• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gwen stefani

falconfan

1st Level Red Feather
I had a dream last night about this:

The show was a big success and Gwen and the gang were happy with the performance, another gig out of the way and just a few more to go on No Doubts European tour, the other members of the band had hopped on the tour bus to go for a meal, Gwen stayed behind due to exhaustion and she rested in one of the dressing rooms, she lay down on a sofa and closed her eyes – she began to think about the concert and slowly fell asleep,

Half and hour passed and Gwen began to stir, she woke up but it felt like her hands were restricted, as she opened her eyes she realized her hands were tied above her head, after a few seconds of struggling it began to sink in that she was stuck,
“Oh nooo what’s going on???” she said
And then before she could scream for help a man appeared from next to the chair and put his hand over her mouth,
“Ssshhhhhhh…….. I know your probably thinking the worst right now. ……But I want you to know I’m not going to hurt you, now something tells me if I move my hand your going to scream, so I hate to do this but I can’t take any risks”
The man pulled up a chair and stared at his victim – Gwen wore a white and black short stripy top – baggy tartan trousers with a huge belt that had the 2 letters ND on the front, she also wore long red boot style trainers – laced all the way up,
Gwen suddenly began to kick her legs in a frantic struggle and the man quickly grabbed her,
“Now now! Temper temper! I always knew your were a fiery goddess, looks like your going to need restraints on your pretty little legs too – wouldn’t you say?”
Gwen shook her head and the man pulled out a long length of rope and wrapped it around Gwen’s legs – just below her knees so that he could still get to the top of Gwen’s boot style trainers,
“These are nice trainers Gwen – they are like something out of the 80’s”
A sarcastic muffle came from Gwen as she squinted her eyes angrily, the tall man tampered around with the ropes for about 2 minutes, checking the rope holding her wrists and the rope that secured her legs, once he seemed happy with his work he sat down again and looked at Gwen’s face,
The man waited a few moments and then said, “You have got the cutest little tummy haven’t you?”
Gwen shook her head and said what are you going to do? And again as the man moved his hand toward her exposed tummy, she clenched tight as he gently stroked her naval area – and then moving his finger higher and up towards her ribs,
She began to try and scream and laugh as she could not handle the tickle, she took deep breaths as he moved his fingers slowly across her tummy side to side,
“Oh and just look at your underarms! So soft and smooth”
Yet again another look of fear crossed Gwen’s face and she clenched her arms as he moved his hand up her body,
He slowly used one finger to stroke her underarm – she jolted a few times and then frantically thrashed her whole body in torment,
“Oh I’m sorry Gwen don’t you like that?”
He stood up and moved over to a black rucksack which was not in Gwen’s line of view, she tried desperately to look behind to see what he was doing – but the arm of the sofa blocked her view,
He came back with one hand behind his back and sat down again, and then he asked Gwen a question:
“Just nod or shake your head – I’m going to tickle you in places and all you have to do is tell me if you’re ticklish in that spot”
Gwen was furious and she began to once again try to struggle free,
“OH GOD"!
The man pulled a feather from behind his back and slowly circled it along Gwen’s underarm, she jolted her upper body and began to giggle – and as he got faster Gwen took deeper breaths and laughed harder, her face quickly turned red and her eyes began to water, she thrashed about in a vain attempt to get away – but she was stuck and her capturer had got full control of her,

20 minutes later the man stopped to give Gwen a breather, she panted emphatically and had tears roll down her eyes from all the tickling and made it harder for her to catch breaths, after about 3-4 minutes the man moved the chair down to the bottom half of Gwen’s body,
He started by using a penknife to slice the laces of Gwen’s trainers, and then he slowly pulled the right trainer off – taking his time he placed the trainer on the floor and took a moment to look at Gwen’s socked foot,
The white sock was a little dirty on the sole but the man admired every part of her foot – and then he repeated the same with the 2nd trainer, slowly sliding it off her heel and off her toes, but this time he stuck his finger down the side of Gwen’s left sock and he pulled it down slowly – eventually peeling it off her moist foot,
He then began to make himself more comfortable by moving the chair directly at the bottom of the sofa,
“I bet your feet are ticklish”
Gwen shook her head violently and desperately tried to struggle again, but the man grabbed her toes and held them back as he started to stroke her foot gently, Gwen’s leg jolted as his touches became firmer and more teasing, he then began to move his fingers down to the middle of her foot – circling her soft sole, minutes had passed and Gwen had began to giggle as the man speeded up his tickling approach,
Now he began using both of his hands to tickle both of her feet, Gwen screamed in laughter and the guy knew it was her most ticklish spot.,
He had now blown into a full on frantic burst of tickles – sending poor Gwen wild as she thrashed about in a desperate ticklish struggle, breathing heavily and sweating – her face had turned almost bright red,
The man could see that Gwen was in fits so he tickles her feet slowly and knew it tickles the worst and after 10 mins of the guy tickling gwen's feet and talked,Gasp’ PLEASSEEEE NO MOREEE ‘gasp - pant’ PLEASE I BEG YOU DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE ‘gasp – puff –pant’ IF ITS MONEY YOU WANT THEN ‘gasp’ THEN I CAN GET YOU MONEY ‘gasp’ LOTS OF IT JUST PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET PLEASE
“It’s not money I want Gwen! I’m one of your biggest fans and all I’m doing is fulfilling my dreams and i love your soles” the man replied
Gwen looked at the man in amazement and again began to sob, but now he think of smething else.
“Now lets see what else I have in my bag”
And the man reached into his bag – and then he pulled out about 5 long bristly feathers, Gwen’s make-up had run down her face and she sobbed even more when he approached her with the feathers,
Firstly he prodded two feathers into her armpits – this caused her to once more wiggle about spluttering with giggles, then he used one feather on her under arm and another on her tummy,
Gwen’s giggles again turned into hysterics and he face turned red once more, after another 10 minutes of upper body torture he moved swiftly back to her feet
He peeled back the remaining sock and sat down again,
Gwen didn’t get chance to have a rest as the man slowly dragged the long feathers up and down her wiggling feet, then after 5 minutes he clutched two feathers in each hand, he used one to poke in between Gwen’s toes and the other to stroke her sole, and he repeated the process with his other hand,
He circled and twisted the feathers driving Gwen wild with laughter, and this continued for a further 9-10 minutes,
After a short rest period he concentrated on one foot, he slowly dragged the feather across her foot and then used another to brush against the bottoms of her toes, after a short while he used 4 feathers and prodded them in between her flexing toes and played the little piggy game,
"Not my feet again"
Gwen had become a giggling mess and the man tickled her feet for another 10 mins until gwen almost passed out and the man decided to grabbed a towel – he wet the towel under the tap and wiped Gwen’s face,
She was dazed and confused and noticed his sympathy as he wiped the sweat from her face and body,
“Don’t worry almost over now”
She had guessed he was telling the truth - but she prayed that what he had in mind was less devastating,
He reached into his bag once more and this time pulled out some kind of massage oil, he sat back down and took off the lid,
“I bet your poor feet are aching after all that tickling?”Here's something to prove i'm not a bad guy"
Gwen was stunned and she was speechless, he put some of the oil in the palm of his hand and then rubbed both hands together, now he grabbed her right foot and gently massaged her foot, Gwen suddenly felt relieved and actually started to enjoy the wonderful massaging of her foot,
She closed her eyes as the man caressed her sole deep with his thumbs, and then he moved to the next foot and once again Gwen was overwhelmed,
20 minutes on and Gwen had nearly forgot that this was the same person who was driving her wild with tickling not so long ago,
Once he had finished he wiped her feet with the towel and reached for his bag again, this time he pulled out some kind of fresh cream, and then said
“I’ve been waiting for this moment all night”
Gwen looked puzzled but quickly realized what he was about to do, he squirted the cream all over her toes and down along her soles – and then he gently licked the cream from off her toes, one by one he then licked her soles,
Gwen was loving it and tried hard to contain her excitement, but it all became too much and she began to moan slightly,
He took his time to finish off all of the cream giving Gwen and himself a good 15 minutes of pleasure,
Eventually it was all over and then he grabbed a hidden camcorder from on top of the wardrobe, he placed it in his bag smiling and said; “I can’t forget my masterpiece”
He placed all of his tickling tools and accessories back in the bag, then he un-tied her ankles and he picked up her trainers and asked;
“Would I be able to keep these – just as a reminder?”
Gwen just about managed a smile and said; “Yeah….sure”
He un-tied her hands and headed for the door, and then he turned and said;
“Thank you Gwen – Thank you soo much”
She paused and then replied “My worst fear was that you were going to hurt me, so I guess I can thank you for not doing so” and she smiled.
The man left quickly and Gwen sat with her head resting in her hands, she thought about it all for a long time – and then grabbed her belongings and headed for the exit, she didn’t report the mystery fan, and she had quiet enjoyed the strange experience – and she decided to keep it as he own little secret.Especially her Husband Gavin Rossdale [Former frontman of BUSH]

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back