so forth.

(sorry everyone, but from one writer to another, it's fun to proofread)

Last edited:
Can I Be in One?

Is it to late to be in one of your stories?

Not to be a control freak but could I ask to be an amoral character who tortures a tall woman who is at least 6"4' with a shoe size bigger than a ten?

I'm not trying to dictate what you should do but could you give it thought?

CrazyTickler said:
Is it to late to be in one of your stories?

Not to be a control freak but could I ask to be an amoral character who tortures a tall woman who is at least 6"4' with a shoe size bigger than a ten?

I'm not trying to dictate what you should do but could you give it thought?

Sure no problem. There will be numerous chapters, so it will be an interesting series

NavalTickler75 Your a good man

Your a good man and tell me if you need anything like my name or something like that.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back