• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds collide 8: Kitzalia meets Sammi-Chan (FF/f, mainly feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Welcome to yet another installment of the ongoing picture series "Worlds Collide" in which my own character, the infamous inquisitress Kitzalia and her servant/slave Maryke have (ticklish) encounters with characters by other tickling-artists.

In this picture, you'll see Sammi-Chan -who is both a real life artist (though I think she posts mainly at the TT), and a character in her own comics- interrogated by the merciless inquisitress.

Hope you all enjoy! :)

Sexy as ever Scavenger. The colouring is fantastic and the characters brilliant.

Thank you DEV! :) I'm glad you like my characters and drawing/colouring style!

Loved the bg choice on this one.
Great art is about details.

:)

Thank you, Kalamos! Indeed, I quite agree about the importance of details. A background can tell a story all by itself, the more there is to discover in a drawing, the longer people will look at it. :)

This is going to sound silly, but....I liked the brick wall in the background.
I have a brick wall just like that here, and I've often stared at it while getting ready to type something, so I can honestly say you've captured the feel of it 100%.

SharonP: Thank you! You know I actually went to the local castle (there's a medieval one here in my city) and studied the structure of its brickwork. It's a minor detail, but it adds to the the overal atmosphere of Kitzalia's universe, which is set in medieval Flanders. :)

SharonP: Thank you! You know I actually went to the local castle (there's a medieval one here in my city) and studied the structure of its brickwork.

Not like we are any lacking in medieval vestigia, eh?

:)

Interesting about how Sammi-Chan is an artist who puts herself in her comics. I've done a similar thing with myself. Although I haven't drawn what I'd look like yet (that's a bit off) I'll do so when I can.

Kalamos: Indeed, as European fantasy artists we have plenty of castles at our inspiration's disposal... a pity for our American colleagues who have no (original) castles from that era.

Larcen Tyler: I myself have put myself as a storyteller character in one of my own comics once... I guess it's something all of us artists do at some point -self centered as we are ;) :)

Tomato Dragon: Thank you! "soft glow" is rapidly becoming a kind of trademark to my style. I've always liked the effects airbrush artists did, but as I don't have acces to such a tool, I have long emulated this effect by using paint glazes (which are a bit rougher). Now that a lot of my art is being tweaked digitally after scanning, I can use a digital "airbrush". :)

Kalamos: Indeed, as European fantasy artists we have plenty of castles at our inspiration's disposal... a pity for our American colleagues who have no (original) castles from that era.
Not quite a pity: they can draw inspiration from other sources, such as landscapes and different ancient cultures.

My only regret is, Julius Caesar should have tried and conquered Maine as well...

Why stop with Britannia anyway?

:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back