• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night at the Symphony! (F/M with sexual content)

Glovelover

TMF Regular
This was a story that I have been thinking of for a long time and finally finished it. My wife is aware of my fetishes and interest in Tickling, Teasing & Denial games, however she does not understand or grasp the persona/attitude that I enjoy in a Tickler. She also claims she is not too creative, thus our occasional tickle sessions are just that, her tickling me. This story compiles my interests in a way to illustrate a session that would absolutely blow my mind. The tickling doesn’t come till later in the story, however it includes the surprise, anticipation and build towards the event that I do find most intoxicating! I actually do plan to share it directly with her someday, perhaps by printing it and hiding it in one of her books.

I thought I would share it here for others to enjoy or get inspired.

Enjoy! :)

Fine story, I love the way she teased him endlessly while tickling him. :D

That was a <I>wonderful</I> story. I think that the process of a loving friend "helping" their partner admit their fetishes is a deeply stirring and equally fulfilling experience. You depicted it very well.

I infer from your user name that the interest in gloves an actual fetish of yours? Can you explain what makes that exciting to you? I think that's very interesting...

Thanks for the feedback! I am working on a few others and actually started to compile a list with brief descriptions and am thinking of posting it sometime too. It would be awesome if some of our Artists here could do something to capture a visual of one. Chad Pet did two for me years back that was awesome! I've used the one as my yahoo ID pic since it is a good likeness.

Coda, Gloves are a main fetish of mine and would concur that they are primary a visual thing. Seeing a women gliding on or wearing a pair of opera gloves really pushes a ‘button’ inside me. The glove fetish actually began along with my interest in tickling. I was at a Halloween party when I was very young where a friends older sisters decided to gang tickle him. One said “Lets tickle him with our gloves on” and poof, that’s where the connection began. I’ve connected the two ever since.

Fascinating. Honestly speaking, that sort of makes me wish I had that fetish. The first and only figure that comes to mind when I think of a woman wearing a long pair of gloves is Zelda from Twilight Princess (who I think would be an incredible character to include in a story if she was written well).

Thank you for sharing.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back